Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Vote Location - Ending 10:00pmUTC 2/28
BitcoinTalk
RevolutionCoin.org
3rd Party website
Revolution/3rdParty
None of the Above

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [RE-ANN] ★CHE RevolutionCoin★ FIGHT COIN LAUNCH FAILS-Join the Revolution Now!  (Read 48411 times)
HereWeGo

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 10:36:56 AM

Good, good news!
Also, don't forget to vote:
https://www.mintpal.com/voting
http://www.allcrypt.com/beta/voting.php
adversor

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 11:37:57 AM
Last edit: February 27, 2014, 06:06:37 PM by adversor

i hope someone will answer you but i havent time now to read your post entirely
By "majority" leewilson must have meant the majority of some sort of cabal. He can't have meant the community at a whole because he never asked the community members their opinions. We never had a vote or a survey. (I would know if we did!) Given that he can't read minds, leewilson can't know what the majority of the community thought. By "majority" then, he must have meant the majority of some different group. The only possibility that makes any sense would be some sort of leadership committee or cabal. Apparently this cabal had a shake up and some members left.
this is not the truth comunity HAD VOTE PUBLICLY on the IRC chanel
I know i'm a newbee and don't have any trust !!! i hope someone have the log

No need for understatement jief78! eschmenk is more newbie than you are. He registered his account Feb 17th. The intention of this account seems to be obvious now.

Everyone remembers a guy launched a coin posting in big red letters all the time and f...ked the community and pool owners with 3 failed launches because he could not get his premine? Anyway, don't feed the trolls and I'm doing it by myself... lol

LISK Develop Decentralized Applications & Sidechains in JavaScript with Lisk!
Frangomel
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000

FreshTheGame

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 11:44:56 AM

Thats again conspiracy from adversor like you thought that I am majsta?!?!?!?!?
novahash

Activity: 84

Novahash Pools

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2014, 11:54:16 AM
Last edit: February 27, 2014, 01:37:44 PM by novahash

Hi everyone, I kept silent on forum while working in the background, but see a lot of comments and question here, so I will try to answer most of them to clarify current situation.

As we all know, there was some sort of shakeout among the leadership of this project a few days ago. At that time, leewilson promised that there would be a public announcement in the OP. We are still waiting for that announcement. The OP is has been changed, but it still does not contain the announcement!

Yes, there was some sort of disagreement and shakeout among the leadership of this project a few days ago. In my opinion there is nothing to post in the OP in regards to these disagreements, instead we should have open discussions in the thread. No one is taking over the coin, this is not leewilson's personal project, but a community drivven initiative. The OP is still under lee's account, but that should be changed soon.

A bit of history of shakeout on #crapples IRC channel from my perspective, which I hope is unbiased. It was obvious for everyone on the channel that two members of the team found it hard to co-exist, but that goes down to them taking many aspects of discussions personally. I am trying to stay out of politics and was happily working with both. When the project started, we used Che's image and there was a bouty to create a logo using same image. Everyone was excited, but soon we found out that the image is copyright protected, so in order to continue using that image we need to get a permission from the photographer or Che's daughter. By this time we had a logo and a wallet ready with Che's image and were ready to start promoting the coin. Copyright concerns were raised again by me on IRC channel about 4 days ago, I proposed to remove Che's image and use something else until we have a permission to use it. Some people agreed with me, others didn't. Then leewilson proposed a name change from Crapples to RevolutionCoin, so the coin won't be looked at some sort of crappy coin, but a coin which community stands for something. I proposed a vote for the name change. We didn't get many votes, though everyone who was on IRC channel at the moment had a chance to do so. I now regret that we didn't post a vote on forum. Anyway, lee, adversor and EchoingUprise voted for the name change, majsta against and I passed. This is how community on IRC split, new channel was created #revolutioncoin. Everyone was welcome there. A link to #revolutioncoin was also posted on #crapples, so people will not be left in the dark. Some would probably raise a question why the link to #revolutioncoin wasn't published on the thread and they would be right, I personally never anticipated that the community is a lot bigger than just a few members on IRC channel. I would like to sincerely apologise to everyone who has been left out in the dark. For a couple of days I was on both channels talking to people and answered questions about what happened. So what has been done to the coin? Not much, only branding has changed, blockchain remains the same - it is very important that miners are not affected and all earned coins remain intact.

I would like to thank eschemenk for raising these questions, it appears that the coin has a lot more followers than participants on IRC channels, where most of the discussions took place. That would probably has to change, or at least participants of IRC channel should keep updating the thread with current discussions and decisions more often.

ESSENTIAL QUESTION #1: What is the nature of the semi-secret cabal that apparently has taken control of the project, based upon what leewison said?

The fact that such a cabal even existed was news to me, but it must* exist based on what leewilson said a few days ago.

Those that did not agree with the majority left of their own volition.

An official statement will be made on the OP soon.

Please read above what has happened on IRC channel.

Since this has not been explained to us yet, I've been trying to figure out who is in the cabal leewilson was talking about, but I can't. Obviously, at least two people were in the minority and left. That means that there must have been at least three people in the majority and it seems almost certain that leewilson would be one of them. I have no idea who the other two or more people could be, though. Given the question funkwerk101 asked, he can't have been in the cabal at the time of the shakeup. (He is apparently in the cabal now, though.) Who the heck could the other two or more people in leewilson's majority be, then?

This is kind of important! Until this is explained, we have know way of knowing what sort of group is in control of the project. It's amazing that such a group would exist, yet be so lackadaisical about identifying themselves!

Realising how many supporters this coin has, it is more likely the minority, though according to numbers of IRC channel members it was an equal split. EchoingUprise has made wallet rebranding and compiled a Windows wallet, adversor has built a website, novahash prepared a server for website hosting and compiled a Linux wallet,  funkwerk101 and a couple more are actively taking part in discussions.

ESSENTIAL QUESTION #2: What are the intentions of the cabal now?

I certainly doubt that the idea is steal our coins, but it would certainly be nice to know what their goals are and what they do intend to do. leewilson has said something about asking him questions via PM, but that's clearly the wrong way to handle this question for a variety of reasons: it could easily degenerate into talking behind each other's backs; leewilson already picked the OP as the venue; it would be a waste of effort to say the same thing multiple times; talking via PM would resemble the original devs talking among themselves while leaving the community in the dark and we certainly wouldn't want to repeat that. Clearly, PMs are not a valid option.

I am glad you asked this openly rather than discussing such topics in private. The main thing at the moment is to gain cummunity support back and bring miners back to the coin. The whole idea behind the coin was a revolution in crypto community, we should protect public from rouge and incompetent developers. How we do it? Your suggestions are very welcome. It was also suggested by leewilson to go beyond cryptocurrency world and have some sort of initiative to help to refugee children from war torn countries. We didn't discuss our goals much, just agreed that our vision is same as when it started. The future of the coin and it's direction is very important and should be discussed openly by the community. Your suggestions, points of view, agreements and disagreements are vital to the future of the coin, so please speak up.

SECONDARY QUESTION #1: What is everyone going to do now?

That's a hugely important question, but I'm calling it a secondary one because it's really not realistic to expect leewilson to have a good answer. Maybe he can give us some statistics regarding hashrates to show if that's changed much to indicate whether or not people are leaving, but that's about all he could do, if that.

At the moment promotion is taking place. There are giveaways available, please check the OP.  Since the OP has been updated the network hash rate went slightly up. At the time of writing it is about 29 Mhs, you can check block explorer at http://blockexplorer.revolutioncoin.org/ for live statistics. As I remember, this project was started as a community coin with no developers, and it equally should have no managers, so everyone is welcome to take part in developing and promoting the coin. We still do not have Mac or Android wallet, faucets have to be made as well. There is a lot of marketing to do, so if you can help in any way to make this coin a success, please speak up.

SECONDARY QUESTION #2: What actually happened in the past?

I would certainly like to know how this cabal formed originally and how it existed to take a vote that could have a majority and  minority. Was it a formal vote or was it just handled informally? What were the questions being decided? These are just some of the questions I am curious about. I'm calling this secondary, though, because it's backwards-looking. The present and future are much more important than the details of the past. If answering this would delay answering the essential questions, it can be handled later.

Please read above where I wrote about what happened on #crapples IRC channel. I hope that we will rejoin again and start working together. As I mentioned, only branding has changed, which needed to be done for the coin's best. Using Che's image without copyright holder permission would put this coin in the same basket with all other coins accused of copyright infringiment.

Majsta was on it transparent and you [lee] had pulled him everyday, now, you did it under the table for more days than him. This is nothing more than makeup!

Frangomel, your full post is addressed to lee, but let me answer some of it if you don't mind. It took us 3 days to rebrand a wallet and block explorer and create a new website, not more that it took majsta to build first wallet and a website. Under no circumstances I want to undermine majsta's effort and passion in developing this coin, but there were some disagreements over name change and the copyright. Majsta is welcome to continue working on the coin if he wishes to do so. Regardless of whether he decides to come back to the team or not, his name will be concreted in the coin's history as one of the activists and ideologists of the coin.

where is premine???

As far as I know, three users hold it at the moment: leewilson, adversor and EchoingUprise. I was told the amounts on IRC, but sadly can't remember them. I hope all three of them will post the amounts they have for transparency. Most of the premine will be used for giveaways and bounties. Leewilson has already started spending his part by posting giveaways, please see the OP.

adversor

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 11:58:48 AM

No conspiracy. I thought you have been majsta, because you had ip from same city. But, you explained you are friends and know each other so there was no reason for me not to believe this.

If my last post is not obvious (have added a sentence), I don't know what should be ...

Frangomel
Legendary

FreshTheGame

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 12:17:11 PM
Last edit: February 27, 2014, 12:32:42 PM by Frangomel

Novahash, it is good objective talk but there is few things I want to talk about, not to be unconstructive,  as some of them was, when majsta said he will do lots of things.

First of all, when he said and offer to everybody do a some part of jobs (www, wallet etc.) nobody answers. When he start to do it some of guys complain (we know who!). When we was about sending premine from echo to 4 guys it wasnt a problem, but it was because majsta wasnt good enough and he was "liar and thief". Now sound like his advocate but I dont like injustice and this was and it is injustice (by some people) also as some developers always relaunching coins and interfere miners in timings.

Now, nothing is a problem. Ok we could make another rebrand of the coin and it could go over and over. I am only complain about most of the attacks of lee to majstas work and lees wish to be "developer" of this as he always made attacks on something which was not happening at all.

I did put my MH on it because I thought it would be justicecoin - good name for rebranding Wink !!!!!!!
Frangomel
Legendary

FreshTheGame

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 12:18:45 PM

No conspiracy. I thought you have been majsta, because you had ip from same city. But, you explained you are friends and know each other so there was no reason for me not to believe this.

If my last post is not obvious (have added a sentence), I don't know what should be ...

....and you attacked majsta that he stealed 5000 CHE and you said you will make OP for that coin and you didnt answer for my calls etc.etc.!!!
novahash

Novahash Pools

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2014, 12:44:51 PM

Novahash, it is good objective talk but there is few things I want to talk about, not to be unconstructive,  as some of them was, when majsta said he will do lots of things.

First of all, when he said and offer to everybody do a some part of jobs (www, wallet etc.) nobody answers. When he start to do it some of guys complain (we know who!). When we was about sending premine from echo to 4 guys it wasnt a problem, but it was because majsta wasnt good enough and he was "liar and thief". Now sound like his advocate but I dont like injustice and this was and it is injustice (by some people) also as some developers always relaunching coins and interfere miners in timings.

Now, nothing is a problem. Ok we could make another rebrand of the coin and it could go over and over. I am only complain about most of the attacks of lee to majstas work and his wish to be "developer" of this as he always made attacks on something which is not happening at all.

I did put my MH on it because I thought it would be justicecoin - good name for rebranding Wink !!!!!!!

There was some sort of battle between two members, as you remember I tried to calm both of them down. While some may disagree, majsta was doing a good job and I only wish he comes back. Rebranding was needed, though I passed while voting for the name change. Copyright issue is important and we have a red star until a permission to use Che's image is granted. There will be an Abe explorer available soon, so we can trace where 5k CHE are gone. No one can be branded as a thief without a proof, and assumptions mean nothing. I believe the justice will prevail.

Hope to see your MH back Wink

adversor

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 12:48:39 PM
Last edit: February 27, 2014, 01:16:47 PM by adversor

....and you attacked majsta that he stealed 5000 CHE and you said you will make OP for that coin and you didnt answer for my calls etc.etc.!!!

OP is actually on lee's account waiting to be shifted to RevolutionCoin_CHE by mod of BCT. Lee and I have access to this new account (dont know, maybe echo as well), but can be distributed to ppl with good intention to the coin and ppl who want to spend some time to make this coin a success.

I always told on IRC to majsta and echo, I don't know where these 5000 CHE are, and we can not find out without ABE Block Explorer. There are still three possibilities:

- echo send it into CRA address --> the coins are lost
- echo has it
- majsta has it

majsta has been insistent that it was send into trash by echo, since it is CRA address. I never told majsta has stolen it. I just made clear we can not see a difference between CRA and CHE addresses. Until we have ABE block explorer, we will not know.

adversor

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 01:08:45 PM

About the premine Genesis Block:
----------------------------------

- Echo found the Genesis block 60540 CHE during setting up his pool.
- He made this public within this thread at an early stage.
- After longer silence and heavy discussions on IRC, Echo agreed to share it with community.
- finally it was echos decision to whom he send the coins for escrow
- 16500 CHE have been sent to Lee
- 16500 CHE have been sent to me cRwxNfug7ZAoBn7tT6BAiEnwY3AsSvspyF
- 16500 +/- are still in Echo's wallet

Summary:

2500 (majsta bounty for wallet and coin design)
5000 (somewhere as explained in last post)
16500 (adversor)
16500 (leewilson)
16500 (echo)
--------------------
57000 total

the missing coins have been distributed by echo at the very beginning, part of it may be still in his possession, I don't know.

Since I'm tired of the discussion about these missing 5000 CHE, I have decided to add 5000 CHE out of my own pocket for giveaways/bounties. So total amount in my possession for giveaways and bounties is 21500 CHE.

Lee already started giveaways, please feel free to make proposals what to do with the premined coins. I want open discussion from now on, mainly on forum, not on IRC. On IRC not everyone can see if not logged in, you also miss something since you can't be logged in all the time. And finally it is not saved on IRC. On forum, everyone can follow and monitor.

Let me know what you guys think.

funkwerk101

Activity: 335
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 01:16:08 PM

- After longer silence and heavy discussions on IRC, Echo agreed to share it with community.

Summary:

16500 (adversor)
16500 (leewilson)
16500 (echo)
--------------------
57000 total

the missing coins have been distributed by echo at the very beginning, part of it may be still in his possession, I don't know.

Since Im tired of the discussion about these missing 5000 CHE, I decided to add 5000 CHE out of my own pocket for giveaways/bounties. So total amount in my possession for giveaways and bounties is 21500 CHE.

Lee already started giveaways, please feel free to make proposals what to do with the premined coins. I want open discussion from now on, mainly on forum, not on IRC. On IRC not everyone can see if not logged in, you also miss something since you can't be logged in all the time. And finally it is not saved on IRC. On forum, everyone can follow and monitor.

Thanks for the clarification, hopefully we can now focus on getting the hash rate up and driving the coin forward.

Think the initial giveaways are a great idea, looking forward to seeing a few more screenshots rolling in on this one!  Smiley

http://altcoingiveaways.com/index.php/topic,1132.0.html

1MDiLyJGvwcLf3vcNKfqmCXa28gqTVQeaW
novahash

Novahash Pools

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2014, 01:21:54 PM

Summary:

16500 (adversor)
16500 (leewilson)
16500 (echo)
--------------------
57000 total

Since Im tired of the discussion about these missing 5000 CHE, I decided to add 5000 CHE out of my own pocket for giveaways/bounties. So total amount in my possession for giveaways and bounties is 21500 CHE.

Thanks for the clarification, hopefully we can now focus on getting the hash rate up and driving the coin forward.

Think the initial giveaways are a great idea, looking forward to seeing a few more screenshots rolling in on this one!  Smiley

http://altcoingiveaways.com/index.php/topic,1132.0.html

+1. Thanks for clarification.

Frangomel
Legendary

FreshTheGame

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 02:12:15 PM

OP is actually on lee's account waiting to be shifted to RevolutionCoin_CHE by mod of BCT. Lee and I have access to this new account (dont know, maybe echo as well), but can be distributed to ppl with good intention to the coin and ppl who want to spend some time to make this coin a success.

I always told on IRC to majsta and echo, I don't know where these 5000 CHE are, and we can not find out without ABE Block Explorer. There are still three possibilities:

- echo has it
- majsta has it

majsta has been insistent that it was send into trash by echo, since it is CRA address. I never told majsta has stolen it. I just made clear we can not see a difference between CRA and CHE addresses. Until we have ABE block explorer, we will not know.

Ok, so rest of us "dont have good intention to coin", just 3 of you as you have premine and OP access, thats great to understand! I never wanted that premine and majsta also. Lee just insisted to have it.

I think also that you need to write how much you are giving and how much you gave from premine on OP if you wanted to be transparent.

@Novahash

I loose about 10 hours (in two nights) of typing to explain to lee that nobody is against nobody but he didnt understand it till he make his goal, to have this coin on his own (at least part of it)!
adversor

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 02:47:44 PM

- echo has it
- majsta has it

Ok, so rest of us "dont have good intention to coin", just 3 of you as you have premine and OP access, thats great to understand! I never wanted that premine and majsta also. Lee just insisted to have it.

I think also that you need to write how much you are giving and how much you gave from premine on OP if you wanted to be transparent.

@Novahash

I loose about 10 hours (in two nights) of typing to explain to lee that nobody is against nobody but he didnt understand it till he make his goal, to have this coin on his own (at least part of it)!

@Frangomel:

Why you always complaining and don't make any proposals how to get the coin running? No idea what I have done to keep ppl from not trusting in me. How we should manage to have the coins of premine in everyone's pocket? Technically impossible. Of course, I will write down in detail where the coins go and what for it will be used. But nothing spend so far from my side. This is a community coin. Please participate and make proposals. I will not spend any coin without feedback from the community here. Everyone can check the address after ABE explorer is out. Nova is working on that.

We have a promising coin now, free of legal issues and on an exchange soon. Please let us try to focus on the future development of this coin. There is a lot of work to do. We can not change the past.

funkwerk101

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 02:57:49 PM

Just dropping by to let you guys know that its official: https://twitter.com/LazyCoins

You're one of the first coins we have selected for our exchange. We are working hard to launch beta soon. So for ETA and updates please follow us @lazycoins. Retweet and show your support!

Thanks

I have sent a message to confirm updates to lazycoins, they are launching on Sunday and we are in!!  Grin

funkwerk101

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 04:10:13 PM

Lets spread the word and get some people over to the pools,

Difficulty is still really low so the rewards are great!!

http://che.novahash.org/index.php

http://che.longbeardmining.com/index.php

Frangomel
Legendary

FreshTheGame

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 04:12:19 PM

- echo has it
- majsta has it

@Novahash

@Frangomel:

Why you always complaining and don't make any proposals how to get the coin running? No idea what I have done to keep ppl from not trusting in me. How we should manage to have the coins of premine in everyone's pocket? Technically impossible. Of course, I will write down in detail where the coins go and what for it will be used. But nothing spend so far from my side. This is a community coin. Please participate and make proposals. I will not spend any coin without feedback from the community here. Everyone can check the address after ABE explorer is out. Nova is working on that.

We have a promising coin now, free of legal issues and on an exchange soon. Please let us try to focus on the future development of this coin. There is a lot of work to do. We can not change the past.

It is funny that I was asked you same thing before few days when all of you, yes including you adversor, were complaining and you are saying to me now that anything cannot be changed...yes it could be changed. Only difference is that I am writing transparent on the forum in contrast of you and other guys from small team (you wrote me on IRC on private). Yes I could change brand name as you do also. It will affect on past and future also! Now when you are at trone you are telling me that. Funny how people reacts on things.

Tell me adversor what have you changed?!?!?!
You put this coin 10 steps backwards, you see that network hrate is 40mh/s after your great rebranding.

Remember adversor, miners are forming a coin not brendname or else!!! There is lot of coins with fascinating brend but no use of them.
novahash

Novahash Pools

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2014, 04:21:09 PM

There are less than 2000 blocks left with reward of 32 CHE per block, then it goes down to 16 CHE per block. Point your rigs at CHE and start mining! Still low diff, but hash rate goes up quickly.

VIVA LA REVOLUCIÓN!

novahash

Novahash Pools

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2014, 04:34:45 PM

Frangomel, network hash rate was less than 20MH/s yesterday morning if I am not mistaking. Now it's over 40MH/s and rising every minute, mainly because the OP was updated and discussions are taking place on forum. IRC channel is almost idle now. I agree that miners are vital to the coin success. That's why we need you back, comrade.  Cheesy

novahash

Novahash Pools

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2014, 05:04:52 PM

Please check the OP, there are links to giveaways, some of them are very tempting - each one of you can get 1/4 of a block. Join the Revolution and spread a word!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  

Jump to: