Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 01:06:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: EVERY TIME IS RIGHT TO BUY AND SELL  (Read 2930 times)
Asawakobana2017

Activity: 322
Merit: 20

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 04:25:27 PM

The problem is that most of the newbies just do not understand this, and that is the main reason of why they are always afraid of investing becuase they think that they will be on a loss.. Most of them do not even know how to invest

I think investing is always depend on the price; if we said buy and selling it depends always in the price. It is not necesary to buy when the market price is high, and it is not advisable to sell  during the market price is low, we can loss an amount if we dont make a right decision depending on the market price.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
chnexus

Activity: 200
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 04:28:27 PM

This really depend on the holder of bitcoin because what ur immediate need is will be what u will sell because if you are in need u will want  to sell at any amount and the buyers will like to buy at lower price in other to make more money

wasnt bitcoin supposed to be 15k a month ago? of course the bull market is coming, but nobody knows when. btc could fall back to 3.2k before next bull

raihan09

Activity: 160

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 05:37:44 PM

For my opinion Nowadays right time to buy bitcoin not best to now sell it. You should try to hold your bitcoin then one day you will earn your profit
copperton

Activity: 21

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 06:49:19 PM

yes Every time is right to buy and sell because cryptocurrency future is bright and investors will be in profit but this the matter of time but experienced trader's buy and sell time depends on market movement and they get profit in short time, in crypto market strategy,analysis and what kind of trend is going this is more important.
MrRiuss

Activity: 317
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 07:34:24 PM

Looking at how BTC is and its ability to increase, I have seen people posting all all over the forum that can I buy now, is this the right time to buy and many more. To me I think every time is the right and best time to buy BTC so we should go on and buy any amount we want to and stop all those post because when you buy now there will surely be a time to come where it will increase in price for you to enjoy it. We can buy and sell anytime and anytime is the best time. What do you think guys? Any suggestions?   
yes i agree with you, every times is right to buy and sell. but this is only proper for the person who know when to buy or sell, not for every one  Grin
jiya jaena

Activity: 167
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 08:31:57 PM

of course everytime is the right time for buy or sell for short-term trading, but we should monitor it every time. if we make a mistake in making decisions for buy or sell, we will incur losses
dead_m92

Activity: 650
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 08:45:03 PM

This is more than true and i agree with this, but there are too many people on this market that just refuse to invest independently from the price, so this is not good for them

███
             █████████
          ███████████████
        ███████████████████
       █████████████████████
       █████████████████████
       █████████████████████
       █████████▀▀▀▀▀██████
    █████████▀        █████████
 ███████████▌  ▄████▄▄████████████
████████████▌  ████████████████████
█████████████   ▀▀▀▀  █████████████
██████████████▄▄     ▄█████████████
███████████████████████████████████
 █████████████████████████████████
    █████████         █████████
       ███               ███

WhitePaper
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

cizatext

Activity: 952
Merit: 41

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 08:50:26 PM

I have always said there is nothing like the right time to either sale your bitcoin or to buy because the both are individual decision and at that our purchasing power can never be the same while some have access to found from other source other does not and at the same time it is better to buy when the price is low and then sell when the price rise again.
Jorge158

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2018, 09:31:13 PM

I believe that the right time to buy is now. The market is really down and things seem a lot more cheaper so if you want to own anyone coin, don't wait. I believe that this is again not a good time to sell because are better days ahead.

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                          
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
Cryptoville247

Activity: 85

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 09:40:02 PM

To me people should either buy or sell at anytime it pleases them or when the situation calls for. What may be idea for one man might not be same for another. Prices will always fluctuate up and down. Just hope you fall on the right side when buying or selling.
ratatat bangbang

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 10:12:38 PM

Yes of course at any time is the right to sell or buy bitcoin and if I have a bitcoin clear I will buy as much bitcoin as the price is down and sell when the price has gone up and certainly I will get a lot of profits so I can take advantage of the reward I get for other business who can earn me a daily income

Yes everytime is right time, it just a matter of your own decision because you are the one who will decide and knows what's best to do. We all know that bitcoin price is unstable so if the price is low better to buy bitcoin while if the price is high you may sell your bitcoin but overall decision will be yoursel. Just remember to think twice  in every decision you make.
markint

Activity: 329
Merit: 14

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 10:15:45 PM

That has been my philosophy throughout the three years in which I have been involved in the cryptocurrency field, because I am convinced that bitcoin is still in a very early stage of adoption and development, which is why I do not have doubt that in a few years the price of bitcoin could easily reach a value of at least six digits, so buying bitcoins at prices below $100,000 seems like a bargain that we should take advantage of now that we are still in time to buy cheap bitcoins.
Btcmicel

Activity: 177

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 10:22:12 PM

That has been my philosophy throughout the three years in which I have been involved in the cryptocurrency field, because I am convinced that bitcoin is still in a very early stage of adoption and development, which is why I do not have doubt that in a few years the price of bitcoin could easily reach a value of at least six digits, so buying bitcoins at prices below $100,000 seems like a bargain that we should take advantage of now that we are still in time to buy cheap bitcoins.

I think everytime is the right time to buy as long as you have extra money, and you see it is in low price then grab it. Don't loose the chance to make your life better in the near future.
Harrisonimo

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 10:24:25 PM

Looking at how BTC is and its ability to increase, I have seen people posting all all over the forum that can I buy now, is this the right time to buy and many more. To me I think every time is the right and best time to buy BTC so we should go on and buy any amount we want to and stop all those post because when you buy now there will surely be a time to come where it will increase in price for you to enjoy it. We can buy and sell anytime and anytime is the best time. What do you think guys? Any suggestions?   

What still binds the buy or sell in making profits is TIME; right timing! Those who are in active trades do understand better the time factor needed in making profits in bitcoin trades and not to run at a loss. With the recent dips, a lot of persons didn't experience the dips because of their buy and sell strategy of the bitcoin. So, for you to know when to buy or sell is time dependent.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 10:34:48 PM

For my opinion Nowadays right time to buy bitcoin not best to now sell it. You should try to hold your bitcoin then one day you will earn your profit
There are people who bought during the bottom so that's the best time for them to sell now only if they want to but still holding is the best option. It's not only about the best time to buy and sell but it's still also the best time to do nothing and just HODL.
That has been proven that when you hold, profit will be earned in a matter of time.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
tunapa

Activity: 667
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 10:36:42 PM

Depending on the reason why you are buying maybe for short term or long term. This will determine when is the best time to buy based on your personal analysis and market analysis. This can determine when to buy and likewise when to sell. Your selling will depend on your reason and conditions.
WellDogeo

Activity: 113

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 10:37:12 PM

If you spend your time buying and selling the day, it will bring you much profit. However you must know some technical analysis to do this.
daarul50
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 10:39:30 PM

People think too much and worry about the highly fluctuating bitcoin prices so they express their worries by posting about the right time to buy and sell. However, I think it is natural for a trader who is enjoying an increase and a decline in bitcoin prices in the market because they must more closely observe the price movement to gain profit without having to feel the loss.
crossabdd
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1145

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 10:55:29 PM

it is a thought for someone who invests long-term, or those who are not afraid of big risks. we all know, the price of bitcoin is very volatile, unstable. and it can disturb the emotions. if he is a daily trader. any time is not right time to buy. they are daily traders or small traders always looking for opportunities to get rid of and make a profit in a short time. if today can buy fan sell 2-3x, uncertain in the next day. this is just me. and I once as a daily trader. not long-term investors.
Dread Pirate Roberts

Activity: 1484
Merit: 326

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2018, 11:02:35 PM

You can trade anytime. but it does not mean whenever it can make you profit. even you can buy at the most high price and wait months to wait price up gain (if up)
just to get the capital back . so buying at the best point price or rebuy at the cheapest price is the best choice.
even traders with large capital must have their respective considerations before starting buy some coin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: