Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 09:39:10 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: EVERY TIME IS RIGHT TO BUY AND SELL  (Read 2932 times)
MetalGear

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 12:26:42 PM

If you have enough knowlege in cryptocurrency,every time is the right time.  Wink
Yeah, if you have knowledge in cryptocurrency and you know how to face all the risk you have right to buy bitcoin and start to invest it. Everytime is right time for Investing in bitcoin cause you know how it works and gain profit in the market.
thefatman82

Activity: 166
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 03:16:31 PM

Looking at how BTC is and its ability to increase, I have seen people posting all all over the forum that can I buy now, is this the right time to buy and many more. To me I think every time is the right and best time to buy BTC so we should go on and buy any amount we want to and stop all those post because when you buy now there will surely be a time to come where it will increase in price for you to enjoy it. We can buy and sell anytime and anytime is the best time. What do you think guys? Any suggestions?   
Yes this is right, I am supporting that statement, that particularly every time that the price is low is a good time to buy some currencies and every time when the price reaches high, it is a great time to sell it back.
Abolaji11

Activity: 352
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2018, 08:52:47 PM

Not every time is right to buy crypto.To ascertain that,  just ask people that bought bitcoin with their life savings (some even take loan from cooperative and banks that include interest)  at all time high of $19000 late 2017. When is market going to recover for them to probably pay off debt and make some gain?? So simply follow the rule of trading. Buy low and sell high.

Activity: 350

HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 12:42:33 AM

This is very right. We dont have to give ourselves a specific time before we sell or buy. We can sell and buy at the same time. Every time is right indeed.

xiboothrezi

Activity: 1246
Merit: 285

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2018, 02:00:50 AM
Last edit: July 26, 2018, 03:06:53 AM by xiboothrezi

~~snip~~
We can buy and sell anytime and anytime is the best time. What do you think guys? Any suggestions?    
You are right. The key is in the capital and analysis we have. No matter the price as long as there is an opportunity to rise from our analysis, then it becomes a great opportunity to get profit. We are free to choose whenever we want to buy or sell coins, as long as it can determine the right timing based on market conditions.  Experience and analysis techniques are necessary.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄               ▄▄▀█
    ▄█        ▀▄         ▄▄▀▀   █
  ▄▀ ▐▌         █    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄█
▄▀▀▀ █           █▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀  █
▀▀▄█▌▌       ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀
   ▀▄█    ▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀
     █   █                      ▄▄▄
      █ ▐▌            ▄▄       █   █▄
       █▀█         ▄▀▀ █        ▀▄ ▀██
       █  ▀▄     ▄▀   ▄ █         █
       █  ▄ ▀▄  █    █   ▀▀▀▄   █▀▀
      █  ▄▀  ▐▌█      █  ▄▀  █ ▐▌
  ▄███▄▄▀  ▄██▄█  ▄███▄▄▀  ▄█▄▄▄█
TFSM o v e   Y o u r   G a m e
T o   T h e   N e x t   L e v e l
|||████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
JOIN NOW
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
Kayla

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 08:42:25 PM

Your statement is not wrong, but I think it is not true. In the trading, people want big profits. How can we maximize profits if at the time of buying the price is very high, it could be when selling a lower price. How good we are to buy when the bitcoin price is low, because the future forecast bitcoin price we do not know. Surely we do not want to lose, so we must be smart to read the situation and market conditions.

Ahsan Aly

Activity: 462

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 08:56:38 PM

My perception is different. It's about market strategy. And the time between buy or sell is just an opportunity, to observe the market and take a decision to buy or sell. Investment in crypto has some standard and it's not a cup of tea !

A p e S w a p    ///    $BANANA Farms    |    $BANANA Pools    |    ApeSwap Exchange    ///
                                                     Stake now for over 900% APR!                                                     
⦁    TWITTER    ⦁    TELEGRAM GROUP    ⦁    MEDIUM    ⦁    TELEGRAM CHANNEL    ⦁    GITHUB    ⦁
francesyrus

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 08:56:45 PM

Looking at how BTC is and its ability to increase, I have seen people posting all all over the forum that can I buy now, is this the right time to buy and many more. To me I think every time is the right and best time to buy BTC so we should go on and buy any amount we want to and stop all those post because when you buy now there will surely be a time to come where it will increase in price for you to enjoy it. We can buy and sell anytime and anytime is the best time. What do you think guys? Any suggestions?   

Maybe you are correct, because bitcoin has the abillity to increase its value for a very short time. But for me it is much better if we buy when there is a big dip simply because we want to have more profit in the end.  Grin

equal2detask123

Activity: 78
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 01:20:58 AM

To me it's smarter to purchase at low and offer when the value rise. Additionally, it is likewise protected to purchase coins when it just begins to recoup from a plunge. It isn't astute as per me to offer out of frenzy. Or maybe they should hold it in intense circumstances.
Saldom12

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 01:35:22 AM

Cryptocurrency can be purchased anytime every day, every time, even every moment is also okay. Bottom line if you have the capital to buy it and sell it later. Find a coin that you think will benefit.
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 01:37:13 AM

It is not like that. Selling is not every time right because you can sell at a low price or in a panic selling situation so that is the reason why it is best to sell when the price is spiking up because you can visualize the best time to sell and not every time and that is the reason why we should study technical analysis.
greg0rioo

Activity: 134

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 01:45:22 AM

Coin cryptocurrency is free for you to buy there is no right to ban it. It depends that you also want to buy it or not. The point is you have the capital to buy the coin crypto any time you want to buy it is also not what.
looterrific

Activity: 63
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 01:47:34 AM

Just ignore them. If you want to help then answer them with a tricky question and let them decide whether it is time to invest or not. This markets is so volatile and not for those who cannot handle the swings of the market. I agree that every time is a right time to buy if they are willing to wait at least a year for profit. But when it comes to other cryptocurrency, then it's not.
crustycrab666

Activity: 560
Merit: 104

terra-credit.com

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 01:59:52 AM

Just ignore them. If you want to help then answer them with a tricky question and let them decide whether it is time to invest or not. This markets is so volatile and not for those who cannot handle the swings of the market. I agree that every time is a right time to buy if they are willing to wait at least a year for profit. But when it comes to other cryptocurrency, then it's not.
The price of cryptocurrency is very volatile, every time the price changes, we must maximize the analysis to get the appropriate timing to put the selling and buying price. As you say, whenever is the right time as long as we can analyze it well to gain profit.

► TerraCredit ◄ ♦ TerraCredit - An Effective Alternative To Cash Since 2018 ♦ ► TerraCredit ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Facebook|LinkedIn|Telegram|Whitepaper
Cyberspace5000

Activity: 1

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 02:05:47 AM

I have lots of vetted buyer but I’m having a hard time finding real sellers. I have clients with cash in Volantis and GTES as well as a number of clients with open escrow but won’t start without a video satoshi, or just someone verify via video.
I have an example video I could send. Would you happen to know anyone with a vetted seller. I work with buyer mandates. Thank you
Bhalibad

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 02:26:19 AM

To me I think every time is the right and best time to buy BTC so we should go on and buy any amount we want to and stop all those post because when you buy now there will surely be a time to come where it will increase in price for you to enjoy it. We can buy and sell anytime and anytime is the best time. What do you think guys? Any suggestions?   
Are you really buying bitcoin or you are just suggesting others  Huh

I don't think its always good to buy and sell bitcoin because if you will buy at peak price than how you gonna recover it when you actually need some cash?
Many have lost all of their savings on bitcoin when they bought huge amount of bitcoin during 2017 boom and right now struggling to pay the debt because some of them have even took loans to invest.

My suggestion is Sell on peak and buy at dump is simple rule of trading, just follow it.

Anytime if we have much money every time is a right time to buy because the bull market is coming.In selling it depends upon our descession if we want to sell that coin because it is ours.If we want a good profit wait a right time sale so that we can earn more to save for the future.
Yoo

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 03:02:56 AM

Yes You are right and I agree with your opinion. We can buy and sell every time.
But, I know we can make a profit by buying and selling with the right time.
Many people want to buy by waiting until the price goes down. and I think if everyone starts buying bitcoins every time the price will always go up.
So do not wait for the price to go down by waiting for a very long time.

Ar Rahman

Activity: 123

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 03:08:05 AM

yes, it's the right of every bitcoin owner, but most traders buy when the price of coins is low and they sell when prices go up to get big profits, the right to sell and buy also depends on the market where cripto is getting to the interests of many people who want to invest or just innovate in terms of transactions.
CryptoSmile

Activity: 770
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 03:15:39 AM

I think it's not like that, if we want to buy bitcoin or invest bitcoin properly , like the example when bitcoin price $ 20000 at the end of 2017 ago, is it worth to buy bitcoin when bitcoin price is rising so high, a wrong thought. In bitcoin investing we have to understand what we invest, and how price movements can happen, after we can decide when we buy bitcoin, and when we sell bitcoin or when we hold bitcoin, so we avoid the risk of loss and always get results from investments.
uroojausaf

Activity: 16

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 03:22:16 AM

You can sell and buy tokens eveytime you want, but if you know how to get the "gold" or "right" time to sell and buy, you can earn more in that period of time, so let care about it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: