Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 02:46:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 750 GH/s - 3TH/s Miners from $3565 - www.bitcoinultra.co.uk  (Read 30572 times)
firejuan

Activity: 256
Merit: 250

Because it's sterile...

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2014, 06:09:48 AM

We aren't running our chips in any kind of "Turbo Mode" which is keeping our power usage to 0.65W/GH with each chip producing 31.25GH/s
Our Enigma 4 model which can hash 3TH/s has 96 ASIC chips. They are mounted with 12 chips to a board, 2 boards to a module and 4 modules in this unit (I hope that all makes sense  Smiley )

So more more technical info: The Enigma 1 has 2 boards with 12 chips on each, so total of 24 chips. There is an RPI controller board + power distribution board that takes PCI-E 2x 8 pin + 1x 6pin for each board, so a total of 6 cables, which is an overkill anyway. Chris said you can just use 2x PCI-E 8pin per board also, so the 6pin cables are just optional.

So will there be some head room on the Enigma 1 for overclocking or is it already maxed out?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
KyrosKrane

Activity: 295

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2014, 06:10:36 AM

I waiting senior member give some reviews/photos for this products

Why? It doesn't mean anything. You could get that tag in a day or two if you're really bored and have nothing better to do than type. It's just a post count thing.
It's not purely post count, it's also time on the forum or time registered here, not sure which.  Either way, it indicates an account that has been active for a long time, and is therefore less likely to be a one-off shill account or a disposable sock puppet. Also, with a longer history, you can review that person's posts and determine whether they've been a meaningful contributor who knows what they're talking about, or just a guy who posts "me too!" on every thread they see. As with most things related to bitcoin, it requires you to use your judgment. Smiley

Tips and donations: 1KyrosREGDkNLp1rMd9wfVwfkXYHTd6j5U  |  BTC P2Pool node: p2pool.kyros.info:9332
jegersmart

Activity: 183
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2014, 07:54:06 AM

I spoke to Chris for a total of around 40 mins a couple of days ago. He was very professional, very knowledgeable and answered everything I asked. I also emailed and received a response right away.

I felt very comfortable after speaking with him (could be that soothing British accent though) and was pushed over to the side of legitimate.

I have ordered 6 x Enigma-1 machines by wire transfer. Order #50.

Here we go now, this is where faith is required. I don't think April can come fast enough for me. This is my entire savings and I really want it to work out.

Why would anyone put their entire savings into mining? Please tell me this is a joke?Sad

J
raskul

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 08, 2014, 08:07:25 AM

I spoke to Chris for a total of around 40 mins a couple of days ago. He was very professional, very knowledgeable and answered everything I asked. I also emailed and received a response right away.

I felt very comfortable after speaking with him (could be that soothing British accent though) and was pushed over to the side of legitimate.

Here we go now, this is where faith is required. I don't think April can come fast enough for me. This is my entire savings and I really want it to work out.

Why would anyone put their entire savings into mining? Please tell me this is a joke?Sad

J

because you are a newbie and everybody wants to be better than the newbies.  Grin

tips    1APp826DqjJBdsAeqpEstx6Q8hD4urac8a
jegersmart

Activity: 183
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2014, 08:14:09 AM

J

because you are a newbie and everybody wants to be better than the newbies.  Grin

I don't understand your post?

I call troll - no one would put their life savings into mining (specially pre-order) - and it is reckless to potentially lie about this on a forum like this where young people could read and get sucked in.

Hopefully I am wrong.

J
raskul

View Profile
March 08, 2014, 08:23:11 AM

J

because you are a newbie and everybody wants to be better than the newbies.  Grin

I call troll - no one would put their life savings into mining (specially pre-order) - and it is reckless to potentially lie about this on a forum like this where young people could read and get sucked in.

Hopefully I am wrong.

J

Raskulwiki: The painful (for others) and inherent public web forum disease interent formus relies on the sufferer having no sense of humour. This is how the disease breeds. Those with a sense of humour are then labelled with said disease to a level where they look 'trollish' (term used by sufferers of interent formus - to Troll, to be a Troll, to look like a Troll(cite)). Those without a sense of humour are perfect beings in the eyes of the disease and hence why the disease latches onto these unfortunate victims.

To confuse you even more; it's called making conversation and trying to be funny...

anyway, yes, your point is one which had been hashed out (see what I did there?) over and over again. Mining is dead in all forms unless you are a bitcoin miner, in which case, you are immune from interent formus and may carry on happily with your hobby, supporting the bitcoin network and having nice big space heaters in your home. Alternatively, you can go and buy bitcoins, STFU about it and enjoy the rewards in a few years time.

Conclusion: there are threads relevent to your complaint, please post your complaint on those threads, and refrain from spreading FUD on a thread designed to help bitcoin miners acquire bitcoin mining equipment.

Grin

Biomech
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1022

Anarchy is not chaos.

View Profile
March 08, 2014, 08:24:40 AM

J

Hopefully I am wrong.

J

Newbie bashing irritates me, and it's worse here than most fora. But frankly, most of us, whatever we pretend, are pretty reckless here. Apparently both with words and money. So, Young 'Uns not doing their due diligence are gonna get burned worse than those who do. It's the way of things.

I wouldn't burn my life savings on mining bitcoins, but some who did a couple years ago are rich. Life is a gamble. Toss the dice how you choose. If my words help, that's cool. If they don't, well, remember what you paid for 'em Cheesy

Welcome to Mos Eisley!
ineedit

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 08, 2014, 08:24:50 AM

I'm sure you are aware of cooling off ?

So unless you consider this product exempt It would be really nice to have these mailed to us.

The Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000
Exceptions to the right to cancel
13.(b) for the supply of goods or services the price of which is dependent on fluctuations in the financial market which cannot be controlled by the supplier.
http://www.legislation.gov.uk/uksi/2000/2334/regulation/13/made

I would say that cover Bitcoins and their miners. Wink The only way you can get out of a contract is if they don't deliver on time or 30 days if unspecified.

This approach has been tried already and there is case law to deal with it. It is not the end value of the product that the device produces that is the subject of the clause but the purchase price.

The price is stated in USD which is not considered by UK courts as dependent on uncontrolled fluctuations because the ration of change between the GBP/USD does not normally goes out of its mean.

If I have been help then please show your thanks         BTC: 127PRogAVZiV3fEmpJERh9KemK3a3Ffh6G         LTC: LXghFL8mZffpTFkm2nRTesuDrV5DJQP3Js
raskul

View Profile
March 08, 2014, 08:28:17 AM

So unless you consider this product exempt It would be really nice to have these mailed to us.

13.(b) for the supply of goods or services the price of which is dependent on fluctuations in the financial market which cannot be controlled by the supplier.

I would say that cover Bitcoins and their miners. Wink The only way you can get out of a contract is if they don't deliver on time or 30 days if unspecified.

This approach has been tried already and there is case law to deal with it. It is not the end value of the product that the device produces that is the subject of the clause but the purchase price.

The price is stated in USD which is not considered by UK courts as dependent on uncontrolled fluctuations because the ration of change between the GBP/USD does not normally goes out of its mean.

but none of this really matters because bitcoinultra are going to ship you all mining rigs, right?

right.

raskul

View Profile
March 08, 2014, 08:29:49 AM

Newbie bashing irritates me, and it's worse here than most fora.

Welcome to Mos Eisley!

me too, and, I wasn't trying to bash the poster, it was a flippant remark and I agree, I should go stand in the corner for an hour. sorry  Embarrassed

Biomech
Legendary

Anarchy is not chaos.

View Profile
March 08, 2014, 08:32:30 AM

Welcome to Mos Eisley!

me too, and, I wasn't trying to bash the poster, it was a flippant remark and I agree, I should go stand in the corner for an hour. sorry  Embarrassed

Shit, wasn't actually aimed at you Cheesy Just a general statement. Sometimes smartassery just don't come through as well in print as you think it will.

But Bitcointalk IS Mos Eisely!
raskul

View Profile
March 08, 2014, 08:33:35 AM

Welcome to Mos Eisley!

Shit, wasn't actually aimed at you Cheesy Just a general statement. Sometimes smartassery just don't come through as well in print as you think it will.

well, I like standing in the corner anyhoo., it's where I keep my space heaters.

Biomech
Legendary

Anarchy is not chaos.

View Profile
March 08, 2014, 08:34:49 AM

Welcome to Mos Eisley!

well, I like standing in the corner anyhoo., it's where I keep my space heaters.
My computer's in the corner. The 80GH/s space heater is off to the right Cheesy
raskul

View Profile
March 08, 2014, 08:36:08 AM

Welcome to Mos Eisley!

Mine started at 80GH/s but I gave up trying to upgrade my space heater when I got to 200GH/s. The warmth that spreads around the house is ample  Wink

Biomech
Legendary

Anarchy is not chaos.

View Profile
March 08, 2014, 08:38:26 AM

Welcome to Mos Eisley!

Mine started at 80GH/s but I gave up trying to upgrade my space heater when I got to 200GH/s. The warmth that spreads around the house is ample  Wink
It gets fuckin' cold in Idaho. I gotta get up in the Terrahash range so I don't have to turn on the heater this winter! Cheesy

Ok, I'll stop. Tongue
raskul

View Profile
March 08, 2014, 08:39:58 AM

Welcome to Mos Eisley!

It gets fuckin' cold in Idaho. I gotta get up in the Terrahash range so I don't have to turn on the heater this winter! Cheesy

Ok, I'll stop. Tongue

you wanna try a winter in Scotland, for size... it runs from the 22nd June til 21st June.

ineedit

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 08, 2014, 08:40:51 AM

but none of this really matters because bitcoinultra are going to ship you all mining rigs, right?

right.

Given your earlier comments I sense you are engaging your fingers this morning before you are engaging your brain  Tongue

It does because it matters when then don't ship.

If I have been help then please show your thanks         BTC: 127PRogAVZiV3fEmpJERh9KemK3a3Ffh6G         LTC: LXghFL8mZffpTFkm2nRTesuDrV5DJQP3Js
Biomech
Legendary

Anarchy is not chaos.

View Profile
March 08, 2014, 08:42:44 AM

Welcome to Mos Eisley!

Ok, I'll stop. Tongue

you wanna try a winter in Scotland, for size... it runs from the 22nd June til 21st June.
Must be your version of Wyoming. When I lived there, the running joke was that every place has four seasons. In Wyoming they are, Winter, winter, winter, and fucking winter!

Nice place for a misanthrope, though. Soft people don't live there. Not very long anyway. They either get hard, get killed, or get out.
raskul

View Profile
March 08, 2014, 08:45:50 AM

right.

Given your earlier comments

Raskulwiki; The obligatory high and mighty 'let me begin by saying'

I sense you are...

Raskulwiki; one's statemnt of hierarchy 'I'm not actually psychic, but I purport to be so by the things I say'.

engaging your fingers this morning before you are engaging your brain  Tongue

in a playful mood  Roll Eyes

It does because it matters when then don't ship.

psychic and prophetic. deep man.

<---still standing in the corner, being punished for having a sense of humour, and an opinion.

[/quote]

raskul

View Profile
March 08, 2014, 08:47:42 AM

I don't mind the winter, as long as the sun shines and I can get my vitamin D.
Scotland has lots of sunshine, fucking COLD sunshine, but it's still sunshine, all the same. Perfect place to install a bitcoinultra rig (trying to get back on topic)

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: