Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 02:11:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: EVERY TIME IS RIGHT TO BUY AND SELL  (Read 2930 times)
letzdodiz

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 06:15:41 AM

All things considered, In bitcoin venture, we should be vital in profiting. Purchasing and seliing of Bitcoins is extremely useful in light of the fact that bitcoin isn't steady in cost. In the event that you are great in purchasing and offering of bitcoins, well I guarantee you that you will ready to increase higher than any venture in the event that you endeavored to do this sort of action. Expectation additionally is extremely useful.
Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2716
Merit: 1004

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 06:20:56 AM

Everytime is a good to buy and sell. But it still depend on the price of coin/token when you buy it.
When you buy at the right time you will get the profit you want. But want to get the desired profit you have to have many skills.
I also think about things like that. besides, it also depends on its use. sometimes you deserve to buy bitcoin because you want to use it for something important. and sometimes you have to sell it when you need something. so selling, and buying it at any time will be the right time depending on how to use it.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
team87

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 06:50:31 AM

not all times are suitable for buying or selling BTC. depending on market conditions and conditions. must be really careful in each choice. of course every choice must also be a risk. if talking about RIGHTS, that is the provision of each user. that is in my personal opinion.
thank you.
ay0d1

Activity: 74

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 06:58:33 AM

If I may suggest, I think it is safe to buy when it is perceived that the price is low either by TA or FA. With this their possibility that it will rise soon or later for it to be sold or traded.
AndreaPhillips

Activity: 41

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 07:02:41 AM

I have a tip that you should only buy bitcoin stock discounted by 5% in the month. You should only sell bitcoin when its price increases by 0.5%.
Sbdip

Activity: 49

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 07:02:52 AM

I think always right time to buy and sell is the thing that considers a currency..  A real currency..  If you have to wait for price up to buy something with your coin. That would consider the coin as asset. Not currency.  So always right time to buy and sell
Sergio444

Activity: 174

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2018, 07:17:52 AM

It seems that most people are not very good when it comes to investments for profit. You can buy and sell and still make profit at anytime yes that is right. If you happen to buy bitcoin at this time you are not affected by the down trends of previous prices. So you have no reason to cry until the price falls below the cost price of your coins. Anytime is really great. It is even best to buy more when the prices are down, people don't seem to realize this fact and always gets worried, wanting the price to shoot before they buy. Buy and Hodl.
spadaccino

Activity: 183
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2018, 07:18:06 AM

Freedom is what makes you feel good. You can actually do whatever you want with your coin no matter what.
This is the mindset and what central governance are fear of.

No more power to central authority.
ir.yance

Activity: 354
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 07:29:19 AM

Looking at how BTC is and its ability to increase, I have seen people posting all all over the forum that can I buy now, is this the right time to buy and many more. To me I think every time is the right and best time to buy BTC so we should go on and buy any amount we want to and stop all those post because when you buy now there will surely be a time to come where it will increase in price for you to enjoy it. We can buy and sell anytime and anytime is the best time. What do you think guys? Any suggestions?   

you are right every time is the time to buy bitcoin but it's better when the price of bitcoin is down. now the bitcoin has declined again, I think now is the right time to invest.
Lalapo08

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 07:39:40 AM

Indeed every time is the right time to do sell and buy crypto currency. We must implement a smart strategy in playing this crypto currency. We also have to calculate the risk management well so that we are not wrong in calculating the risk of each decision that we take. We must have a strategy of playing a reliable and can not be duplicated by anyone. The simplest way, we will not sell our coins below the price from we buy coins when buying.
cryptoaro

Activity: 82

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2018, 07:57:17 AM

mmm I think that buy bitcoins now and hold them. you can sell bitcoins, after one year.when bitcoins will come better price more than now. therefore buy bitcoins now.
android17

Activity: 259
Merit: 76

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 08:02:56 AM

Looking at how BTC is and its ability to increase, I have seen people posting all all over the forum that can I buy now, is this the right time to buy and many more. To me I think every time is the right and best time to buy BTC so we should go on and buy any amount we want to and stop all those post because when you buy now there will surely be a time to come where it will increase in price for you to enjoy it. We can buy and sell anytime and anytime is the best time. What do you think guys? Any suggestions?   

you are right every time is the time to buy bitcoin but it's better when the price of bitcoin is down. now the bitcoin has declined again, I think now is the right time to invest.

This statement is wrong, ofcourse you need a timing, not everytime is rigth to buy or sell. When the price of bitcoin is dropping, go buy bitcoins. But if you buy bitcoin and the price is High, youre a stupid. Also in selling. Sell your bitcoin when the price is increasing ofcourse, but when you sell your btc and tbe price is dropping youre idiot.

▬[  dClinic.io  ]▬  
▌ A Comprehensive Healthcare Ecosystem Powered by Blockchain  ▌
▬▬  PRE SALE ENDS 15th OCTOBER▬▬ | Twitter  | Telegram  | ANN  | Medium  | LinkedIn  | Facebook| ▬▬
Ibkala44

Activity: 9

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 09:08:36 AM

Without a doubt each time is the perfect time to offer and purchase bitcoin. Likewise not everytime is right to purchase or offer. At the point when the cost of bitcoin is dropping, go purchase bitcoins. Yet, in the event that you purchase bitcoin and the cost is High, you lose. Likewise in offering. Offer your bitcoin when the cost is expanding ofcourse, yet when you offer your btc and the cost is dropping you lose.
tulelelele

Activity: 3

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 09:27:29 AM

buy and buy and buy. grab the chance. Bitcoin will bring great things to you
dotrang61549566@gmail.com

Activity: 31

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 09:28:25 AM

everytime is not the right time to buy and sell  because the market of cryptos is verry unstable. Instead , there are only a specific time to buy and sell .  right now , the market of cryptos is still down , which means it is still a good idea to buy and invest on cryptos but sooner or later , we can also expect for the market to go upwards and that is the time to do selling .
adadaorlina

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 04:44:34 PM

Not all the time is right to buy and sell. But It really depends on everyone because we can buy now and sell tomorrow or we can buy now and keep holding it for some time before we decide to sell our coins. It is just maybe there is better time to buy and sell which will help you to gain more profit. I will advice you hold your bitcoin for some certain period of time.
Ezenwanyi1
Copper Member

Activity: 308

Veil

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 04:49:17 PM

No. Not every time is good to buy and sell.
The best time to buy is when the market is bearish and weak hands are panic selling.
Glutius

Activity: 602

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 06:04:42 PM
Last edit: August 02, 2018, 06:46:30 PM by Glutius

Yes, I also believe that you can buy bitcoin at any time and in the future still to stay with the benefit.

bigbosma

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 06:43:58 PM

In the long run, it really doesn't matter at what point you buy bitcoin. But if you are engaged in trading, it is better to wait for the moments of the price fall.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
kptn.sgt

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 06:49:18 PM

Everytime is right for buying, but not for selling. Selling requires perfect time.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: