R9 270 4~6 - 47 (2.8%)
R9 270 6+ - 93 (5.6%)
R9 280X 1~3 - 254 (15.3%)
R9 280X 4~6 - 255 (15.4%)
R9 280X 6+ - 268 (16.2%)
R9 290 1~3 - 150 (9.1%)
R9 290 3~6 - 91 (5.5%)
R9 290 6+ - 298 (18%)
OTHER (please specify in the thread) - 75 (4.5%)
NONE (Mining only) - 35 (2.1%)
Total Voters: 1656

Pages: « 1 ... 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 [181] 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 ... 440 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [GPUC] GPU Coin | Mandatory Wallet Update  (Read 421195 times)
leewilson

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 12:20:05 PM

I don't want to read 30 pages after sleeping 3 hours waiting for the third relaunch... Could someone summarize the situation? Is a relaunch still planned?
71.51792382 BTC

Don't let you being f***d over again and again by incapable and greedy devs.

Actually we have multiple failed launches of altcoins a day. Don't waste your time and electricity.

Fight back and join the Revolution. RevolutionCoin is driven by the community. No devs here.

Spread the word!

“If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it. The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State BlockNet can shield the people from the political, economic and/or military consequences of the lie. It thus becomes vitally important for the State BlockNet to use all of its powers to repress dissent, for the truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by extension, the truth is the greatest enemy of the State BlockNet.” - Joseph Goebbels
Jherek

Activity: 476

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 12:20:30 PM

"wow so revolution" sounds like f'n doge speak...

You understand irony

not
ocminer
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2014, 12:25:16 PM

SUPERNOVA
IVE BEEN MINING ALL NIGHT WAITING FOR THIS SHIT COIN AND ALL I GOT TO SHOW FOR IT IS 17,000 PANDA, FUCKING JIP
I MADE 648000 IN 2 HOIRS ON THE OTHER SITE, FUCKING SHIT

Sorry there are still Blocks unconfirmed, we also mined a lot of the "GPU Coin", please dont blame us for the failed launch auf this coin, we're also mad as I was awake the whole night for nothing !

suprnova pools - reliable mining pools - #suprnova on freenet
https://www.suprnova.cc - FOLLOW us @ Twitter ! twitter.com/SuprnovaPools
sulphur

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 12:31:23 PM

SUPERNOVA
IVE BEEN MINING ALL NIGHT WAITING FOR THIS SHIT COIN AND ALL I GOT TO SHOW FOR IT IS 17,000 PANDA, FUCKING JIP

Sorry there are still Blocks unconfirmed, we also mined a lot of the "GPU Coin", please dont blame us for the failed launch auf this coin, we're also mad as I was awake the whole night for nothing !

i have been mining panda on your pool since 7am its now 12, so your telling me in 5 hours i only mined 17,000 panda, and on the another site i made 316,234, whats up with that
madbit1000

Activity: 415

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 12:47:12 PM

SUPERNOVA

i have been mining panda on your pool since 7am its now 12, so your telling me in 5 hours i only mined 17,000 panda, and on the another site i made 316,234, whats up with that

I know what you mean, sometimes i think that in some pools i get more coins and then switch to others and get less of the same coin. I am sure the pool owners are earning off of our coins somehow..

You should not buy a warrant unless you are prepared to sustain a total loss of the money you have invested plus any commission or other transaction charges
ocminer
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2014, 12:50:08 PM

SUPERNOVA

I know what you mean, sometimes i think that in some pools i get more coins and then switch to others and get less of the same coin. I am sure the pool owners are earning off of our coins somehow..

The problem with this failed launch is/was, that coins got mixed up.. You mined gpu coin, I switched back to panda, but there was still gpu coin balance in your account etc.

So after all, no one earned anything on this coin, either on gpu or on panda as both are pretty worthless ATM.

I'll look into you account if you send me your username and see if there's probably also something mixed up, message me directly.

suprnova pools - reliable mining pools - #suprnova on freenet
https://www.suprnova.cc - FOLLOW us @ Twitter ! twitter.com/SuprnovaPools
bigjme

Activity: 350

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 12:50:08 PM

Pools are unpredictable.  Their down to luck the same way solo mining is. Some pools get more luck. Others have more hash rate for less people, so higher reward each person. So have lots of people with low hash rates,  so smaller reward.

There's no set amount everyone will get from pool to pool

Owner of: cudamining.co.uk
turboseed

Activity: 105
Merit: 10

USD-E belongs here ----------> GSUK5skn6niFWJnLRhM

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2014, 12:54:08 PM

-1  Non revolution, non-hipster generation, intelligent adult... I think you should give the IPO investors their money back.  I believe you failed, and the team you involved failed for everyones sake. You kept us waiting for failed launches.  I can go trade my coin and just as easily buy a video card elsewhere. It blows my mind that you think this is understandable and nothing out of the ordinary. You wasted our time, our electricity, and made a good idea look like a bus token.  Sorry guys, but I wish you the best. If I do mine this in the future, it will be surprising.  Hopefully Micryon can pull your heads out of your third point of contact. Also, Hire a damn moderator to inform the people in real time and make them known in the Coin announcement.....  Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad  
phaddie

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 01:12:33 PM

How has there been no email to the IPO members explaining everything?  No twitter update?  We as a community who are willing to put up with this are being treated like dirt.
chickenliver503

Activity: 204
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 01:14:38 PM

How has there been no email to the IPO members explaining everything?  No twitter update?  We as a community who are willing to put up with this are being treated like dirt.
+1 i stay up all night waiting and nothing  Angry
Drexel

Activity: 28

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 01:16:30 PM
Last edit: March 04, 2014, 04:22:06 PM by Drexel

Victims of GPUCoin,

I'd like to extend to you a free 0.02 BTC investment towards the GreenCoin IPO. PM me and I will add you to the list. No strings attached. Smiley Just go to http://getgreencoin.com/ipo, and follow the instructions. Include the address you generate with your PM.

Regards,
The GreenCoin Team
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=499080.0
vindyne8
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1009

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 01:26:58 PM

Hey guys,

Firstly: at this point , I'm pretty sure this is NOT a scam, a lot of people have worked hard and stressed over this launch for it to be a scam...

The launch of the coin certainly had a lot of technical issues.. and I think rushing the relaunch was not helpful in that regard.

However, this is far from an impossible task.. There's nothing that can't be overcome.  

They said last night, over and over, that the genesis block was almost ready. Just a few more minutes. Just wait a little bit longer. All while their moderators insulted us all, and then spammed us all while the channel was moderated, and rick-rolled people with fake download links. Now, suddenly, again, after being told just a few minutes there is a 5 day delay? This after they kept shilling the IPO all the way through this debacle last night. In chat earlier today, several people were muted/banned for asking simple questions. It's either a scam, or the most incompetent, and aggressively trollish dev/mod team yet assembled.

Technical issues? You mean like how it was a copy/paste of pandacoin to such an extent that miners were stuck mining pandacoin at the re-launch? Like how it was released with no nodes at the relaunch? Like how payout rewards were wrong? Like how nothing at all about it was remotely complete? Those kinda technical issues? This goes so far beyond normal incompetent that it almost has to be a scam.

Why shill for them? They kicked you to the curb to hire a more professional dev. He's sure doing a bang-up job.

But we both know this isn't just incompetence.
vindyne8
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1009

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 01:28:46 PM

How has there been no email to the IPO members explaining everything?  No twitter update?  We as a community who are willing to put up with this are being treated like dirt.

You shoulda seen how their mods treated all the people waiting in IRC all night.
illiki23

Activity: 602
Merit: 295

Hail Eris!

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 01:47:50 PM

Hey guys,

Firstly: at this point , I'm pretty sure this is NOT a scam, a lot of people have worked hard and stressed over this launch for it to be a scam...

The launch of the coin certainly had a lot of technical issues.. and I think rushing the relaunch was not helpful in that regard.

However, this is far from an impossible task.. There's nothing that can't be overcome.  

What is important about this project, is not the coin itself.. this is .. by all accounts of the crypto world : just another clone coin..

What is important is the business model this coin represents.  That someone out there that is willing to bring miners added value: by selling direct.. without going through exchanges, newegg, or anything else the tools they crave the most: GPUs. That is the value proposition... and that still exists; even after all this.  The success of this project will not be defined by the coin, ultimately...  But rather: the operations and sales behind the GPUs.  And there is still ample interest in this business proposition; everyone here loves GPUs.  

So let's let the dev team finish up this coin, have ample time to test it.. and we'll relaunch with a super smooth, comfortable launch next Sunday.

I've also extended my help (again) to work for cryptowest and team, to provide whatever they need: Code, VPS, reviews, testing.. to get this thing off the ground for sunday.  As I think it's far more important that this business model prove successful ultimately in the long run.  My reference code for GPUcoin is code complete (though untested since i was pulled off the project last night), and is completely available for them to use, and / or comment on: https://github.com/micryon/GPUcoin  -> it is just missing hashGenesisblock creation (which is a trivial step).

So let's just take our time, relax for the week (maybe shameless plug: mine realstackcoin in the meantime Smiley  ), and wait for the proper launch next Sunday.  

I am very confident, that with all of us helping on this, that this next launch will be successful. CEO can focus on supply / operations , web side.  While we work together to get the coin side of it launched.  The community can help make this successful, and I fundamentally believe, that it is in all of our best interest that it project succeeds.

Wow. how ironic - the dev who was looked over is the one online reassuring us.

Even aside from the technical competence, cryptowest and gpucoin need to learn better public relations skills.  They are extremely competent when it comes to dealing with their investors.

Micryon for dev!

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███    

██████████

██████    

███████████

███████████████    

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████

na]][/font][/font][/size][/font][/td][td][/td][/tr][/table][/tr
niteryder

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 01:58:39 PM

Pools are unpredictable.  Their down to luck the same way solo mining is. Some pools get more luck. Others have more hash rate for less people, so higher reward each person. So have lots of people with low hash rates,  so smaller reward.

There's no set amount everyone will get from pool to pool

+1

Maybe, but if you have low hash power, you would get rewards that you may never get otherwise solo mining.  Mining pools is quite a bit more stable.
freeloader1969

Activity: 132

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 02:04:09 PM
Last edit: March 04, 2014, 02:40:10 PM by freeloader1969

SUPERNOVA

OCMiner...Can't enter a withdrawl address on the GPUCoin page for PandaCoin.  Suggestions?

Failed to update your account: Invalid coin address

I have 140920.6377601 in there that I'd like to keep Smiley

If we give you my acct info, can you manually send them to us?
Stanr010

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 02:22:10 PM

You shoulda seen how their mods treated all the people waiting in IRC all night.

I stayed up all night because of this stupid coin. I'm at work right now without a wink of sleep. What's worse than the CEO not telling us what's going on, he was giving out the wallet to his buddies and they were mining it before the rest of us. They even managed to orphan the genesis block by doing that. How do you even manage to fuck up something like that.  Huh
madbit1000

Activity: 415

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 02:22:47 PM

Hey guys,

What is important about this project, is not the coin itself.. this is .. by all accounts of the crypto world : just another clone coin..

What is important is the business model this coin represents.  That someone out there that is willing to bring miners added value: by selling direct.. without going through exchanges, newegg, or anything else the tools they crave the most: GPUs. That is the value proposition... and that still exists; even after all this.  The success of this project will not be defined by the coin, ultimately...  But rather: the operations and sales behind the GPUs.  And there is still ample interest in this business proposition; everyone here loves GPUs.  

So let's let the dev team finish up this coin, have ample time to test it.. and we'll relaunch with a super smooth, comfortable launch next Sunday.

I've also extended my help (again) to work for cryptowest and team, to provide whatever they need: Code, VPS, reviews, testing.. to get this thing off the ground for sunday.  As I think it's far more important that this business model prove successful ultimately in the long run.  My reference code for GPUcoin is code complete (though untested since i was pulled off the project last night), and is completely available for them to use, and / or comment on: https://github.com/micryon/GPUcoin  -> it is just missing hashGenesisblock creation (which is a trivial step).

So let's just take our time, relax for the week (maybe shameless plug: mine realstackcoin in the meantime Smiley  ), and wait for the proper launch next Sunday.  

I am very confident, that with all of us helping on this, that this next launch will be successful. CEO can focus on supply / operations , web side.  While we work together to get the coin side of it launched.  The community can help make this successful, and I fundamentally believe, that it is in all of our best interest that it project succeeds.

Wow. how ironic - the dev who was looked over is the one online reassuring us.

Even aside from the technical competence, cryptowest and gpucoin need to learn better public relations skills.  They are extremely competent when it comes to dealing with their investors.

Micryon for dev!

As much as i would like to agree with the dev, i am in favour of your comment. doesn't take much to post a comment every hour to keep people updated. And also have the balls to say that you was never going to get this coin relaunched in the short space of time. BUT, fortunately here we are with a new date. This is as you say in the best interested of all of us. Next Sunday it is then..

You should not buy a warrant unless you are prepared to sustain a total loss of the money you have invested plus any commission or other transaction charges
lametom

Activity: 33

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2014, 02:40:11 PM

187 pages and no launch - most impressive!
funkwerk101

Activity: 335

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 02:44:06 PM

187 pages and no launch - most impressive!

Cheesy EPIC..!!

Have a look at CHE Revolutioncoin, its community run and was developed after the community got screwed over again and again by devs not delivering anything promised....

1MDiLyJGvwcLf3vcNKfqmCXa28gqTVQeaW
Pages: « 1 ... 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 [181] 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 ... 440 »
  Print  

Jump to: