Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Vote Location - Ending 10:00pmUTC 2/28
BitcoinTalk
RevolutionCoin.org
3rd Party website
Revolution/3rdParty
None of the Above

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [RE-ANN] ★CHE RevolutionCoin★ FIGHT COIN LAUNCH FAILS-Join the Revolution Now!  (Read 48411 times)
leewilson

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 07:56:07 AM

Did you rent a rig or are sitting around getting f'd over by incompetent greedy dev's?

Point your miners here.

“If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it. The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State BlockNet can shield the people from the political, economic and/or military consequences of the lie. It thus becomes vitally important for the State BlockNet to use all of its powers to repress dissent, for the truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by extension, the truth is the greatest enemy of the State BlockNet.” - Joseph Goebbels
leewilson

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 08:09:40 AM

From the gpucoin thread:

What pool do I leave my miners pointed whilst I sleep?

Sack staying up till 4am on a weekday for this...

I point them at RevolutionCoin to protest against the continuing trend of failed launches.

I tried to let you know.  I hope some of you took the advice.  Smiley

You know the best way to get them back?  

Don't mine the coin...mine something different.
Don't post in the thread.
Don't ask them to re-re-re-relaunch.
Just leave and never look back.

The university coin dev cannot be an ivory tower, far away from the society community, removed from the practical accomplishments of the Revolution. If such an attitude is maintained, the university coin dev will continue giving our society community lawyers failed launches that we do not need. -CHE Guevara

“If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it. The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State BlockNet can shield the people from the political, economic and/or military consequences of the lie. It thus becomes vitally important for the State BlockNet to use all of its powers to repress dissent, for the truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by extension, the truth is the greatest enemy of the State BlockNet.” - Joseph Goebbels
boxuser

Activity: 322

Credits CRD 1st Decentralized Exchange coin

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 08:38:04 AM

dude i agree completely ppl just pump out new coins to fuck existing ones and also all the users, look over what happend with credits, some jerk released a new one and ppl go on over it like stupid sheep lol, that is till they will fuck everyone over lol

From the gpucoin thread:

I point them at RevolutionCoin to protest against the continuing trend of failed launches.

The university coin dev cannot be an ivory tower, far away from the society community, removed from the practical accomplishments of the Revolution. If such an attitude is maintained, the university coin dev will continue giving our society community lawyers failed launches that we do not need. -CHE Guevara

theking

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 08:43:57 AM

WIN: WQvqPASu4ffjfupfwkZCX2zECLAedBfSxT /// TheSmurfsCoin. TgKhTqtEe2NRQXKzUNL6TXs9NNSXTvxg26 /// [ANN] PixxCoin | PoS | Wallet with built in Exchange Dice Game And Fa | Free IPO. PLncxuyTOpsdASEAIweeoweKSJASJDNZETR /// CoolCoin - Free+IPO POS. CJG2g8CDkTrj5TMHHzi9ynkAvHamuUiKhC /// Get GiveawayCoin(GC)? (Free 100%NO IPO NO POW,PURE POS. G********* /// Let's flower the moon. Shjtq1XLnjgpbzSK3SvqMhQpK9CeAYLCPZ /// FootballCoin(FBC):FiaYuHEWhoS8v5dPbGLRDh7FBtcDV7TdnA /// Freebiescoin- 100% FREE Distribution FKDJUQ4Ybzdno2hoAP2NuYh1VAaTwMq1y2 /// ShareCoin Free and Fair Distribution. SR8eG4bhC2CzKnN2PfBz7vtj3zrcyXAuWr /// Energycoin - Save Energy, Pure POS (Free IPO). eCvsqEW2oFaSRq4XozfrHP8XuZ9kvrfQ5W /// Tagbond Rewards - My TAG ID is 5834 - Tag someone today with a reward, get your own TAG ID # (www.tagbond.com/5834)
leewilson

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 08:47:17 AM

Hopefully some are listening.  And hopefully they will give us a shot.

Some seem to have heard...we are up 5MH.  

Did you know when we re-ann'd that we spiked up to 600+MH from 9MH ~24hrs before?

We need many more to wake up and throw us some hash.

dude i agree completely ppl just pump out new coins to fuck existing ones and also all the users, look over what happend with credits, some jerk released a new one and ppl go on over it like stupid sheep lol, that is till they will fuck everyone over lol

From the gpucoin thread:

leewilson

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 08:48:46 AM

ChuckNorriscoin failed before launch.  Apparently he has trained his lawyers in the art of Chuck as well.

Hope you are here for the party Smiley

leewilson

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 09:03:18 AM

Welcome to the party gpucoin miners.

69.5 BTC

leewilson

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 09:18:23 AM

What was gpucoin's total IPO received? (and yes that is past tense)

boxuser

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 09:36:57 AM

bump, advertise for CHE with signature like mine, just cut and paste the code into your signature, but wait for leewilson and the community to see if its fine with everyone Smiley

Code:
[url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=469910.0][glow=black,2,200][size=20pt][color=red][b]★CHE RevolutionCoin★ [br]Join the Revolution Now! VIVA LA REVOLUCIÓN![br]Click me to OP thread[/b]

leewilson

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 09:58:06 AM

bump, advertise for CHE with signature like mine, just cut and paste the code into your signature, but wait for leewilson and the community to see if its fine with everyone Smiley

Code:
[url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=469910.0][glow=black,2,200][size=20pt][color=red][b]★CHE RevolutionCoin★ [br]Join the Revolution Now! VIVA LA REVOLUCIÓN![br]Click me to OP thread[/b]

Advertise anyway you like.  This is a community that is run by everyone.  I like all the sigs.  I know adversor has one that is very similar as well, the he also posted.

leewilson

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 10:00:03 AM

GPUcoin miners...help us make RevolutionCoin a better coin than this:

71.51792382 BTC

leewilson

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 10:06:41 AM

71.51792382 BTC

Topped stackcoin

boxuser

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 10:11:47 AM

i would not be surprised if it was even then same guy lmao!

71.51792382 BTC

Topped stackcoin

leewilson

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 10:20:21 AM

i would not be surprised if it was even then same guy lmao!

71.51792382 BTC

Topped stackcoin

If it is, I am glad...sheeple need to wake up.  Did you see they are saying he has another coin...fragcoin.com...good intro video honestly, but i guess you can afford it with that premine.

But honestly I dont think it is, bc stackcoin didn't care...he posted the party pic and was out..smiling i am sure.

This dev is mad...if I had just pulled off 140btc in less than 2 weeks...I would not be mad...or even waste my time acting like it.

leewilson

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 10:20:57 AM

Up about 20MH...keep it up

leewilson

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 10:32:42 AM
Last edit: March 04, 2014, 10:44:57 AM by leewilson

People amaze me. The majority of the human race has still not broken away from herd mentality.  You would think it would be different in the cryptoworld, but it is not.  It might even be worse.

Will gpucoin IPO ever be seen again?

boxuser

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 10:56:25 AM

yeah well sheep will stay sheep indeed, just look around you in the country you and every individual is living, ppl can not think out of the box. and they do not even have any doubt, lmao thats why the world sucks and we are here where we are, crypto was supposed to be the saviour but it does not work, "yet" hopefully something will change soon, maybe they will start to realize and understand what CHE is.

P.S.:
nahhh that IPO will never be seen again lol

People amaze me. The majority of the human race has still not broken away from herd mentality.  You would think it would be different in the cryptoworld, but it is not.  It might even be worse.

Will gpucoin IPO ever be seen again?

amarian12

Activity: 619
Merit: 501

https://www.massict.com/

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2014, 10:58:01 AM

Here is another connected node on the P2Pool network, Slowly but surely becoming your one stop P2Pool destination.

There is no registration required, visit the site http://e-pool.net for mining information.!

cgminer --scrypt -o stratum+tcp://p2pool.e-pool.net:8877 -u YourWalletAddress -p password

Feel free to use this mail epool.net@gmail.com to send a message.

PS: we also have facebook page :  https://www.facebook.com/epoolnet

Happy mining!

Imagine a future where IT infrastructures monitor themselves, are able to predict and respond to future business needs and can protect and heal themselves automatically.
SkillRoad

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 10:58:27 AM

Here is another connected node on the P2Pool network, Slowly but surely becoming your one stop P2Pool destination.

There is no registration required, visit the site http://e-pool.net for mining information.!

cgminer --scrypt -o stratum+tcp://p2pool.e-pool.net:8877 -u YourWalletAddress -p password

Feel free to use this mail epool.net@gmail.com to send a message.

PS: we also have facebook page :  https://www.facebook.com/epoolnet

Happy mining!

Thanks a lot!

_______________________________________________________________________________ _________________________________
Next Coin Lite - Fair Distribution
adversor

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 11:10:45 AM

Don't let you being f***d over again and again by incapable and greedy devs.

Actually we have multiple failed launches of altcoins a day. Don't waste your time and electricity.

Fight back and join the Revolution. RevolutionCoin is driven by the community. No devs here.

Spread the word!

LISK Develop Decentralized Applications & Sidechains in JavaScript with Lisk!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  

Jump to: