Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 09:25:46 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: EVERY TIME IS RIGHT TO BUY AND SELL  (Read 2934 times)
Sandijoee

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 07:02:28 PM

Yes, of course If you have capital or have a lot of money, you can buy bitcoin and can sell it again when the price of bitcoin rises. That will give you big profits, maybe it will make your property not run out if you get a profit. Grin
Datsuc13

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 07:04:02 PM

Bitcoin price has been fluctuating quite a lot this year. With the price making new low as of recently, a lot of us might be thinking where will it be heading in the future.
riyarana1123
Copper Member

Activity: 126

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2018, 07:07:53 PM

I think no,not every time is best to sell and buy bitcoin because it is a type of share market here the price of bitcoin always fluctuate.The high time to buy bitcoin is when the price of bitcoin is low like right now the rate of BTC is down at that moment people can buy more bitcoin and save them for the right time.Moreover the investors can sell their BITCOIN when the market of BITCOIN is on its BOOM so that they can earn huge income.In additional people who think that buying and selling on any time is good and profitable they have to face loss somewhere.Because BITCOIN is not a game of children.

♛ SATURN♛
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
BitcoinGuru123

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 07:41:58 PM

Time is the right time to buy atupun to sell it but we have to know the condition of the price of teacnikal to analyze the price so we quickly get a profit so we do not get a long loss because keep it.
max1616

Activity: 434
Merit: 14

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 07:53:43 PM

My thoughts on this subject are always the same..
"The best time to receive a Bitcoin was 5 years ago..The second best time is now"
Adapted from an old Chinese proverb.
Pengemistua

Activity: 13

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 08:31:41 PM

You are right, bitcoin prices fluctuate and will continue to change so you can buy bitcoin anytime at any price because there will be price increases again and reach the price you buy, we just have to be patient and can control the emotions .if i have to have good knowledge about bitcoin, then i can also do it to buy and sell, i can not search market down .
Ahmed4200

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 08:33:33 PM

It seems to me that every time is the right time to buy and sell Bitcoin . Because you look at exchanges, But there are never stop buying and selling, at the same time, prices will be higher or less people involved in buying and selling them from their own thoughts and self Intuitive. So every time it is suitable for buying, selling.
Teawhalee
Copper Member

Activity: 482
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2018, 09:13:12 PM

I think buying and selling is a personal decision at any time of choice. Based on personal reasons, circumstances, and event around us which might determine when to sell or buy. A good investor knows the best time to buy and sell with good reasons.

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
SventraPapere

Activity: 410
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 09:14:15 PM

I think that everything is not so simple. And my story is an example of this (I lost a lot of money by going to the wrong places for bitcoins (I sold several when the rate was 800 and bought when the rate was 17000 (((Now I'm following the schedule closely and analyze every fluctuation before the operation. Otherwise, it is possible to burn out. Rotors are aware of the movement of the course from secret sources.

imusify    Award-Winning Blockchain Music Platform    Presale starts March 1
Discord Product Demo O3 Wallet  ::  Get Whitelisted 
Whitepaper    ANNFacebookTwitterTelegramRedditMediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN    Explainer Video
massimo123

Activity: 27

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 09:45:16 PM

I think whenever is a good time to buy and sell, bitcoin is decentralized so the price is never fixed so if we feel getting a profit then immediately selling is a good thing and if you feel the price is low then buying is the thing that will make us profit.
Kimi80

Activity: 750
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 10:13:41 PM

Looking from that angle you are right. Maybe those who ask are looking for short time period benefits, to buy at 7500 and sell on 8000 hundred. Or they have some second thoughts, like, did I missed the opportunity, will its value ever going to be higher than now, should I buy it at all...
I personally do believe in Bitcoins value growth and would agree with you that it's still good time to buy and to keep your coin for the future.
atetess

Activity: 305
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 10:52:22 PM

True, whenever you wanted to investment is the right time.  Because i believe that btc price will grow after a month,  year.  I will hold it until i gain some profits.

Encrypt01

Activity: 22

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 10:56:20 PM

The right time is when you're financially and psychologically ready for it. The market is so volatile. I'd advise to know some simple trading terminologies and to watch the market for a while before buying in. You will make and loose money and with time you will get used to it. The game is not for everyone. Good luck!
adjudicator

Activity: 281

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 11:17:57 PM

Looking at how BTC is and its ability to increase, I have seen people posting all all over the forum that can I buy now, is this the right time to buy and many more. To me I think every time is the right and best time to buy BTC so we should go on and buy any amount we want to and stop all those post because when you buy now there will surely be a time to come where it will increase in price for you to enjoy it. We can buy and sell anytime and anytime is the best time. What do you think guys? Any suggestions?   
No, not all time is a right time to buy and because of what you can observe in the market. Not all time is a good time to buy bitcoin because sometimes bitcoin is very expensive and we cant all afford that and sometimes the price of it is very low and we cant sell our bitcoin in a lower price because we cant get a higher profit from it.

DRIFE      Pre-sale: December 2018
████ BNEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM ████
  ●●● Facebook ●● Twitter ●● Telegram ●● BTC ●● Whitepaper ●●● 
Birin016

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 11:19:17 PM

Indeed,  we can buy anytime and earn with it.  But make sure to choose the best coin that is popular and a more stable one and with good records since it started.
nick_nick

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 11:30:37 PM

Looking at how BTC is and its ability to increase, I have seen people posting all all over the forum that can I buy now, is this the right time to buy and many more. To me I think every time is the right and best time to buy BTC so we should go on and buy any amount we want to and stop all those post because when you buy now there will surely be a time to come where it will increase in price for you to enjoy it. We can buy and sell anytime and anytime is the best time. What do you think guys? Any suggestions?   
I strongly believe every time is the right time to buy and sell. The only consideration is the history behind the coin you love to invest and the purpose behind your investment. Some has the mentality of reaping supernormal profits within the shortest possible time whilst others believe in holding for some time to enhance potential returns. I'm sure there is no right or wrong time to buy and sell
DainSLane

Activity: 784
Merit: 112

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 11:40:14 PM

Im not totally agree with that but it depends on the potential of coins that increase their prices in nowadays i think that is the right time to buy and sell them after that and there is profit of it, everytime you buy and sell you have to be more on wise decision.
helenmitchell44

Activity: 35

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 12:43:20 AM

I would like to disagree. If that's ok. I mean if you buy $16k worth of bitcoin and then sell them when are exactly half it's original price then you just lost $8k. Now of course it's hard to predict the prices of bitcoin but a little bit of research will tell you that bitcoin has a trend. Even then it's hard to tell when the price will dip and when it will moon but that doesn't mean every time is right to buy and sell. You make more profit with better management.
Ausgewielt

Activity: 453
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 01:06:57 AM

If you want to hold it for long term then yes but if you want to hold it for short term then you should wait until bitcoin price fall, use DCA mothode is the most good decision to buy bitcoin.

BryanRoseWalker

Activity: 215

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 01:44:49 AM

I would like to disagree. If that's ok. I mean if you buy $16k worth of bitcoin and then sell them when are exactly half it's original price then you just lost $8k. Now of course it's hard to predict the prices of bitcoin but a little bit of research will tell you that bitcoin has a trend. Even then it's hard to tell when the price will dip and when it will moon but that doesn't mean every time is right to buy and sell. You make more profit with better management.

no need to be blind to buy bitcoin only, lots of coins that you can analyze, it all depends on the trend, but you are right that not every day we can make a profit, the best way is cutloss or profit directly converted to tether until market conditions improve, I'm sure bitcoin this month will be back breakout.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: