Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 01:35:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Government regulation on cryptocurrency, GOOD or BAD?  (Read 3348 times)
CASTIEL05

Activity: 560
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 02:40:09 PM

Regulation is good! It just depends upon the purpose of regulation. If the regulation is all about the improvement or equality of the people, then I am agree with that. However, most of regulations made by government are annoying. Annoying in a reason that they maneuver the mindset of every people because if we won't follow them, we will execute by the law.

Friskaadew

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 04:24:22 PM

I came to a realization that government had stepped in already in some countries who are accepted and acknowledge cryptocurrency existence. In fact they made a regulations that has made some negative and positve reactions over the implementation of cryptocurrency regulations like doing KYC (Knoy Your Client) on local exchanges, Registering ICO projects to the government agency concerns and etc which purpose is to prevent illegal or abuse in the use of cryptocurrency from money laundering, funding terrorist groups and etc. Well can you say about this regulations, GOOD or BAD?

depending on how the government makes regulations in the country when making regulations that only remind its citizens to be more careful in transacting using bitcoin, in my opinion it is a good thing, but if the country really strictly prohibits the circulation of BTC or even to take legal action to anyone who has btc then that is a very, very bad thing.
nebiki

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 04:54:55 PM

the regulations that the government applies in crypto are ways to prevent illegal transactions or terrorism, and that is good for all of us.
crypto is a coin that has an anonymous nature so everyone can use it. the nature of anonymity itself which is guilty of crimes such as theft, fraud and others that can harm us all. of course we must always be careful and careful so that online crime does not happen to us.

THE BEST IN SPACE
AUTO-COMPOUNDING DEFI 3.0
PROTOCOL ON BSC
▀█▄▄▄                                                                      ▄▄▄█▀
▀██
████▄▄▄                                                          ▄▄▄██████▀
▀▀███
██████▄▄▄                                              ▄▄▄█████████▀▀
▀▀████
████████▄▄▄                                ▄▄▄████████████▀▀
▀████████████████▄ ▄▄                  ▄▄ ▄████████████████▀
████████████████████▄▄          ▄▄████████████████████
▀█████████████████████        █████████████████████▀
▀████
███████████████▌      ▐███████████████
████▀
▀▀█████████
██████████████████
█████████▀▀
▀████████████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████████▀

▀██
█████ ███    ███ ███████▀
▀▀███   ██    ██   ███▀▀
5 0 1 , 6 5 2 %   A P Y
|    TWITTER    |   TELEGRAM   |    DISCORD    |
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
JOIN NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
pavka

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

The New Pharma-Centric Marketplace

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 08:40:47 PM

In my opinion, it all depends on the country. If the government in a country with a developed democracy and a high level of economic development took up regulation of the cryptocurrency market, then we should expect positive results. But if the country and the government are mired in corruption, and government officials are engaged in illegal dictation, then nothing is good.

Trade Pharma Network     │  New Pharma-Centric Marketplace
[   PRIVATE SALE   ]      │      WHITEPAPER
Linkedin        ⚫ Facebook        ⚫ Twitter        ⚫ Telegram
ololajulo

Activity: 2226
Merit: 270

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 08:50:48 PM

Though government's  approach on cryptocurrency may be selfish, they wants to have the share of the gain. However,it still  protect investors. USA and Japan are improving the system and making it more acceptable and tolerate such ad on Google.  This year had seen reduction in scam due countries regulations,

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝
gilabusuk1

Activity: 311
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 10:15:08 PM

the more advanced the regulations imposed by the government on cryptocurrency are getting better, from those who used to forbid now have begun to open up and give a good speech to bitcoin

setialovers

Activity: 812
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 01:00:36 AM

Let the Government leave cryptocurrency alone. We have being operating under regulated financial system from the time  immemorial and it is of importance to us. Let us leave in financial freedom for once.

Government regulation will attract more investor, institutional investor. Regulation from government will make investor more confident with crypto market and i am believe institution investor will jump to market. I am believe government regulation needed and its good for crypto market
BigBos

Activity: 1876
Merit: 447

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 05:20:17 AM

Let the Government leave cryptocurrency alone. We have being operating under regulated financial system from the time  immemorial and it is of importance to us. Let us leave in financial freedom for once.

Government regulation will attract more investor, institutional investor. Regulation from government will make investor more confident with crypto market and i am believe institution investor will jump to market. I am believe government regulation needed and its good for crypto market
yes, of course it will be very good, when the regulation supports the growth of bitcoin, but of course it can be bad when the regulation will suppress bitcoin users. well, but I think this is an improvement, that the government has seen this development.
prtty2gal2

Activity: 1092
Merit: 523

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 07:51:40 AM

of course, it is good. I believe that government regulation on cryptocurrency will help bitcoin become better and better in public's view
Exactly this is what I feel so. Actually people are double minded. They want to invest in cryptocurrency and in the same time fear it for there is uncertainty in investing in cryptocurrency. This will enable them to make use of the cryptocurrency and this is what it is made for.

The government might start taxing people who earn in cryptocurrency which might hurt few out there as well but this is how it would look like overall.
Kamote_1102

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 08:38:43 AM

For me, when a Government tried to regulate things it is for the better. However, I don't what kind of regulation they are going to do on Cryptocurrency. But I'm sure that they studied it well before they put some regulations on it.so for me it's good.

domarakooth

Activity: 94
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 09:46:02 AM

very much government got enough problem on their own. right now crypto posses a problem to most of them. regulation could keep crypto problem at bay for a moment before they decide to really deal with it.
If government is supporting and saying that bitcoins is legal then for me its good since nothing is required to make bitcoin world wide all we want just make it legal for all countries.
dowellness

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 09:46:27 AM

very much government got enough problem on their own. right now crypto posses a problem to most of them. regulation could keep crypto problem at bay for a moment before they decide to really deal with it.
All they need just make policy about bitcoin and rules that not to use it on wrong activity. Use bitcoin as a source of income not for illegal things.
Tervelatuk

Activity: 636
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 09:54:13 AM

If government is supporting and saying that bitcoins is legal then for me its good since nothing is required to make bitcoin world wide all we want just make it legal for all countries.
and when it happen, bitcoin and altcoin price move extremely.but we dont know when government could say like this.meanwhile many of them still banned bitcoin.
jojowar

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 10:20:26 AM

For me it is good if cryptocurrency will be regulated by the government  because fraud project development and scammers will be minimize and be punished.

Dimas99

Activity: 854
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 10:23:08 AM

Regulation is need for the legalization of Cryptocurrency so all the government are regulate the crypto then only it will legalized in a country. So It is good for the peoples satisfaction and protection because government is responsible for after legalisation peoples are believe the government so regulation is necessary for all the countries.
I agree with the opinion that you convey the legality of security and comfort is very necessary for investors if the government regulation can guarantee it all I think is good for investors
Mihaylovic

Activity: 910
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 10:44:49 AM

government have no any major affect against cryptocurrenices. they can not do anything against a decentralized system. they can not stop transactions. they can not block crypto wallets. all they can do is to control local centalized exchange platforms in their country.
davinchi
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 01:10:33 PM

It is absolutely great, if there are governments who decide that crypto is good and start to regulate and tax it that means there is more legality and realness towards bitcoin which would bring in more people to bitcoin and crypto in general which means more money will be put into bitcoin and crypto and that would result with all of this crypto world becoming bigger and better.

If the governments ban like china did we know that there are many people who withdraw their money from it and run away from the fear of the government. So if governments start to regulate and tax crypto, that would be an amazing news.
Mespirst

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 09:26:41 AM

Those government who banned the bitcoin they'll surly realize there mistake. Bitcoin is the future and if the government do not take and adapt it seriously then it will hurt them and their progress in long run.
Barbut

Activity: 1694
Merit: 502

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 09:54:45 AM

For me it is good if cryptocurrency will be regulated by the government  because fraud project development and scammers will be minimize and be punished.
If government is corrupted and full with fraudsters and scammers on the top of the chain, how their regulations can be good for all the people that live in that country. I just gave you something to think about it, cryptocurrencies are already regulated, why there is a need for governments to make more regulations? How that can be good for all of us? I think it cant, its good just for the ruling class. We can discuss about one thing
is there more scams in crypto or out there in real world? I think if you are careful here, if you know how to protect yourself you will be safe, in real world scammers knock on your doors and take from you in many ways. I say no to government regulations on cryptocurrencies, its better to be like it is, like Satoshi wanted to be, open network, decentralized!

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Keyboard PC

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 10:03:56 AM

the government applies regulations for cryptocurrency in certain countries in my opinion this is a very good step because it might be able to make cryptocurrency acceptable and can be one of the payment tools that can be used in that country, for now I think only bitcoin still cannot give a clear regulation because the founder of bitcoin I created bitcoin to not be controlled by anyone except the influence of price and total supply of bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: