Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 04:31:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: EVERY TIME IS RIGHT TO BUY AND SELL  (Read 2932 times)
glyncrypto

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 09:14:31 AM

Actually there is no exact time to buy and sell Bitcoin, No one could predict the exact time in trading. But relatively you gain or make loss over time. Thats all. 
Melchized329

Activity: 14

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 09:42:36 AM

There is a saying that buy when there is blood on the streets, even if the blood is your own. This means buy when most people are afraid to buy and in the crypto world, it is when the price of bitcoin is falling so that when it recovers you would make profit. When you buy at the apex and it falls, you would loss and recovering from that wouldn't be easy.
gesdan

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 09:51:08 AM

yes, I agree with you, every time is right for buy and sells bitcoin, I think people ask about what is the best time to buy bitcoin, they ask about is this the best time to get high profit? hahaha I think the traders and investor that ask that question is the investor that news in the cryptocurrencies world, but by the time they will get the conclusion by themselves by seeing the data chart , demand and, market history

cutecute

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 09:54:19 AM

Looking at how BTC is and its ability to increase, I have seen people posting all all over the forum that can I buy now, is this the right time to buy and many more. To me I think every time is the right and best time to buy BTC so we should go on and buy any amount we want to and stop all those post because when you buy now there will surely be a time to come where it will increase in price for you to enjoy it. We can buy and sell anytime and anytime is the best time. What do you think guys? Any suggestions?   

This is wrong for me because there is a right time to buy and sell our bitcoin. Just like what expert say there is a right time for everyone you need to wait for it. You wait to the price of it becomes low so that you can buy and when it becomes high that is the time that you will sell it.
Nakedbitcoin

Activity: 226

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 10:01:44 AM

Looking at how BTC is and its ability to increase, I have seen people posting all all over the forum that can I buy now, is this the right time to buy and many more. To me I think every time is the right and best time to buy BTC so we should go on and buy any amount we want to and stop all those post because when you buy now there will surely be a time to come where it will increase in price for you to enjoy it. We can buy and sell anytime and anytime is the best time. What do you think guys? Any suggestions?   

Absolutely yes,  there's is no official time to sell and buy bitcoin,  anytime we can buy and sell our bitcoin. Its our decisions when we sell or buy our bitcoin if we see the price is better then we can sell our bitcoin right away and if we see that it's a good time to buy bitcoin, then we can buy it immediately.
Boknoyz

Activity: 358
Merit: 108

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 10:04:52 AM

We need to make the right time for us,because the volatility will be always there in crypto currency so try to make most out of it.It also needs luck too because we are investing on the crypto currencies mostly based on the luck and that we think the prices will increase.Buy low and sell high what ever the time maybe.
eveniyk

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

S O A R

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 10:20:12 AM

Unfortunately, you can't buy bitcoins at any time. My friend took out a loan and bought bitcoins at a price of $ 22,000 and now he doesn't know how to pay off the debts. It is always necessary to analyze the situation.

wolfdragon

Activity: 66

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 10:26:30 AM

We need to make the right time for us,because the volatility will be always there in crypto currency so try to make most out of it.It also needs luck too because we are investing on the crypto currencies mostly based on the luck and that we think the prices will increase.Buy low and sell high what ever the time maybe.

Yes, not everytime is the right time to buy and sell, we should learn how to check the market ups and down so that we can know when to sell with profit and buy back again once price drops.
Renai0925

Activity: 268

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 10:30:35 AM

If you are very positive that bitcoin is going to be growing in the next couple of years then you have the right assumption. And if all others would have the same mindset and buy now then yes bitcoin would definitely increase in price. But convincing others that it is so is not right since it might cause them to loose money then it would be your fault. Instead, we should teach people about the risks and how to mitigate them.

● sgamepro ●   ❐ Telegram ❐   ❐ Whitepaper ❐     ● sgamepro ●
███   PLAY MOBILE GAMES MINE   ███
██████      CRYPTO-TOKENS EARN REAL MONEY ██████
Ghypatt

Activity: 135
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2018, 10:42:29 AM

Of course yes. Btc price is more or less cyclical or say like a pendulum. It can switch in whatever direction at anytime so there is no wrong time to buy. All you need to do at any particular time is to hodl for your investment to yield profit.

△ M!R△CLE TELE (https://miracletele.com/) ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY ▐
Eind

Activity: 25

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 10:48:53 AM

If you followed the current  Bitcoins price,  you should know what was just happened. Not more than 1 day the price is going up to $8k.
Many investors wanna make a fortune from Bitcoin and they will buy it when the price cannot go lower anymore. They will keep buying until their target is achieved, its like manipulating the price. Just follow the price daily and you will know when is the best time to buy or sell Bitcoin.
Eric Medeiross

Activity: 60

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 10:55:06 AM

The amount of Bitcoin in the world is limited, 21 million coin, so the price of Bitcoin will continue to increase because at any time you can also buy Bitcoin and wait for its price increase (I think you should buy early and buy when its price decreases). You can keep Bitcoin for a long time or when the Bitcoin price is higher than the price you bought, I think it is the right time for you to sell.
Masongrae

Activity: 223

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 10:59:21 AM

Of course yes. Btc price is more or less cyclical or say like a pendulum. It can switch in whatever direction at anytime so there is no wrong time to buy. All you need to do at any particular time is to hodl for your investment to yield profit.

Your personal choice of time to invest is always the right time because it’s your choice. If you just invest without doing research or timing in investment you might end up lossing in your investment.

▬▬[  Imperium Platform  ] ▬▬   
▌Decentralized Crypto Exchange & Lending Platform▐
▬▬  PUBLIC SALE STARTS AUGUST 19th ▬▬ | Twitter  | Telegram  | ANN  | Facebook| ▬▬
ivanjosh

Activity: 14

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 11:03:23 AM

Actually there is no exact time to buy and sell Bitcoin, No one could predict the exact time in trading. But relatively you gain or make loss over time. Thats all. 

Of course yes, we need to manage our emotions every time in price of bitcoin drop, think before you act if you risk taker you will not lose or you wouldn’t wasted your profits.
vaniy-stepanovich

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 11:08:28 AM

In any case, you're right, because this is your personal opinion. But if we talk about buying bitcoin for investment and earnings, then buying at a good price is a very important factor. If you buy bitcoin in order to use for various transactions, then I think there is no difference when buying. If necessary, then buy, if you do not need, then do not buy.
artichandra

Activity: 173

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 11:13:29 AM

I agree with you in term to buy anytime you want but obviously never buy bitcoin when bitcoin prices reach its peak, but you can't sell your bitcoin anytime because you can't gain income from bitcoin if not sell it more than purchase price, it's better to HODL a bit long before you sell it.
nyerok

Activity: 279
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 11:17:05 AM

The right time i think solely depends on your principal amount at that particular time. So when the price up do not buy it, you can buy it if the price down. Then you hold it until the price go up again and sell it
vachellie

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 11:27:56 AM

Every time is right to buy when they can afford it, but for who have limited money to investing, they may think many times before buying bitcoin, so i don't think every time is right to buy and selling prices obviously should better than buying prices.
Patpro

Activity: 125
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2018, 11:28:19 AM

I do agree with your submission because the price of Btc can rise any any point in time and so when you buy at lower or a higher price, you can still make some profits by hodling and waiting for a rise in profit

BLOCKVEST | PRIVATE SALE NOW |
INNOVATING THE CRYPTO CURRENCYWORLD.The First Licensed & Registered Cryptocurr (https://blockvestico.io/)
Magkirap

Activity: 896
Merit: 267

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 11:45:51 AM

Sure, In the crypto world every time is the right time to buy cryptos. Looking at the total market cap of  cryptocurrencies in a whole, the possibilities making profit as you invest in buying cryptos is high. I believe in the crypto world every time is the best time to buy bitcoin. People making posts on when to buy bitcoin dont really understand the crypto market. Thanks for sharing this post i would have given you merit if i had some Grin Grin
In fact, once you invest in bitcoin is the right time simply because by just investing on bitcoin you can earn and make money. Every time is the right time to buy bitcoin as long you have money that can invest. Furthermore, even the price is high it is still the right time. Hence, the price will become more expensive.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: