Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Vote Location - Ending 10:00pmUTC 2/28
BitcoinTalk
RevolutionCoin.org
3rd Party website
Revolution/3rdParty
None of the Above

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [RE-ANN] ★CHE RevolutionCoin★ FIGHT COIN LAUNCH FAILS-Join the Revolution Now!  (Read 48411 times)
Jonesd
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1014

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 03:39:35 PM

I lost all my CHE when I accidentally unzipped the CRA wallet over this one that held quite some coins. Sad

How can this happen? Your CHE wallet.dat file should be in C:\users\yourcomputername\appdata\roaming\RevolutionCoin
directory. It will not be overwritten by CRA since it generates other directory.

I was one of the first miners and we still used the CRA folder back then (first launch). When I use the new wallet, no coins show up.

Co-Founder and Managing Partner of Block Bastards
adversor

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 03:55:07 PM

I lost all my CHE when I accidentally unzipped the CRA wallet over this one that held quite some coins. Sad

How can this happen? Your CHE wallet.dat file should be in C:\users\yourcomputername\appdata\roaming\RevolutionCoin
directory. It will not be overwritten by CRA since it generates other directory.

I was one of the first miners and we still used the CRA folder back then (first launch). When I use the new wallet, no coins show up.

You mined at the beginning on our coin chain (CRA then CHE), then never updated to new wallet Crapples and later to RevolutionCoin. Now you have decided to install the wallet of the dead coin Cryptoapples, without backing up your old wallet? If so, your old coins are lost, I think. But why the heck you have done that?

LISK Develop Decentralized Applications & Sidechains in JavaScript with Lisk!
Jonesd
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1014

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 05:48:25 PM

You mined at the beginning on our coin chain (CRA then CHE), then never updated to new wallet Crapples and later to RevolutionCoin. Now you have decided to install the wallet of the dead coin Cryptoapples, without backing up your old wallet? If so, your old coins are lost, I think. But why the heck you have done that?

I screwed up with downloading and unzipping the wrong file. Ah well, revolutions always have victims. Smiley

Co-Founder and Managing Partner of Block Bastards
jief78

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 07:32:31 PM

I think everything is sorted out now. However, with a transaction fee of 0.1 CHE and block reward of only 16 CHE, it's a bit expensive to run a faucet. Even if we use some of premine for the faucet, a lot of coins will just disappear due to transaction fee. We need to ask Echo to make changes to the code to lower fees down to 0.01 CHE. Please let ask him if you see him on IRC in case I don't catch him.
0.01 OR LESS???
0.01 seems big to me too
sudobad

Activity: 17

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 08:29:05 PM

Que viva la revolucion!
leewilson

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 09:08:25 PM

Que viva la revolucion!
+1

“If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it. The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State BlockNet can shield the people from the political, economic and/or military consequences of the lie. It thus becomes vitally important for the State BlockNet to use all of its powers to repress dissent, for the truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by extension, the truth is the greatest enemy of the State BlockNet.” - Joseph Goebbels
funkwerk101

Activity: 335

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 10:40:34 PM

Great to see the twitter followers have doubled in the last day  Grin
Keep an eye out for the retweet giveaways!!

2 full blocks, that's 32 CHE still up for grabs over at

http://altcoingiveaways.com/index.php/topic,1132.45.html

All you need to do is mine with us and post your results!!

Please don't forget to keeping voting for CHE at

https://www.mintpal.com/voting

And

http://www.allcrypt.com/beta/voting.php

1MDiLyJGvwcLf3vcNKfqmCXa28gqTVQeaW
kathmandu34

From the Place of Mount Everest & Buddha

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 10:50:30 PM

Welcome welcome.
Algoritmo: Scrypt
Lapso por Bloque: 2 minutos
[/b]
Ajuste de Dificultad: Cada bloque (Kimoto's Gravity Well)
Total de Monedas: 8,648,640 CHE
pre-minada un 0.7% para desarrollamiento

I may welcome more warmly if you got something new. But still

tajnost

Activity: 25

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 11:16:55 PM

I screwed up with downloading and unzipping the wrong file. Ah well, revolutions always have victims. Smiley

I too was mining "crapples" when new wallet "revolutioncoin" was released. After running "revolutioncoin" wallet I too had no coins!. Simple fix: You must copy wallet.dat from "C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Roaming\Crapples\ then paste into C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Roaming\RevolutionCoin  Wink
leewilson

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 11:35:01 PM

Great to see the twitter followers have doubled in the last day  Grin
Keep an eye out for the retweet giveaways!!

2 full blocks, that's 32 CHE still up for grabs over at

http://altcoingiveaways.com/index.php/topic,1132.45.html

All you need to do is mine with us and post your results!!

Please don't forget to keeping voting for CHE at

https://www.mintpal.com/voting

And

http://www.allcrypt.com/beta/voting.php

And vote for CHE here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=497351.0

“If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it. The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State BlockNet can shield the people from the political, economic and/or military consequences of the lie. It thus becomes vitally important for the State BlockNet to use all of its powers to repress dissent, for the truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by extension, the truth is the greatest enemy of the State BlockNet.” - Joseph Goebbels
adversor

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 11:38:44 PM

Welcome welcome.
Algoritmo: Scrypt
Lapso por Bloque: 2 minutos
[/b]
Ajuste de Dificultad: Cada bloque (Kimoto's Gravity Well)
Total de Monedas: 8,648,640 CHE
pre-minada un 0.7% para desarrollamiento

I may welcome more warmly if you got something new. But still

Not the coin itself is new, but the concept: Community takeover because of incapable and greedy dev. That's is new.

LISK Develop Decentralized Applications & Sidechains in JavaScript with Lisk!
leewilson

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 12:13:12 AM

6 languages now Smiley

niroid01

Activity: 7

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 12:59:33 AM

WTB, pm me with offers
leewilson

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 01:35:22 AM

WTB, pm me with offers

One of the first 5 coins added.

boxuser

Activity: 322

Credits CRD 1st Decentralized Exchange coin

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 01:46:54 AM

Any idea when lazycoins will be up?

WTB, pm me with offers

leewilson

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 01:52:50 AM

WTB, pm me with offers

Hey boxuser,
Have not see you in a while I hope you have been well.

No exact word that I know of.  I have been following their twitter.  I think they have an irc channel as well.

Wanted to ask you as well, if you would be willing to combine your posts #2 & #3 so we can use post #2 to upload the old OP to preserve the history of the coin?

boxuser

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 03:57:01 AM

sure man i can do that,just let me know what to do and how lol , yeah thats why i said from day one the OP needs to be transfered or redirected,

WTB, pm me with offers

Hey boxuser,

No exact word that I know of.  I have been following their twitter.  I think they have an irc channel as well.

Wanted to ask you as well, if you would be willing to combine your posts #2 & #3 so we can use post #2 to upload the old OP to preserve the history of the coin?

leewilson

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 07:21:36 AM

Thank you.   Grin

sure man i can do that,just let me know what to do and how lol , yeah thats why i said from day one the OP needs to be transfered or redirected,

WTB, pm me with offers

Hey boxuser,

No exact word that I know of.  I have been following their twitter.  I think they have an irc channel as well.

boxuser

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 07:43:17 AM

null problemo dude, i help where and what i can Smiley

Thank you.   Grin

WTB, pm me with offers

Hey boxuser,

leewilson

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 07:49:29 AM

It seems gpucoin f'd everyone over..again.

Imagine that.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  

Jump to: