Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 05:24:37 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: EVERY TIME IS RIGHT TO BUY AND SELL  (Read 2934 times)
Clark05

Activity: 1274
Merit: 263

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 12:57:50 PM

Bitcoin is good to invest now because the price already dump from january to july. But now because the price is increasing again it good to buy more and don't give up to hold your bitcoin just hold and everyone after few months will be happy again.
xanaxxx

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 01:01:54 PM

Looking at how BTC is and its ability to increase, I have seen people posting all all over the forum that can I buy now, is this the right time to buy and many more. To me I think every time is the right and best time to buy BTC so we should go on and buy any amount we want to and stop all those post because when you buy now there will surely be a time to come where it will increase in price for you to enjoy it. We can buy and sell anytime and anytime is the best time. What do you think guys? Any suggestions?   

of course, those posts are from the people who are of very low IQ and need to ask even how to use the toilet. Everyone at least a little bit educated can see the situation

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 01:16:42 PM

I think you are right. We have to both sell and buy not only always looking for the best time to buy and sell

Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2018, 02:19:13 PM

As far as short-term trading is concerned, it is true that one can find the proper time to enter and exit but when it comes to the long-term, I believe that the market is still in the infancy stage and thus Bitcoin is still undervalued as compared to the user base so any time for getting involved with it is a right time in my opinion. However, I would recommend doing own research before taking any decision.
gokudera

Activity: 256
Merit: 36

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 02:28:22 PM

Looking at how BTC is and its ability to increase, I have seen people posting all all over the forum that can I buy now, is this the right time to buy and many more. To me I think every time is the right and best time to buy BTC so we should go on and buy any amount we want to and stop all those post because when you buy now there will surely be a time to come where it will increase in price for you to enjoy it. We can buy and sell anytime and anytime is the best time. What do you think guys? Any suggestions?   

I don't accept that because there is a right time to buy and sell and not every time. You can buy a bitcoin when the price of it is in a low price and sell it in a high price so that you can have a big profit.

Handa

Activity: 229
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 02:34:17 PM

yes, agreed to your statement because one should sell according to his requirements and can buy according to market an its pocket budget . i have seen people reading news about market crash and selling their coins at even half of the orignal price
Konthol Ngaceng

Activity: 646
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 02:38:40 PM

The interesting thing about bitcoin is that it's never too late to buy or sell, the price is always fluctuating so that whenever we always have a chance to buy cheap and sell at high prices, it's a great opportunity to make our money grow significantly.
Gotumoot

Activity: 1372
Merit: 261

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 02:43:17 PM

For me its depends to you if you sell because i think no one man can sell if you think your money will loss investors want to get a huge profit and yes,everytime is good to buy a bitcoin because we know bitcoin price is changing every minuites and theres a big chance bitcoin will grow up continuesly in the future.
Yes, it depends on you on what you want to do on your bitcoin, it depends on how you will handle your investments. People judged other because of what they do, we have different point of views, maybe for you its wrong, but for them its right to do. I suggest that let them be, because its their bitcoin, its not yours. Respect others so that they will respect you back.
St4yInTh3D4rk

Activity: 686
Merit: 264

"STAY IN THE DARK"

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 02:51:48 PM

Most of the people were not sure about the future of bitcoin but still they want to make profits from it so they are asking suggestions for it.As you said we can buy at any time but we need to set a margin for profits then only we have to sell,if you just buy and sell at random time then it will be just useless investment and also it will harm the future of the crypto currencies.

bustadice         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
[bustadice.
Play
bustadice]

Hero/Legendary
..bustadice..              ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
svetochka.yakovleva.93

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 02:54:59 PM

Now is a very good time for investment in the crypto market! I saw how fast the crypto market is growing! 3 years ago no one thought that bitcoin could grow to 20,000! I'm sure that in the next year bitcoin will cost at least 30,000! so if there is free money you need to invest in a market downturn!
Ojengonggu

Activity: 756
Merit: 105

Trphy.io

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 03:03:33 PM

time is the right time to buy atupun sell it but we must know the condition of the price of teacnikal to analyze the price so we quickly get a profit so we do not get a long loss because holding it

Mugtaiya

Activity: 173
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 03:14:11 PM

I think just because the price goes up $500 in a day it brings too much optimisim into the market of crypto.
It brings false faith into the bull run cause It can all be lost in a minute at any time. Undecided
Just be wary of this when buying in crypto.
It is the truth.
ucingucingan

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 03:18:39 PM

true, every time is a good time to make a sale or buy, because there is every position we take there must always form the opportunities and risks created therein we can make a strategy to take the next step
Edwardseven

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 03:25:57 PM

A buy-and-sell enterprise is nothing more than purchasing cheaply new or previously owned products that we all need, use or want, and reselling these same items for more than cost.
So basically it's more convinient to sell products, because of the power of technology (Internet) and it is easy way to earn money.
Harlot

Activity: 1806
Merit: 672

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 03:29:43 PM

Are you actually suggesting them to their own downfall? Your suggestion actually is really not good as you are probably talking about price cost averaging or what they call in america is Dollar Cost Averaging where you buy in a periodically no matter what the price is, to tell you frankly it does not work well in a volatile market the dips and jumps are too high for you to consider buying it at random prices. You must well consider the fact that there are better opportunities out there for your to buy and even sell.
digitalgame4life

Activity: 378
Merit: 105

Active forum member, A+ poster, PM good sign camp.

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 03:33:38 PM

Not every time there is a buy opportunity as well as a sell opportunity, if that was the plan and the way to trade your currencies everyone would do it, the big manipulators and players wouldnt screw us and play with us, I think on long term buying and holding bitcoin will do you good but that is on long term and not by trading because trading nowadays is something that is in the hands of a few who play with the market.

Nakakapagpabagabag

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 03:41:37 PM

Not every time there is a buy opportunity as well as a sell opportunity, if that was the plan and the way to trade your currencies everyone would do it, the big manipulators and players wouldnt screw us and play with us, I think on long term buying and holding bitcoin will do you good but that is on long term and not by trading because trading nowadays is something that is in the hands of a few who play with the market.
Every time is right time to buy bitcoin, but to sell it is not. Because selling bitcoin when the price is lower will make you regret it, we all know that bitcoin is volatile, so the dropping of its price is normal, for now its dropping but later maybe before the year ends it will increase again, just like last year. So the best to do when the price is lower is to buy more bitcoin and then hold it until the increase happen, for us to earn big profit.

zolfa

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 03:57:28 PM

if you think every time is good to buy bitcoin and sell it, then, if the bitcoin price reaches $ 500000 is it a good time to buy it? and if bitcoin falls, is it a good time to sell it?

I think not all the time have a golden opportunity to sell and buy bitcoin.
112tigra112

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 03:59:45 PM

In depends on what are you directed, if you want to have long-term money than I think for you it would be better to hold bitcoin for some time and also if you want to have short money it would be a better for you if you would trade a little bit.
millionaireshs

Activity: 353
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 04:21:20 PM

Buy and sell is the proper movement and flow  of bitcoin. That is the reason why price value of Bitcoin is suddenly change without prior notice. Many people are react when the price value is too much lower, they don't think that since the bigenning it should be higher and lower movent that is normal of Bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: