Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Vote Location - Ending 10:00pmUTC 2/28
BitcoinTalk
RevolutionCoin.org
3rd Party website
Revolution/3rdParty
None of the Above

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [RE-ANN] ★CHE RevolutionCoin★ FIGHT COIN LAUNCH FAILS-Join the Revolution Now!  (Read 48411 times)
Nullu

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 02:32:54 PM

Mining away at this.

BTC - 14kYyhhWZwSJFHAjNTtyhRVSu157nE92gF
adversor

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 02:49:27 PM

Mining away at this.

Good to see you here, Nullu.

Remember you from the good old Klondikecoin times.
Still holding all KDCs I mined, hope they will catch up again.

LISK Develop Decentralized Applications & Sidechains in JavaScript with Lisk!
sammy007
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1003

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 02:51:47 PM

Any exchange?
adversor

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 02:54:13 PM

Any exchange?

actually only https://pmtocoins.com/index.php?page=trade&market=37

but will be at Lazycoins after their launch as well.

adversor

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 05:39:14 PM

Don't forget to vote CHE up:

Vote at Bittrex
Vote at mintpal
Vote at AllCrypt

jief78

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 06:06:51 PM

TY
Voted
novahash

Activity: 84

Novahash Pools

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2014, 06:39:10 PM

I like new "No Dev" sign.  Grin
ty adversor

Devs, we are watching you.

funkwerk101

Activity: 335
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 06:47:04 PM

Done,

It's great on mintpal when someone else votes on Revolutioncoin and it counts up just before you hit vote!

Happened to me a few times now!  Cheesy

1MDiLyJGvwcLf3vcNKfqmCXa28gqTVQeaW
jief78

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 07:25:27 PM

Re-Done
Don't forget to do it every hours!!
novahash

Activity: 84

Novahash Pools

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2014, 08:49:16 PM

RevolutionCoin Pool

http://che.novahash.org

PPLNS, 1%

Join the Revolution!!

Nullu

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 08:54:41 PM

Mining away at this.

Yep, still holding those KDCs. Has the community behind that coin. It will take time, but it will grow naturally, rather than be pumped.

Have that feeling about RevolutionCoin. Put my money where my mouth is on this one and spent about 0.2 BTC on leased mining.

boxuser

Activity: 322

Credits CRD 1st Decentralized Exchange coin

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 04:09:40 AM

VIVA LA REVOLUCIÓN!

love this coin Smiley

leewilson

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 05:06:06 AM

I like new "No Dev" sign.  Grin
ty adversor

Devs, we are watching you.
+1

“If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it. The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State BlockNet can shield the people from the political, economic and/or military consequences of the lie. It thus becomes vitally important for the State BlockNet to use all of its powers to repress dissent, for the truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by extension, the truth is the greatest enemy of the State BlockNet.” - Joseph Goebbels
boxuser

Activity: 322

Credits CRD 1st Decentralized Exchange coin

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 06:37:32 AM

CHE is doing good, damn man Buy 0.0001250 and sell min. 0.0001400

leewilson

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 06:49:14 AM

VIVA LA REVOLUCIÓN!

love this coin Smiley

Smiley

“If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it. The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State BlockNet can shield the people from the political, economic and/or military consequences of the lie. It thus becomes vitally important for the State BlockNet to use all of its powers to repress dissent, for the truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by extension, the truth is the greatest enemy of the State BlockNet.” - Joseph Goebbels
adversor

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 10:14:10 AM

Mining away at this.

Yep, still holding those KDCs. Has the community behind that coin. It will take time, but it will grow naturally, rather than be pumped.

Have that feeling about RevolutionCoin. Put my money where my mouth is on this one and spent about 0.2 BTC on leased mining.

That is a good investment. RevolutionCoin is still young, easy to mine and is handled by the community. After all these failed launched in the last days, people recognizing most of the developers are incompetent and/or greedy and will only bring harm to a coin. RevolutionCoin has a growing community, no developers, three community members holding the premined genesis block for bounties and giveaways only. I also have a very good feeling about RevolutionCoin, it is naturally growing and worth to hold a big stack.

Nullu

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 12:20:11 PM

Mining away at this.

That is a good investment. RevolutionCoin is still young, easy to mine and is handled by the community. After all these failed launched in the last days, people recognizing most of the developers are incompetent and/or greedy and will only bring harm to a coin. RevolutionCoin has a growing community, no developers, three community members holding the premined genesis block for bounties and giveaways only. I also have a very good feeling about RevolutionCoin, it is naturally growing and worth to hold a big stack.

I was able to lease enough to mine 1k RevolutionCoins, which I feel is nice stake.

All these scam pump and dumps lately, it's just a mess. I want to hold something more stable.

I also think it would be a great idea if the premined coins were offered to those scammed or ripped off by IPOs. A small token gesture to show them that RevolutionCoin isn't like other coins.

I think perhaps the politician ideology of the coin may send some mixed messages, but if that ever comes an issue it could easily be re-branded.

adversor

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 01:35:17 PM
Last edit: March 06, 2014, 02:50:50 PM by adversor

Mining away at this.

I was able to lease enough to mine 1k RevolutionCoins, which I feel is nice stake.

All these scam pump and dumps lately, it's just a mess. I want to hold something more stable.

I also think it would be a great idea if the premined coins were offered to those scammed or ripped off by IPOs. A small token gesture to show them that RevolutionCoin isn't like other coins.

I think perhaps the politician ideology of the coin may send some mixed messages, but if that ever comes an issue it could easily be re-branded.

RevolutionCoin is/has no politician ideology, it is just about revolution. Revolution in this case means changing the status quo of all the scam actually happen in crypto world.

Using part of the premined coins of RevolutionCoin to support victims of greedy devs is a good idea I think, it would spread the word wide. How do other community members think about it and how could this be realized?

adversor

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 03:14:01 PM

Also today, don't forget to vote CHE up:

Vote at Bittrex
Vote at mintpal
Vote at AllCrypt

Nullu

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 03:37:10 PM

Mining away at this.

RevolutionCoin is/has no politician ideology, it is just about revolution. Revolution in this case means changing the status quo of all the scam actually happen in crypto world.

Using part of the premined coins of RevolutionCoin to support victims of greedy devs is a good idea I think, it would spread the word wide. How do other community members think about it and how could this be realized?

Well, we could have community votes/polls on what scamcoin investor group deserves some RevolutionCoins, and then we can look at some distribution methods.

I'm not personally a fan of rewarding people who lose their own BTC, however giving them a small amount would be ok. I wouldn't be happy with large amounts given away. After all they may very well just dump them for BTC.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  

Jump to: