Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 09:55:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 750 GH/s - 3TH/s Miners from $3565 - www.bitcoinultra.co.uk  (Read 30572 times)
ChuckBuck

Activity: 1372
Merit: 783

better everyday ♥

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2014, 06:03:10 PM

uhm officially dead?  Huh

News of Antminer S2 1TH/s $3500 Batch 2's probably steamrolled them out of the business.

CharityAuction
          ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄   
       ▄▄███████▀▀▀▀███████▄
     ▄████▀▀           ▀▀████▄
   ▄███▀▀   ▄▄████████▄▄   ▀▀███▄
  ████▀   ████▀██████████    ▀███▄
 ████   ▄███▀▄  ▀    ██████   ▀███▄
▄███   ████▄    ▄█▄  ▀██████    ███▄
████  ▄███▀     ▀█▀      ▀███▄  ████
████  ████▄▄█▄      ▄█▄   ████  ████
████  ▀████████▄   ███▀  ▄███▀  ████
▀███   █████████▄   ▀   ▀████   ███▀
 ████   ▀████████   ▄ ▀▄▄██    ████
  ████▄   ███████▄▄██▄▄███   ▄████
   ▀███▄▄   ▀▀████████▀▀   ▄▄███▀
     ▀████▄▄            ▄▄████▀
       ▀▀███████▄▄▄▄███████▀▀
           ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
          ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄   
       ▄▄███████▀▀▀▀███████▄
       ▀▀███████▄▄▄▄███████▀▀
           ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
ColdScam

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Biffa
Legendary

Activity: 3220
Merit: 1220

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 10:10:21 AM

Mine @ pools that pay Tx fees & don't mine empty blocks :: kanopool :: ckpool ::
Should bitmain create LPM for all models?
:: Dalcore's Crypto Mining H/W Hosting Directory & Reputation ::
jelin1984
Legendary

Activity: 2408
Merit: 1004

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 10:12:09 AM

all that people which buy from these company what fianl do?HuhHuhHuhHuhHuh?
nottm28

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 09:35:47 PM

NO paypal, BTC, or Amazon payment (whatever that is)....I guess they went over their paypal limit or have been reading this thread

Indeed - note of caution - removal of payment methods is a classic...

So as I understand it people like myself and others here use paypal and Ccards to buy these miners. If scam then who is the target ? If the Paypals been removed and they don't accept btc or anything other than CC then it stands to reason the target is those purchasing with CC.

Or has anyone here been paying over the phone and we don't know about it ?

For me I think you are OK V4Vendettas since you paid CC. The possible scam is that you were a 'test' payer where they accept a few CC/paypal payments, gain feedback and trust, then switch to BTC only payments. You'd be CRAZY to send BTC direct unless they become WELL established.

For you, you have the comfort of being able to phone your credit card company and getting your money back - albeit with a pile of hassle - and no miner.

For others, the risk is that they 'buy in' based on a few success stories and lose their coins. Still could be a legit company, that website is no small effort.

Yea I had considered that an option but as far as I can see they have not accepted btc from anyone ( jump in anyone and tell us if thats not the case) .  At this stage it seems like a lot of effort to go to just to abuse the credit card information they have from us. Does not make sense unless I'm missing something.

Ofc if the next step is btc payments come on-line yea don't touch it until the rest of us actually see some hardware.

Well, if it is a simple credit card number grabbing exercise then you are protected from that too by your CC company - by UK law. You'll be able to make a credit card 'charge back' and the recipient will not receive the funds (unless you acted in a 'wreckless' way - which is unlikely and also a bit vague under UK law). Although you are then exposed to the potential of ID theft for other purposes.

Let's see if your miner arrives (and if they change to BTC only payments etc) - I am hoping this company is good to go - no import taxes if so...

V4Vendettas  - did you get your money back from your CC company? - you went very quiet...

donations not accepted
MT007

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 03:33:34 AM

So what happened to the other three models? Also the lack of information coming from bitcoinultra is deafening...
freebit13

Activity: 616

I got Satoshi's avatar!

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 06:26:25 AM

So what happened to the other three models? Also the lack of information coming from bitcoinultra is deafening...
With no communication in a week after promising pictures of their progress I would urge everyone to stay away from this product offer. Don't let someone on the telephone talk you into anything, there are other more trustworthy sellers out there. Don't trust people who won't communicate properly, it shows there's most likely something fishy going on... STAY AWAY!

Decentralize EVERYTHING!
V4Vendettas

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 05:16:06 PM

NO paypal, BTC, or Amazon payment (whatever that is)....I guess they went over their paypal limit or have been reading this thread

Indeed - note of caution - removal of payment methods is a classic...

So as I understand it people like myself and others here use paypal and Ccards to buy these miners. If scam then who is the target ? If the Paypals been removed and they don't accept btc or anything other than CC then it stands to reason the target is those purchasing with CC.

Or has anyone here been paying over the phone and we don't know about it ?

For me I think you are OK V4Vendettas since you paid CC. The possible scam is that you were a 'test' payer where they accept a few CC/paypal payments, gain feedback and trust, then switch to BTC only payments. You'd be CRAZY to send BTC direct unless they become WELL established.

For you, you have the comfort of being able to phone your credit card company and getting your money back - albeit with a pile of hassle - and no miner.

For others, the risk is that they 'buy in' based on a few success stories and lose their coins. Still could be a legit company, that website is no small effort.

Yea I had considered that an option but as far as I can see they have not accepted btc from anyone ( jump in anyone and tell us if thats not the case) .  At this stage it seems like a lot of effort to go to just to abuse the credit card information they have from us. Does not make sense unless I'm missing something.

Ofc if the next step is btc payments come on-line yea don't touch it until the rest of us actually see some hardware.

Well, if it is a simple credit card number grabbing exercise then you are protected from that too by your CC company - by UK law. You'll be able to make a credit card 'charge back' and the recipient will not receive the funds (unless you acted in a 'wreckless' way - which is unlikely and also a bit vague under UK law). Although you are then exposed to the potential of ID theft for other purposes.

Let's see if your miner arrives (and if they change to BTC only payments etc) - I am hoping this company is good to go - no import taxes if so...

V4Vendettas  - did you get your money back from your CC company? - you went very quiet...

Yes I got my Money back with no issue and am glad of it or I would be stressing out about lack of updates. Sorry so quiet been outside and everything because this thing they call the sun came out for the first time in months! Grin Cool Grin I have a burnt face now Embarrassed

Just because I got my money back I would not for a second assume its a good sign that this company is legit.

I didn't really want to post I got my money back in case other noobs like myself came along and saw the company freely giving back customers money and getting it in their heads its all above board.

It's legit when the company proves its legit nothing we say should sway peoples opinions on this.

I certainly don't want to be the guy who got his cash back and starts singing praises.

Still no pictures I see.

Pickaxepete  mentioned a theory he had to me about bitcoinultra a while back and the more I think on it the more I think he's spot on the money.  

V4Vendettas

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 01:51:13 PM

10 Days to go and not a single picture. Those in the pre order crew I wish you luck and if they do ever ship I really hope you make your money back.

Caesium

Activity: 546

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 02:00:10 PM

Just because I got my money back I would not for a second assume its a good sign that this company is legit.

I didn't really want to post I got my money back in case other noobs like myself came along and saw the company freely giving back customers money and getting it in their heads its all above board.

Did you get an actual refund from Bitcoinultra or just ask the credit card for your money back? if the latter then Bitcoinultra had nothing to do with it, they'll simply get the bill from Visa.

Tired of annoying signature ads? Ad block for signatures
V4Vendettas

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 04:52:04 PM

Did you get an actual refund from Bitcoinultra or just ask the credit card for your money back? if the latter then Bitcoinultra had nothing to do with it, they'll simply get the bill from Visa.
I'm aware how the system works. It was a Bitcoinultra refund . I did not contact my CC company.

ChuckBuck

better everyday ♥

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2014, 08:11:05 PM

Hoping no one paid for these with BTC.  Doesn't look promising for this startup.

CharityAuction
          ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄   
       ▄▄███████▀▀▀▀███████▄
       ▀▀███████▄▄▄▄███████▀▀
           ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
          ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄   
       ▄▄███████▀▀▀▀███████▄
       ▀▀███████▄▄▄▄███████▀▀
           ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
ColdScam
ciceanu

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 09:40:57 PM

After a busy day (and working late again), we have lots of good news!  Today, we have received our electronics components delivery, which means we now have everything in stock for large scale production of our miners.

Tomorrow at 16:00pm GMT, we are officially opening our orders for a limited quantity of Enigma 1 Miners, which will be dispatched on 31st March 2014. (Local customers in the UK can collect their order from our office, from Sunday 30th March onwards).

All orders placed are covered by our dispatch date guarantee, to ensure you receive your miner on time as promised!! The following week, we will be opening up for larger quantities of the Enigma 1, as well as the rest of the Enigma range.

As you may already know, our miners are based on the Coincraft A1 ASIC chip. We were targeting a power usage of 0.65 W/GH (as stated on the data sheet) but using the A1, the best we can achieve is 0.85 W/GH. We feel that given the current lack of hardware available, it is better to provide our hardware at 0.85 W/GH and for it to be readily available now, than to delay for another month or two.

We are also pleased to announce that the price of our Enigma 1 is now $3200 (£1910), which also includes an RPI controller for complete standalone operation.

On behalf of everyone at Bitcoin Ultra, Thank You for your recent interest and we look forward to becoming a big part of the Bitcoin community.

4 days until dispatch!!! Wow I can't wait!.... Tongue Grin
ChuckBuck

better everyday ♥

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2014, 10:18:33 PM

Haha awesome pic Pickaxe!

Don't you hate when these scammers go dark or silent.  At least put up a decent fight or throw us more fake pictures.

CharityAuction
          ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄   
       ▄▄███████▀▀▀▀███████▄
       ▀▀███████▄▄▄▄███████▀▀
           ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
          ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄   
       ▄▄███████▀▀▀▀███████▄
       ▀▀███████▄▄▄▄███████▀▀
           ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
ColdScam
raskul

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 06:23:54 AM

Don't you hate when these scammers go dark or silent.  At least put up a decent fight or throw us more fake pictures.

their imagination didn't extend to anything more than an empty box with inverse wires hanging out.
would have liked to at least see what was attached to the other end of those wires!

tips    1APp826DqjJBdsAeqpEstx6Q8hD4urac8a
Biomech
Legendary

Merit: 1022

Anarchy is not chaos.

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 07:13:13 AM

their imagination didn't extend to anything more than an empty box with inverse wires hanging out.
would have liked to at least see what was attached to the other end of those wires!

Well, if they were AMT I'd say electrical tape...
raskul

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 07:28:58 AM

Well, if they were AMT I'd say electrical tape...

Blu-Tac.

tips    1APp826DqjJBdsAeqpEstx6Q8hD4urac8a
jelin1984
Legendary

Activity: 2408
Merit: 1004

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 10:13:27 AM

someone must go to jail

can not anyone here post and sell air
TooDumbForBitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 03:04:05 PM

This thread has everything but a vendor.   

The  lifespan record for vendorless threads is 1988 years (and growing yearly), depending on what you take as Christ's birthyear, so this thread has a ways to go.

▄▄                                  ▄▄
 ███▄                            ▄███
  ██████                      ██████
   ███████                  ███████
    ███████                ███████
     ███████              ███████
      ███████            ███████
       ███████▄▄      ▄▄███████
        ██████████████████████
         ████████████████████
          ██████████████████
           ████████████████
            ██████████████
             ███████████
              █████████
               ███████
                █████
                 ██
                  █
veil|     PRIVACY    
     WITHOUT COMPROMISE.      
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
|   NO ICO. NO PREMINE. 
   X16RT GPU Mining. Fair distribution.  
|      The first Zerocoin-based Cryptocurrency      
   WITH ALWAYS-ON PRIVACY.  
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
   ████████
   ███▀
   ███
██████████
██████████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
hdbuck
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1002

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 03:11:58 PM

sooo is there anyone that has actually paid for them minerz?
bcmine

Activity: 1014
Merit: 1055

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 02:57:52 PM

uhhh yep too!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: