Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Vote Location - Ending 10:00pmUTC 2/28
BitcoinTalk
RevolutionCoin.org
3rd Party website
Revolution/3rdParty
None of the Above

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [RE-ANN] ★CHE RevolutionCoin★ FIGHT COIN LAUNCH FAILS-Join the Revolution Now!  (Read 48411 times)
Frangomel
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000

FreshTheGame

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 05:22:33 PM

It is rising because of block halving and having story of good and bad cops!
funkwerk101

Activity: 335
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 05:29:26 PM

Hashrate has trebled in day  Cool

Big welcome to all our new miners!! Grin

1MDiLyJGvwcLf3vcNKfqmCXa28gqTVQeaW
funkwerk101

Activity: 335

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 05:32:05 PM

PS

Fancy getting a free block all to yourself,  follow the instructions on one of our givaways below

http://altcoingiveaways.com/index.php/topic,1132.0.html

tajnost already got his!!  Smiley

1MDiLyJGvwcLf3vcNKfqmCXa28gqTVQeaW
adversor

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 06:00:52 PM

Somebody heard anything of poolnetwork? Would be nice to have at least a third pool soon.

We also can set up bounty for additional pools. Let's say 500 CHE / pool. Any concerns?

LISK Develop Decentralized Applications & Sidechains in JavaScript with Lisk!
leewilson

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 06:04:17 PM

Somebody heard anything of poolnetwork? Would be nice to have at least a third pool soon.

We also can set up bounty for additional pools. Let's say 500 CHE / pool. Any concerns?

Sounds good to me.  I can contact PoolNetwork if that is alright?

“If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it. The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State BlockNet can shield the people from the political, economic and/or military consequences of the lie. It thus becomes vitally important for the State BlockNet to use all of its powers to repress dissent, for the truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by extension, the truth is the greatest enemy of the State BlockNet.” - Joseph Goebbels
kheelan

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 06:08:59 PM

sounds good. the more pools the better imo,

Do i now need to change my wallet again ??
adversor

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 06:23:23 PM

To everyone: Do we need a voting on each spending? How should we handle the decision finding process within community?

How about that: If someone makes a proposal what to do with the premined coins, like I have done above (pool bounty), we will count the positive and negative answers on that proposal within one hour. If positive, Lee will add bounty/giveaway to OP and I will update website for it. If negative, nothing happens.

adversor

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 06:29:14 PM

sounds good. the more pools the better imo,

Do i now need to change my wallet again ??

You still can mine with crapples wallet. There was no fork, it was just a name change, cosmetics only. If you update to new one, just copy wallet.dat from crapples directory to revolutioncoin directory and the coins are back.

novahash

Activity: 84

Novahash Pools

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2014, 06:33:23 PM

For a better transparency it is a good idea to have a vote on bounties. One hour may not be enough as this thread is not so active yet, let's make it 2-3 hours.

leewilson

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 06:42:42 PM
Last edit: February 27, 2014, 06:59:05 PM by leewilson

To everyone: Do we need a voting on each spending? How should we handle the decision finding process within community?

How about that: If someone makes a proposal what to do with the premined coins, like I have done above (pool bounty), we will count the positive and negative answers on that proposal within one hour. If positive, Lee will add bounty/giveaway to OP and I will update website for it. If negative, nothing happens.

As we know the intentions are to represent to community and voting is a great idea.  
But I believe at least 24 hours has to be allowed in order to allow all time zones to vote.

A poll can be added to the OP, I am not sure if more than one can be posted at a time? I will find out.

We could possibly flesh out what the question covers and if multifaceted then within the poll have all the available options to vote on.

For instance:

All new pools given 500CHE
Only first 3 new pools given 500CHE
Sliding scale for new pool additions
No pools given any CHE

Of course, we could come up with thousands of possibilities, but I think it best if the forum community fleshes that aspect out before,
which it should be able to in a few hours...hopefully.

Addition:  Furthermore, I can understand once the coin is on its legs then the forum may be a viable option.  But, at our rate of movement, which is similar to an international business with changing news and environments on a minute by minute basis, the forum is like snail mail.  There is a reason larger coins and pools have a huge irc community in order to meet any challenges head on and quickly.  What can be accomplished through irc versus the forum takes what would be decades of work and completes them in weeks.  If anyone chooses not to involve themselves through the openly available channels then they certainly can not call foul.

“If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it. The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State BlockNet can shield the people from the political, economic and/or military consequences of the lie. It thus becomes vitally important for the State BlockNet to use all of its powers to repress dissent, for the truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by extension, the truth is the greatest enemy of the State BlockNet.” - Joseph Goebbels
novahash

Novahash Pools

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2014, 06:44:44 PM

by the way, i vote for bounty. forgot to mention  Grin

adversor

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 06:56:26 PM

As we know the intentions are to represent to community and voting is a great idea.  
But I believe at least 24 hours has to be allowed in order to allow all time zones to vote.

A poll can be added to the OP, I am not sure if more than one can be posted at a time? I will find out.

We could possibly flesh out what the question covers and if multifaceted then within the poll have all the available options to vote on.

For instance:

No pools given any CHE

Of course, we could come up with thousands of possibilities, but I think it best if the forum community fleshes that aspect out before,

sounds good to me.

btw. thread title misses a blank: fkacrapples

leewilson

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 07:01:44 PM

For instance:

No pools given any CHE

sounds good to me.

Thank you, it is now corrected.  And I apologize, I edited my post after you responded.

miningcoinz

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 07:04:47 PM

For instance:

No pools given any CHE

sounds good to me.

Thank you, it is now corrected.  And I apologize, I edited my post after you responded.
ya i think you are right i like this coin alot https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=483515.0
novahash

Novahash Pools

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2014, 07:12:14 PM

Please check new colours and background of the block explorer - http://blockexplorer.revolutioncoin.org/ . Would like to hear your opinions.

leewilson

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 07:13:43 PM

Please check new colours and background of the block explorer - http://blockexplorer.revolutioncoin.org/ . Would like to hear your opinions.

Great job. I like it.

leewilson

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 07:16:31 PM

For instance:

No pools given any CHE

sounds good to me.

Another possibility is off forum voting, which should be able to be integrated into the website and allow many more questions, but we would need to vote in order to decide where to vote.

adversor

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 07:18:16 PM

nice, just sad the titties on the Delacroix paining are covered.  Cheesy

HereWeGo

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 07:21:04 PM

Guys, why do you ignore voting? I have voted by last 6 hours every hour and on mintpal.com we got only ~50 votes! More active, pls.
leewilson

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 07:41:44 PM

Please review the new poll and see if anything should be added or removed please.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  

Jump to: