Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Vote Location - Ending 10:00pmUTC 2/28
BitcoinTalk
RevolutionCoin.org
3rd Party website
Revolution/3rdParty
None of the Above

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [RE-ANN] ★CHE RevolutionCoin★ FIGHT COIN LAUNCH FAILS-Join the Revolution Now!  (Read 48411 times)
Frangomel
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000

FreshTheGame

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 07:19:48 AM
Last edit: February 25, 2014, 10:55:42 AM by Frangomel

Lee, ok you wanted to organize things, now lets see. You had lots of bad complains about majstas work and lots of prosecutions also.

When I balance there is situation and you need also make balances, is it better to change name of coin and to ruin all things we have done just to feed your own ego or leave it like this. You choose first option and result is no miners anymore. 3 days past and we have nothing. Majsta did wallet for 1 day, another two he made site and man we had community!

As escmenk said you are unproffesional for me because you wanted to have your work be always supported by the public with hands in the air! It is not working like that, community doesnt work like this!
tajnost

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 04:39:49 AM

What's happening with this project?... Do we have have a website?, Logo?, Faucet etc??... who's the community?.. Also without devs how will new features be implemented? A little confused but here to help! - Tajnost Cool
cnZTGHpsBDEY52Bs2haN9thtPgCBUT3YnF
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/3/3e/ChePipe.jpg
Frangomel
Legendary

FreshTheGame

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 09:04:35 AM

I am waiting for lee...

crapples.net is a site

lee wanted to change name of the coin...4 days past and nothing...I think he want to ruin this but he will not...we are here to wait for his promises till friday (it would be 6 days!!!)
funkwerk101

Activity: 335
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 09:14:07 AM

What's happening with this project?... Do we have have a website?, Logo?, Faucet etc??... who's the community?.. Also without devs how will new features be implemented? A little confused but here to help! - Tajnost Cool

Project is steaming ahead in the background, site build is looking really slick, various vital redesigns are well underway,
Apologies for slight radio silence everybody is working flat out to get this project on track, new announcements will be imminent  Grin

Thanks for your support, im on longbeard with you, I hope you can stick with us, I'm sure lee will be on to confirm this soon.

1MDiLyJGvwcLf3vcNKfqmCXa28gqTVQeaW
Frangomel
Legendary

FreshTheGame

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 11:33:07 AM
Last edit: February 26, 2014, 01:44:08 PM by Frangomel

thats good news that you are untransparent
eschmenk

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 04:41:11 PM
Last edit: February 26, 2014, 05:00:03 PM by eschmenk

Project is steaming ahead in the background, site build is looking really slick, various vital redesigns are well underway,
Apologies for slight radio silence everybody is working flat out to get this project on track, new announcements will be imminent  Grin
It just gets worse and worse! You are saying that leewilson is ignoring the promise he made to the community?

Here is the promise:
An official statement will be made on the OP soon.
That promise was made almost three days ago. It just means writing a paragraph or two in the OP. Leewilson picked that assignment for himself, so it's not unrealistic to expect him to do it. The OP was written using leewilson's account so it should be trivial for him to edit the comment. Presumably leewilson shouldn't have much trouble figuring out what he wants to say, but he might have needed to give it a little thought, so I'll guess that it should have taken about 15 to 30 minutes total. Almost three days later the community is still waiting for it or at least some explanation for why it is taking so long.

Now, it seems as though you are saying that, rather than doing what he promised, leewilson is doing other things in secret? I would like to think that leewilson isn't working on those "vital redesigns" that you are talking about, but I'm afraid that he is. That's not how a community works. I was already worried when I saw that he seemed to have a preference for using PMs to discuss things. Community discussions are supposed to be out in the open.

Now, "new announcements will be imminent." Three days ago, "An official statement will be made on the OP soon." Doesn't sound like much progress on the 15 - 30 minutes worth of work to me.

ADDED: If leewilson wanted to work on the "vital redesigns," he could have said so as part of the announcement. It would be not be a reason to delay the announcement.

DOGE: D6LQ9A9XFgxKxwPRJZKocLUgJhWtWNaFcb     ECC: EX5YjWshEuJAed2tdu1ianrwMuP3fCSgsT     EMC2: ENgpQLmP9kLhTKfnEJQgSoJB1FJGKcP7z8
Frangomel
Legendary

FreshTheGame

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 06:44:07 PM

Everything looks like old dev from cryptoapple, promises and promises everything is like under the table and nothing is transparent. To compare it with majstas work he was publish everything and there was about 20 people who was after it (real community). Lee showed as an unproffesional with only complains and attacks which was incorrected as it shows to him self!!!

Unfortunately echo listen to him and adversor is listening to him...but happily 3 man doesnt make community!!!

Eschmenk, good notice!!!

adversor

Activity: 112

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 07:19:57 PM
Last edit: February 26, 2014, 10:58:25 PM by adversor

OP is updated, website started, have a look:

www.revolutioncoin.org

Now a lot of work is to do. Almost the complete premine is available for bounties and giveaways to start seriously now.

Everyone who want to support the Revolution, add signature.

Code:
[url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=469910.0][glow=black,2,200][size=11pt][color=red][b]★ RevolutionCoin ★ The Community Coin ★ Join the Revolution ★[/b][/color][/glow][/url]

There is almost one week left to mine this coin with the high block reward of 32.

LISK Develop Decentralized Applications & Sidechains in JavaScript with Lisk!
leewilson

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 09:32:36 PM
Last edit: February 26, 2014, 09:52:40 PM by leewilson

Giveaway added to the OP:
http://altcoingiveaways.com/index.php/topic,1131.0.html

“If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it. The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State BlockNet can shield the people from the political, economic and/or military consequences of the lie. It thus becomes vitally important for the State BlockNet to use all of its powers to repress dissent, for the truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by extension, the truth is the greatest enemy of the State BlockNet.” - Joseph Goebbels
leewilson

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 09:53:29 PM

Another giveaway added to the OP:
http://altcoingiveaways.com/index.php/topic,1132.0.html

“If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it. The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State BlockNet can shield the people from the political, economic and/or military consequences of the lie. It thus becomes vitally important for the State BlockNet to use all of its powers to repress dissent, for the truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by extension, the truth is the greatest enemy of the State BlockNet.” - Joseph Goebbels
leewilson

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 09:56:20 PM

Block Explorer added to OP:

http://blockexplorer.revolutioncoin.org/

tajnost

Activity: 25

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 11:40:40 PM

WOW great work! That is a slick site! very impressed! Cool
jief78

Activity: 55

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 12:32:36 AM

!!!!VIVA LA REVOLUCION!!!!

Wonderful!! All that in so little time!!!

The site is beautiful! And look much more professional than the previous one!
Thank's to all of you

ok you was a bit silent for those day but really efficient!!

ps sory for my English!

!!!!VIVA LA REVOLUCION!!!!
LongBeardMining

Activity: 9

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 02:38:19 AM

http://s3.postimg.org/nhgwn5mqb/CHE_LBM.png

RevolutionCoin Pool
http://che.longbeardmining.com

Join The Revolution!

PPLNS
1% Fee
VARDIFF

eschmenk

Activity: 140

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 05:37:48 AM

As we all know, there was some sort of shakeout among the leadership of this project a few days ago. At that time, leewilson promised that there would be a public announcement in the OP. We are still waiting for that announcement. The OP is has been changed, but it still does not contain the announcement!

It seemed crazy to me that we are still waiting for that announcement. It occurred to me that perhaps miscommunication is part of the problem, so I am writing this to provide some sort of clarity.

What needs to be announced is set by the context that existed when the promise was made. I can think of two essential and two secondary questions. The essential ones must be answered, and the secondary ones hopefully will be. It should be clear to leewilson what he must do now and why he needs to do it.

ESSENTIAL QUESTION #1: What is the nature of the semi-secret cabal that apparently has taken control of the project, based upon what leewison said?

The fact that such a cabal even existed was news to me, but it must* exist based on what leewilson said a few days ago.

Those that did not agree with the majority left of their own volition.

An official statement will be made on the OP soon.

By "majority" leewilson must have meant the majority of some sort of cabal. He can't have meant the community at a whole because he never asked the community members their opinions. We never had a vote or a survey. (I would know if we did!) Given that he can't read minds, leewilson can't know what the majority of the community thought. By "majority" then, he must have meant the majority of some different group. The only possibility that makes any sense would be some sort of leadership committee or cabal. Apparently this cabal had a shake up and some members left.

Since this has not been explained to us yet, I've been trying to figure out who is in the cabal leewilson was talking about, but I can't. Obviously, at least two people were in the minority and left. That means that there must have been at least three people in the majority and it seems almost certain that leewilson would be one of them. I have no idea who the other two or more people could be, though. Given the question funkwerk101 asked, he can't have been in the cabal at the time of the shakeup. (He is apparently in the cabal now, though.) Who the heck could the other two or more people in leewilson's majority be, then?

This is kind of important! Until this is explained, we have know way of knowing what sort of group is in control of the project. It's amazing that such a group would exist, yet be so lackadaisical about identifying themselves!

* NOTE: I have been working under the assumption that this cabal must exist for several days. Just today, it occurred to me that there is another possibility, at least theoretically. I would not want to accuse leewilson of attempting to pretend that he knew the majority opinion of the community as a whole. I certainly hope leewilson would never stoop to such a gross misreprentation (as if we wouldn't know any better!), so I'm ignoring that possibility in my argument here.

ESSENTIAL QUESTION #2: What are the intentions of the cabal now?

I certainly doubt that the idea is steal our coins, but it would certainly be nice to know what their goals are and what they do intend to do. leewilson has said something about asking him questions via PM, but that's clearly the wrong way to handle this question for a variety of reasons: it could easily degenerate into talking behind each other's backs; leewilson already picked the OP as the venue; it would be a waste of effort to say the same thing multiple times; talking via PM would resemble the original devs talking among themselves while leaving the community in the dark and we certainly wouldn't want to repeat that. Clearly, PMs are not a valid option.

SECONDARY QUESTION #1: What is everyone going to do now?

That's a hugely important question, but I'm calling it a secondary one because it's really not realistic to expect leewilson to have a good answer. Maybe he can give us some statistics regarding hashrates to show if that's changed much to indicate whether or not people are leaving, but that's about all he could do, if that.

SECONDARY QUESTION #2: What actually happened in the past?

I would certainly like to know how this cabal formed originally and how it existed to take a vote that could have a majority and  minority. Was it a formal vote or was it just handled informally? What were the questions being decided? These are just some of the questions I am curious about. I'm calling this secondary, though, because it's backwards-looking. The present and future are much more important than the details of the past. If answering this would delay answering the essential questions, it can be handled later.

--

It should be clear now what the announcement that we have been waiting three days for needs to contain, in my opinion, at least. Other people are of course welcome to define what they need to know.

DOGE: D6LQ9A9XFgxKxwPRJZKocLUgJhWtWNaFcb     ECC: EX5YjWshEuJAed2tdu1ianrwMuP3fCSgsT     EMC2: ENgpQLmP9kLhTKfnEJQgSoJB1FJGKcP7z8
jief78

Activity: 55

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 05:57:59 AM
Last edit: February 27, 2014, 06:09:59 AM by jief78

i hope someone will answer you but i havent time now to read your post entirely
By "majority" leewilson must have meant the majority of some sort of cabal. He can't have meant the community at a whole because he never asked the community members their opinions. We never had a vote or a survey. (I would know if we did!) Given that he can't read minds, leewilson can't know what the majority of the community thought. By "majority" then, he must have meant the majority of some different group. The only possibility that makes any sense would be some sort of leadership committee or cabal. Apparently this cabal had a shake up and some members left.
this is not the truth comunity HAD VOTE PUBLICLY on the IRC chanel
I know i'm a newbee and don't have any trust !!! i hope someone have the log

ESSENTIAL QUESTION #2: What are the intentions of the cabal now?

I certainly doubt that the idea is steal our coins, but it would certainly be nice to know what their goals are and what they do intend to do. leewilson has said something about asking him questions via PM, but that's clearly the wrong way to handle this question for a variety of reasons: it could easily degenerate into talking behind each other's backs; leewilson already picked the OP as the venue; it would be a waste of effort to say the same thing multiple times; talking via PM would resemble the original devs talking among themselves while leaving the community in the dark and we certainly wouldn't want to repeat that. Clearly, PMs are not a valid option.
regarding their work it is obvious that their goal is simply to promote the coin!!!

sorry for my english
leewilson

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 07:21:58 AM

Frangomel
Legendary

FreshTheGame

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 08:54:51 AM

Ok lets see now about your competence?

What makes you competent to be first into this...complaince, attacks, not have premine (52000 CHE), conspiracy or to make this private coin???

We wanted to have this community coin and there was voting about who will lead us (majsta was voted by all on IRC)...you "thanked" me on private!

This is private coin now, as we dont want it to be and your 4 days spoke with us on IRC and attacks was you way to put it on private?

Now, I can see that there isnt healthy mean, just to be private. You didnt do anything much more man just pull it 10 steps backwards. There is no community anymore and I had more than 40 MH/s (with my friends) on it for 7 days so think about it!

Majsta was on it transparent and you had pulled him everyday, now, you did it under the table for more days than him. This is nothing more than makeup!

where is premine???
funkwerk101

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 09:31:24 AM

The giveaways are launched !! Grin

http://altcoingiveaways.com/index.php?topic=1131.msg15951#msg15951

http://altcoingiveaways.com/index.php/topic,1132.0.html

funkwerk101

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 09:44:24 AM

WOW great work! That is a slick site! very impressed! Cool

I see you got the first screenshot in for the giveaway!! Nice one! Smiley

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  

Jump to: