Bitcoin Forum
July 07, 2024, 11:24:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How have you impact people with cryptocurrency knowledge  (Read 2043 times)
Eric Medeiross

Activity: 60
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 01:02:57 PM

I explained to them about Bitcoin, telling them about the potential for Bitcoin's development, trying to explain to them that Bitcoin was not a scam. I encourage them to find out about Bitcoin on the site, introduce them to the forum
semutracing

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 01:09:58 PM

I have always see people talking about advancement and recognition of bitcoin and cryptocurrency to all. But majority have done nothing to proclaim and encourage people to know about cryptocurrency.
Please in your own little ways what have you done to impact the knowledge of bitcoin and cryptocurrency to people.

for the first time I tried to show the results I got to them about the benefits of investing in crypto, and invited to join this group and share information through social media, because I believe the crypto currency is a new breakthrough in the banking system
Reid

Activity: 2940
Merit: 647

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 01:11:31 PM

In my circle of friends I actually did impact 2 out of 10 and I think that is fine. After I tell them stories about bitcoin specially that pizza deal which is being told here much then in just a month when I saw them again they are the once who have stories.

They invested at like 1k USD to 1 bitcoin. Now, they are still in profit but dont want to withdraw.
It is an invesment though, and they want to keep holding it for more years.
Kwansimaa

Activity: 238
Merit: 12

send & receive money instantly,with no hidden cost

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 01:11:43 PM

I am that person who cherishes it so much when i impact people with knowledge of something that they don't know or better still just to keep them informed. So when i was told about this community and i also told my younger brothers about it and currently they are into crypto related activities and it has really helped us a lot.

Gotumoot

Activity: 1372
Merit: 261

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 01:13:08 PM

I enjoy sharing the knowledge I have about cryptocurrency to others especially my pals who don't believe in it and are afraid to invest in crypto due to their past experiences they must have encountered. I helped them by letting them understand what bitcoin was actually.
Yes, even if you share it with sincerity, they will always doubt it at first, but the important is you share it to them. I suggest that let them be, show them that you succeed on bitcoin, because we people believe on to the saying that to see is to believe. And if they see you succeed, i'm sure that they will also invest on bitcoin, and later they will succeed too, and will thank you because of what you did.
Btcvilla

Activity: 1078
Merit: 270

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 01:33:53 PM

I have always see people talking about advancement and recognition of bitcoin and cryptocurrency to all. But majority have done nothing to proclaim and encourage people to know about cryptocurrency.
Please in your own little ways what have you done to impact the knowledge of bitcoin and cryptocurrency to people.

it would be very difficult to educate about blockchain, bitcoin and cryptocurrency technologies in a layman let alone those who hate it. so, I personally will give direction and understanding when they ask me. otherwise I will ignore it.
actually if someone is more interested, they can find out and read it in various references in google search or join in this forum.
cryptoblazter

Activity: 421

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 01:46:01 PM

I have been learning cryptocurrency for almost 2 years. I had very good income from previous tasks regarding cryptocurrency such as joining bounty campaigns.

I also starting to know bitcoin investment with its volatility and high risk high gain property. Lately, I visited a friend to discuss the good thing about bitcoin. There is nothin wrong by sharing your knowlwedge and encourage others that might help them in the future.

azizfikri2

Activity: 100

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 01:53:42 PM

I was learning cryptocurrency in 5 months ago, one people invite me to follow he and he give me a intructions what must I do. Little by little I and He make some group in media social and inviting some people who want to learn about crypto like airdrop and bounty. We share what we know and we always asking what we dont know.
Bitcoinislife09

Activity: 1028
Merit: 144

Diamond Hands 💎HODL

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 01:59:01 PM

The volatility nature of cryptocurrency makes people fear to try bitcoin. As long as there are issues such as its use in money laundering and being prone to illicit activities limits its impact. Users should advocate and educate others more about facts and legit benefits of bitcoin. There are lots of medium to share knowledge and interact with others. Though always remember that you cannot force or please everybody to accept everything you say.
doblok

Activity: 285

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 02:05:21 PM

in the development of cryptocurrency many things I can do but not everyone will believe it and if asked about what I will do then I think that in the introduction of bitcoin required a process that may not be as fast as I imagine because everyone who has a different thinking and this much happening therefore I chose to introduce those who already have high kemaun and always think positive Wink Wink
Ahimoth

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 02:08:56 PM

I enjoy sharing the knowledge I have about cryptocurrency to others especially my pals who don't believe in it and are afraid to invest in crypto due to their past experiences they must have encountered. I helped them by letting them understand what bitcoin was actually.
Well sharing someone my knowledge about crypto is very fun and exciting. I don't know where I was getting the energy to give others the information that I have. I just enjoy it so much and it brings me joy. Well due to my sharing I have convinced and influence my friends to come in this system too. Now each one of us is earning a profit.
Traslavin

Activity: 461
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 02:13:55 PM

It's just an amazing feeling every time that I got to share my knowledge in crypto to someone I know. Well it always brings me joy each time I got a chance to give others information about crypto. It was such a great help for my friends and relatives those information that I shared with them. Indeed it had convinced and influence them to come in here.

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                                                     A p p Download ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store     [ WEB VERSION ]                                 ❱❱JOIN b e t f o r m❰❰
                       F o l l o w us ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ WHITEPAPER TELEGRAM FACEBOOK TWITTER
lotsky123

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 02:23:39 PM

Personally, I show them all to my co-employees in my recent company and friends the money I got from joining cryptocurrency. Seeing it is a proof that this bitcoin thing and other cryptos really existed and thus we can benefit from it. From there I explain to them how these things work and encourage them to open a wallet where to store those coins and how to earn it. Now one of my co-employee has just started joining a signature campaign and bitcoin faucets to earn those coins little by little.
Odonko

Activity: 201
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 02:33:22 PM

Ever since i got to know of this amazing technology i have introduced my friends into cryptocurrencies. They are now on their feet exploring into more advanced cryptocurrencies like masternodes which are also very cool. It is a great feeling anytime i see them sharing their thoughts about crypto

⊹     SEND AND RECEIVE MONEY INSTANTLY, WITH NO HIDDEN COSTS     ⊹
━━━━━━━━━          X C A R D ᵀᴹ          [     Whitepaper     Twitter     Telegram     ]          ━━━━━━━━━
[ IEO / Q4 2019 ]   S
hachiman13

Activity: 378
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 02:34:54 PM

When I go to a local shop, I always ask if they accept bitcoin as payment. In that way, even if the owner hasn't heard of it, he would know that there is a demand for that service. Same thing with my friends when I lend them money or pay them money that I owe, I ask them if paying in bitcoins would be fine. In that way, curiosity will propagate.
sajidm

Activity: 47

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 03:22:24 PM

I just started a month ago and ever since  i joined in this forum i have been indorsing bitcoin to my mother, sisters, brothers, cousins , and my other relatives but they all laughed at me maybe because i have not yet made any profit  from bitcoin...i am hoping that if i make some money out of this.. they will embrace and take part in this amazing cryptocurrency....
sammyp

Activity: 854

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 03:42:18 PM

I was introduced to crypto currencies by a course mate back in school. I tried as much as possible to understand cryptos and now I am almost a reference point among my colleagues. People call me on phone for help and others come to me for tutorials on how get into cryptos and how to survive in cryptos. For now I just broadcast crypto currencies especially bitcoin to my friends and those who are interested are helped out.

███████           C O M P R O   F I N A N C E           ███████
The DeFi Way of Synthetic Assets & Trading
│     TELEGRAM     │      TWITTER      │       REDDIT       │      MEDIUM      │
ajuelnah akun

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 03:44:38 PM

depending on whether the person has any interest in cryptocurrency, because I will not waste time trying to convince people who are not interested in the crypto world at all.
ayiaye

Activity: 170
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 03:47:36 PM

I always tell my friends and introduce them to cryptocurrency with all the advantages of cryptocurrency, although most of my friends do not believe it and just say it's a scam.
vual

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 06:49:53 PM

The particular cryptocurrency information we have over time have got afflicted really within my living understanding that we have used onto and also produced any indicate within my planet. today my partner and i with certainty and also seemingly educate and also tutor folks around the familiarity with crypto forex and in addition permit next discover how that operates and also just what rewards they will endure to get if they get involved and so they have noticed that because it operates.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: