Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 09:28:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Government regulation on cryptocurrency, GOOD or BAD?  (Read 3348 times)
martinholly167

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 02:47:11 PM

This is what i am thinking also that having a cryptocurrency being regulated by the government is a good sign that the country has accepted and it will be good for the people out there who love to get involve in cryptocurrency investment. This is a really a good realization to some of the members who are actually speculating negativeness on the government on their participation. Therefore government pariticipation is not BAD at all instead it brings goodness to people who do love cryptocurrency.
Government intervention in cryptocurrency in countries that accept it as a currency is unavoidable because it is certain that the government wants to manage its trading activities in this market. Government management will bring more security to investors because of more strict management.
they just want to rule it, and make it centralized so they can take advantages of it

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Falconmytyh123

Activity: 68
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 03:27:01 PM

I think if government support bitcoin with good side it's good news for cryptocurrency. But if government want to manage bitcoin what do you think? Is that good for cryptocurrency? I don't think so, I just predict the worst think.

http://SPORTSFIX.io
●   BE A GAME CHANGER   ●

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
liliano

Activity: 90
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 03:43:48 PM

The rules or regulations for many people will be like two sides of the sword which will be positive and negative. So, if debating the rules, it will not be finished, but the rules must exist and be obeyed. The problem is that if the rules or regulations are made at the expense of some corruption organizations or other evil organizations that try to take advantage of the community.
microwave

Activity: 191

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 03:46:46 PM

I came to a realization that government had stepped in already in some countries who are accepted and acknowledge cryptocurrency existence. In fact they made a regulations that has made some negative and positve reactions over the implementation of cryptocurrency regulations like doing KYC (Knoy Your Client) on local exchanges, Registering ICO projects to the government agency concerns and etc which purpose is to prevent illegal or abuse in the use of cryptocurrency from money laundering, funding terrorist groups and etc. Well can you say about this regulations, GOOD or BAD?

I hope i don't offend to others to my answer here that crypto currency is needs to regulate by the government for generating taxes for the economic growth of government for funding of a good infrustracture and good development.
aeternus

Activity: 686

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 01:41:49 AM

In fact, the government cannot regulate the cryptocurrency, but the launch of the ICO can be regulated. I think this is a good thing. ICO has caused many people to go bankrupt. Especially in 2018.
Even if the regulations are ineffective you can be sure that governments are going to try to regulate this market, this is not going to stop many people in the forum but it's going to stop a lot of people that would like to invest in this market but that are going to be scared by the possible consequences of investing in a market that is heavily regulated.
MMysterious

Activity: 972
Merit: 255

Bear season or just the beginning

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 02:15:44 AM

First, They will regulate us then They will TAX us and They will try to control the cryptoverse. Who knows what will happen if the government regulation on cryptocurrency will come through. Government worldwide already saw the potential of blockchain technology or cryptocurrency as a whole. And they know that its here to stay. Maybe Its good for us because when it becomes regulated the adoption of the people worldwide for Crypto will be done sooner that expected. The bad side is We dont know if the government or banks have an idea for them to control it.
andriarto

Activity: 1344
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 02:40:51 AM

In fact, the government cannot regulate the cryptocurrency, but the launch of the ICO can be regulated. I think this is a good thing. ICO has caused many people to go bankrupt. Especially in 2018.
Even if the regulations are ineffective you can be sure that governments are going to try to regulate this market, this is not going to stop many people in the forum but it's going to stop a lot of people that would like to invest in this market but that are going to be scared by the possible consequences of investing in a market that is heavily regulated.
ith the ICO that is regulated, it will be more selective for ICO to publish. and it maintains investor confidence in its investment. because they feel protected by the government. and this is good for cryptocurrency development

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
maydna

Activity: 2926
Merit: 556

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 03:04:23 AM

I think it is good if the governments want to make a regulation to protect people from fraud or scams. but if the governments make the regulation for controlling cryptocurrency, then I don't think they can because cryptocurrency is not controlling by anyone. maybe they can control their own coin if they made one coin of the government/country so they can make regulations for their own coin. I think good or bad it depends on their purpose on the cryptocurrency because once again, they cannot controlling cryptocurrency.
bsce1-1

Activity: 66

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 03:47:07 AM

There is no dough between bitcoin and government because government may be can strengthen the process or the field of bitcoin. I can also help to persuade the investors to attempt to enter to the world of bitcoin to invest their money properly. And also to change their realization about the digital money or a bitcoin because most of the people think this field or program is very risky and dangerous. Legalizing the bitcoin can make our country better when it comes economy or money transaction.
Kb4real

Activity: 70
Merit: 1

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 06:05:14 AM

it's good and thats one of the problem we are facing on crypto markets right now which is making new investors not coming into it because of the so many manipulation caused by people and many scam projects. with regulations all will stop.

ELONCITY    ❱ ❱ ❱ ❱    Power The world for FREE!
Public Sale Coming Soon  │  https://eloncity.io/
BigBos

Activity: 1876
Merit: 447

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 06:13:51 AM

I think it is good if the governments want to make a regulation to protect people from fraud or scams. but if the governments make the regulation for controlling cryptocurrency, then I don't think they can because cryptocurrency is not controlling by anyone. maybe they can control their own coin if they made one coin of the government/country so they can make regulations for their own coin. I think good or bad it depends on their purpose on the cryptocurrency because once again, they cannot controlling cryptocurrency.
I think more about what kind of regulation the government will issue for cryptocurrency. good and bad it depends on the regulations issued. because if it supports the development of cryptocurrency, of course it will be a very extraordinary thing.
aeternus

Activity: 686

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 11:27:04 PM

Cryptocurrency regulations I believe is good for us bounty hunters and investors especially the one mention which is registering ICO projects in a government agency that will handle this to avoid getting scam and so that our bounty campaign participation won't be a waste of time like what had happened today wherein 80% of the ICO does not pay off right after the ICO ends.
You are only thinking about your own well being, you only care about getting paid by your efforts, like always people want the government to protect them, but that is not the kind of market in which you are in if you decide to work as a bounty hunter for an ico or you decide to invest in an ico you must accept the risks that comes with it, if you don't want to accept the risks then do not invest and do not become a bounty hunter.
ganlianshifu1

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 11:37:59 PM

The regulation of cryptocurrencies is a double-edged sword!
On the one hand, it can reduce the criminal activity of cryptocurrency, on the other hand, the privacy of cryptocurrency is threatened and challenged!
In general, supervision is more good than harm!
Changadithethor

Activity: 73

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 01:59:57 AM

Well i think that its the only way because it will be very very hard for cryptocurrency to be mass adopted if government dont want to support or even allow it. The entry of more players into the market and the increasing popularity of crypto-currencies, the rapid introduction into all areas of use.
andriarto

Activity: 1344
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 02:36:15 AM

The regulation of cryptocurrencies is a double-edged sword!
On the one hand, it can reduce the criminal activity of cryptocurrency, on the other hand, the privacy of cryptocurrency is threatened and challenged!
In general, supervision is more good than harm!
but for the sake of developing a better BTC, i think that government regulation is needed. this is related to enthusiasm of investors who will participate in its development

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
Lengcengteng

Activity: 69

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 02:45:18 AM

Under the government admits that cryptocurrency could develop better. However, in the midst of that the people will invest in cryptocurrency without any fear losing their money through market collapse. The governments have great influence on the crypto market as they contribute significantly to the FUD in people.
gambitcoin53

Activity: 378
Merit: 25

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 02:50:21 AM

I came to a realization that government had stepped in already in some countries who are accepted and acknowledge cryptocurrency existence. In fact they made a regulations that has made some negative and positve reactions over the implementation of cryptocurrency regulations like doing KYC (Knoy Your Client) on local exchanges, Registering ICO projects to the government agency concerns and etc which purpose is to prevent illegal or abuse in the use of cryptocurrency from money laundering, funding terrorist groups and etc. Well can you say about this regulations, GOOD or BAD?

somehow good because if a government accept the use of cryptos, with the intentions of controlling fraud and schemes, regulating the exchanges can boost trust issues for new investors, assuming crypto trading and crypto transactions are legal, more and more investment will think that crypto is now safer, but ony if the intentions are moral and sincere, but if the goals is to milk more money with it is another story. let just hope that it will be pro-poor and anti-monopoly and not political.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
BaraxLo

Activity: 910
Merit: 512

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 07:10:32 AM

it's good and thats one of the problem we are facing on crypto markets right now which is making new investors not coming into it because of the so many manipulation caused by people and many scam projects. with regulations all will stop.
It is good for those who have already invested and built a specific amount of wealth because it will provide additional security to their investment but those who have not invested and are looking forward to invest in the cryptocurrency do not like it and fear it because of the fact that they will loose the money.

It will be a bit hard for them to meet the obligations the government will implement which were not a problem from those who had invested earlier.
Jingjess

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

The Pure Proof-of-Tansaction [POT]

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 07:25:53 AM

It's really good if the government regulates cryptocurrency and if this happen then I guess many people will invest in cryptos with having no fear because there are still many people think that cryptocurrency is scam,so it's great for us if they regulate it.

momoore1989

Activity: 10

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 07:45:00 AM

This is very dangerous and there is no state recognition and make they are reluctant to invest and find a more certain, for me the legality will add massive adoption and it will be very good.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: