Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 10:29:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Your reaction to recent pump and then dump  (Read 809 times)
echodike

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 09:51:59 PM

Well my strategy is that i buy when the price dips and when it is high again, I will sell off and wait for another set of dips to buy again, crypto market will always go up and down.
hermanjones18

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 03:48:14 AM

I take these fluctuations naturally. I never expect the price to go up continuously. It can certain come down too. Both are natural. So, I am hopeful the price will go up and recover the lost amount and more.
Burmik123

Activity: 742
Merit: 257

And we go again.

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 05:02:25 AM

Everyone waited BTC pump or slowly rising. But it was surprise for me that all altcoins were dumped after it. This is really strange - BTC goes up, alts are down. BTC goes down, alts go down. I think this market is very manipulated. You lost only 43 dollars and this is nor very big problem i think. As for me a lost a lot - i woke up and saw that horrible situation. So now i am just waiting for breakeven. Do not want to sell in loss. I think this is the last action before altcoins bull market. MM can not be so cruel Grin
iconoclast

Activity: 770
Merit: 102

Matrix Built On An Ethereum Smart Contract

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 05:16:40 AM

This is getting frustrating. I thought that we are now going to the moon because BTC surpassed $7000 resistance level and we saw that most altcoins follow. I bought ETH for $513 then now it is getting dump where the current price is $470. in just 12 hours, i lost $43. What is your reaction and strategy when altcoin gets pump?
I am not a trader I am a long term investor, I continue to buy Ethereum and other Alts on the dips and hold for the day when prices again reach ridicules levels like they did in January. If your a trader you need to be able to accept that you will be wrong almost half the time. Succesful traders learn how to limit their losses when they are wrong and fully exploit the movements when they right. But even the best traders will lose money on about 40% of their trades.

annasadia

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 03:14:02 PM

You lost as in? DId you already sold those coins? I think when the price gets below your investment, it would be wise to hold your money and wait for the price to rise up. In this way you can make money in future.
beskid

Activity: 252
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 03:31:27 PM

Despite the steady growth of bitcoin on July 17, when the coin has risen from $ 6,800 to $ 7,400, the new annual minimums are still ahead.  The volume of trading in the first Crypto currency exceeded $ 6.8 billion on July 18. In four days, this indicator increased by 143%. In the near future, the price of bitcoin could rise to $ 8 thousand, $ 9 thousand and even close to $ 10 thousand, but ultimately it  will fall almost twice. The digital money market is not enough one positive decision of financial regulators in order that the cost of the first crypto currency jumped to a mark of $ 20 thousand.
Rosilito

Activity: 658
Merit: 274

Wish for the rain? Then deal with the mud too.

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 03:35:35 PM

This is getting frustrating. I thought that we are now going to the moon because BTC surpassed $7000 resistance level and we saw that most altcoins follow. I bought ETH for $513 then now it is getting dump where the current price is $470. in just 12 hours, i lost $43. What is your reaction and strategy when altcoin gets pump?

Well, that's normal. You are pretty late huh. Well, way back last june the price of crypto is pretty damn low. May be you had let it passed by, I guess you don't buy anything don't you? When suddenly there is a big movement, and a hope that it will continue to rise that is the only time you did buy crypto. That's wrong mate. You should buy even though it continues to drop down, and hold it so, once it goes up, you continuously earn and earn and earn more money.
yhan2x

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 03:37:05 PM

I think it is normal pump and dump system on the market, because we dont know when the crypto market price will increase or decrease time to time. So for me still hoping that price will rise up soon. So keep holding your coins guys. 😁😁😁
Eclipse2021

Activity: 209
Merit: 60

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 03:38:56 PM

The charts are saying that it was a pump and dump ? hmm I would tell that bitcoin hit a resistence price and from there it was normal to retreat back to the initiate price and look for some stability.

DATABLOC  • protecting the world’s data •   ✔Reserve your stone token TODAY!  ✔
Facebook | Twitter | Youtube | LinkedIn | Telegram | Reddit

Pancho95

Activity: 226
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 03:41:34 PM

It is hard and as you already said frustrating. I dont know im also expecting some jump and as it looks whenever it jumps someone sold a lot of crypto and its value go down. The problem is that someone keeps a big accumulations of crypto and unfortunately dictate tempo of growing/falling down.
SamboNZ

Activity: 1064
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 03:50:46 PM

It's not new anymore and better be used to it. Just hold it until it recovers so that you can gain profit. Some people say that this market is manipulated but we really can't tell because our market is very unpredictable. Those who endure will earn but those who loose patience loses, that's just how the market works for most of us. Hopefully we could see some growth in the alts soon.
farnandezetn

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 04:09:53 PM

If you are a new investor and face pump and dump then it will be a frustrating moment for you. Because you don’t have any idea about how market prices are managed.
mirgo1791

Activity: 1022
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2018, 04:15:45 PM

to work on focus as extending entrance to release with the expends as allocating use of limit on funds on preparedness
and collects as the number comes with results to returns with withdrawal request to personal wallet of dedicated account.

💌💌💌💌💌        DO NEAR - GAMES ARE LOVE         💌💌💌💌💌
PrivateEnemy

Activity: 315
Merit: 13

Lead generation one-stop shop platform powered AI

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 04:17:59 PM

My reaction? Honestly it doesn't look like pump and dump. It seems that the Ethereum moved in line with the market trend and such price fluctuations are normal for any crypto currency.

restrax

Activity: 75

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 04:30:34 PM

The best strategy is hold your coins and do not sell, because now market in bear cycle and it's not best time to sell something. Just wait a little bit and we should moon. Nothing new in this manipulation, so be smart.
Umkar

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 04:31:00 PM

We know that the crypto currency has a very high degree of volatility. Its price never stands still and does not have smooth movements in one direction. Of course, it was nice to see the recent price surge bitcoin, and behind him and all the crypto currency. However be upset that the price has again lowered a little, it is not necessary. Everything has its time. Vseravno already that time is close, when the market again will grow rapidly.
Tipstar

Activity: 1778
Merit: 281

Smart World Global Token

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 04:36:30 PM

There ought to be rise and fall in every market. Bitcoin has grown to a level where no small number of people can influence the price for long term so it's a much difficult task to create and artificial pump and dump with bitcoin. Though it may happen with smaller coins, the cryptomarket too would show similar behavior as bitcoin as it's largely influenced by the change in price of bitcoin.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

thirdkiller

Activity: 301

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 07:33:15 AM

I can not say that I was not anticipating something like that because it is a common thing here that after small pump it goes small dump, so I'm not surprised because I waited for something like that.
Hanebel

Activity: 363

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 07:45:18 AM

I am still anticipating another more dumps in the next weeks. As of now, I believe a pump is just a small pump partnered by a bigger dump. I don't see we're going to moon yet so I rather sell little amount during these small pumps and buy back during dumps. Of course, I'll still  be holding most of my altcoins and only sell at the right time.
Tory-Tory

Activity: 196

“Blockchain Powered Clinical Trial Management”

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 07:47:15 AM

I'm not upset when the price of an asset falls, if I count on a long period of investment. For example, my goal is to get +100 ... + 200%. So I will wait for these values regardless of whether the asset will fall by 10 or 30 percent.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: