Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 06:15:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: EVERY TIME IS RIGHT TO BUY AND SELL  (Read 2930 times)
Pyr3x

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 07:14:02 PM

Of course, the price drop is a better time to buy, because you can save a few hundred or thousands of dollars. But you can not wait for this moment, and the price will grow and grow.

[/quote]

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█       P A X F U L       █  █        ЛУЧШAЯ P2P ПЛATФOPMA ДЛЯ CДEЛOК C БИTКOИHOM         █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█  █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
sarul
Copper Member

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 07:22:26 PM

For those who usually trade then whenever is the right time to buy and sell, they have a good analysis and certainly supported the experience and capital, but for me to buy when cheap like now and hold until a long time is a better thing.
It's like they already have a lot of experience about crypto, therefore there is no bad time to buy or sell. For those of us who are beginners, only able to play on the famous coin and save it for a long period of time.
MartinAK

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 07:38:50 PM

For sure my guy, they use to say opportunity never comes but we have create one for ourself. This clearly pave way for us as investors to create that opportunity and buy and sell because there will always be fluctuations on market prices.
thet

Activity: 322
Merit: 110

elysian.finance

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 10:37:15 PM

Looking at how BTC is and its ability to increase, I have seen people posting all all over the forum that can I buy now, is this the right time to buy and many more. To me I think every time is the right and best time to buy BTC so we should go on and buy any amount we want to and stop all those post because when you buy now there will surely be a time to come where it will increase in price for you to enjoy it. We can buy and sell anytime and anytime is the best time. What do you think guys? Any suggestions?    

When the price increases of course it will be the right time to sell. When the price is currently in a very dip of course everyone assume that it is the best and the right time to buy or invest in bitcoin or altcoins.

Escf4

Activity: 364
Merit: 3

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 11:28:59 PM

If you are investing in bitcoin and other cryptos it means that you are the one who manage your investments ,it is your right if you make movements of your investments especially yourcoins ,so you make some buy and sell from your investment ,it can be considered as the right time for you own movements.

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
www.gigzi.com
Blackdeath

Activity: 910
Merit: 261

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 11:33:13 PM

Looking at how BTC is and its ability to increase, I have seen people posting all all over the forum that can I buy now, is this the right time to buy and many more. To me I think every time is the right and best time to buy BTC so we should go on and buy any amount we want to and stop all those post because when you buy now there will surely be a time to come where it will increase in price for you to enjoy it. We can buy and sell anytime and anytime is the best time. What do you think guys? Any suggestions?   
Well, that was indeed right because there is no such set limitations on when you will exactly buy or sell your Bitcoin holdings since you are the one who decides such practical manner for your own. You are also the one who is responsible for anything that will result for such movement you will do because all of it was a product of your own thinking or mindset upon the situation if you will either buy or sell for your own good so I guess everytime will be a perfect time to buy and sell depending upon the person who wanted to do such actions.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
brylle34

Activity: 476

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 11:41:44 PM

exactly but we know that these people are those who are impatient in terms of their money that is why they are asking, most of them wants to profit in a short term time.
judel_2018

Activity: 87

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 12:27:11 AM

To me I think every time is the right and best time to buy BTC so we should go on and buy any amount we want to and stop all those post because when you buy now there will surely be a time to come where it will increase in price for you to enjoy it. We can buy and sell anytime and anytime is the best time. What do you think guys? Any suggestions?   
Are you really buying bitcoin or you are just suggesting others  Huh

I don't think its always good to buy and sell bitcoin because if you will buy at peak price than how you gonna recover it when you actually need some cash?
Many have lost all of their savings on bitcoin when they bought huge amount of bitcoin during 2017 boom and right now struggling to pay the debt because some of them have even took loans to invest.

My suggestion is Sell on peak and buy at dump is simple rule of trading, just follow it.

Yes of course if we have a lot of money anytime you can buy coin. When selling it depends upon our situation if we want to sell, we can sell it anytime also. So we are the one who controls of what we can do of our own descession.
Sam San

Activity: 630

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 03:21:25 AM

every time is the right time to buy or sell bitcoin, but we are profit or not when buying and selling bitcoin. for example when bitcoin prices go down like now but we still profit when selling it, it also includes the right time. if we sell or buy bitcoin every time but loss, its not the right time.
bitcoin should have been bought a month ago, now is not a good time to buy. we need to wait again 6000 and then go.

King_Linda

Activity: 88

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 03:23:40 AM

Some parts you have rights and others are not because if you have good trading experience for you at any time, but some people like to buy at low price and wait for the market to grow so they have more profit.
necessaryyou

Activity: 79
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 05:55:36 AM

Even during the dump when you cut it might be an advantage, say in altcoin form you have a value of 100 usd for now you will lose if you cutloss, but at redemption with usd value and you get Having an altcoin value of more than 100 will make your future more profitable. For example, when the bitcoin price drops like it is now, but we still have a profit to sell it, it also includes the right time.
2408AAY

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 06:28:55 AM

Sometimes but sometimes you need to check and observe the situation because for instance you may buy bitcoin for a high price and selling it low because of the market price. When this is done, then I will say you've lost somehow but when you buy bitcoin when the prices are low then hold and sell later, my friend, you are gaining more than you invested.
Iceblast

Activity: 783

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 06:36:05 AM

now just be the right time to buy not to sell. because we can buy at low prices and hold, but to sell I think not the right time because of the profit we will get a little. if you become a trader make sure to see the current market conditions and may be able to take advantage of this situation well.

wallstone

Activity: 532

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 06:53:47 AM

Well obviously it's better to buy at lower prices than high prices. That much is obvious first of all. If someone knows very little they can dollar cost average and buy a set amount per week or per month, or whatever time interval to average out their buy in price.
Actually, you must bitcoin if the bitcoin is at lower price simply because you can buy a lot bitcoin and then you can hold it. In addition to that, every time is the right time to buy bitcoin simply because it will give you many opportunities and it will able to help to gain income. Lastly, just buy now and earn income in the future.
qtypatuty

Activity: 144
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 08:18:56 AM

Sometimes but sometimes you need to check and observe the situation because for instance you may buy bitcoin for a high price and selling it low because of the market price. When this is done, then I will say you've lost somehow but when you buy bitcoin when the prices are low then hold and sell later, my friend, you are gaining more than you invested.
Ideally, it is better to buy Bitcoin when its price is low than buying when its price high, but that scenario just does not occur frequently so it is hard for people who are just starting. It is good to buy whenever as long as you are financial capable just so you could get started with your investment.

BlackPanda
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 08:33:01 AM

For me that do the selling and buying Bitcoin is a thing we can do at any time. Do not worry when we decide to do the action, sell and buy we can do at any time because the most important is we can sell Bitcoin much more expensive than when we buy it.
samsul1234

Activity: 532
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2018, 09:13:10 AM

if you want to buy or sell we have to see the development of the graph or we can use a certain indicator that we believe that we get a profit, do not just buy and sell it, yes indeed we can sell and buy whenever we want, but if we can not see the time the right ones and indicators that we believe we will automatically lose

harimauagam

Activity: 410

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 09:18:40 AM

only done when a high price and make transactions to the seller with high gas prices until unpredictable.
CraigShawn

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 09:21:56 AM

Time is the right time to buy atupun to sell it but we have to know the condition of the price of teacnikal to analyze the price so we quickly get a profit so we do not get a long loss because keep it.
RareFortune

Activity: 602
Merit: 146

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 09:25:36 AM

People will always keep asking when to buy or sell because they are afraid to loose their money but they didn't accept the fact that in any investment there is a risk but the rewards is also there so you better brace yourself for what will happen after you invest.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: