Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 01:41:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Your reaction to recent pump and then dump  (Read 809 times)
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 01:14:23 PM

This is getting frustrating. I thought that we are now going to the moon because BTC surpassed $7000 resistance level and we saw that most altcoins follow. I bought ETH for $513 then now it is getting dump where the current price is $470. in just 12 hours, i lost $43. What is your reaction and strategy when altcoin gets pump?
When the price of Altcoin changes, I will continue to take the best steps to be in the right condition.
The dump and pump process will always occur and we are also faced with the risk of losses, but these are the consequences that must be faced.
We must become smarter and more nimble in every action.
kotajikikox

Activity: 2394
Merit: 210

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 01:24:11 PM

This is getting frustrating. I thought that we are now going to the moon because BTC surpassed $7000 resistance level and we saw that most altcoins follow. I bought ETH for $513 then now it is getting dump where the current price is $470. in just 12 hours, i lost $43. What is your reaction and strategy when altcoin gets pump?

It's normal mate do not worry yes bitcoin pumping their price hope this real and continue to up until hit again the price last ath in December 2017.
Regarding to your ethereum investment do not worry need to accept that scenario don't panic hold your ethereum and surely they bounce their price sooner follow to their king bitcoin.

bird17

Activity: 364
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 01:32:48 PM

I guessed about a possible scenario and just watched as it turned out I did the right thing, in the future this can be repeated again
lobo13hf

Activity: 2268
Merit: 507

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 01:32:53 PM

We all know it can be frustrating, but demand of the market is very unpredictable. It's better if you take calculated risk by doing your own research and analyzing the information available in internet. BTC is rising again, hopeful ALTs will rise too sooner or later.

It is volatile so we cannot able to predict the price changes on the crypto currency market. I really do not know the people mind set about the bitcoin price. If the marketplace value of the coin started growing in the market for 3 days.
You may able to make the money for sure. It may take you to trading goal but you will surely will make the money out of it buddy. You may see any bump signal group on telegram to see the bump and dump changes before that falls in the marketplace.
At least you can try to create a proper analyzation regarding the chart of bitcoin to determine the price will will be very close to the future price of bitcoin. I think that any pump group looks not a real thing and it's just a trick to fool others. The majority of pump group[ creator was using the user's money to pump the price of token to give him the advantage to sell at high price.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
coinwizard_

Activity: 336
Merit: 5

Most Advanced Crypto Exchange on the Blockchain

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 01:45:19 PM

This is a pump and dump market now, it rallies then dumps, same whale strategy all over again. The slow trend is upwards so expect ethereum to go past $500 soon

CRYPTOCIRCLEX | THE MOST ADVANCED CRYPTO EXCHANGE ON THE BLOCKCHAIN
✪╠════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╣✪
PadliDamaso

Activity: 47

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 01:45:26 PM

I guess it's normal for the market to see pumps followed by dumps often. It's the nature of the market.
whyrqa-1

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 01:48:50 PM

This is a pump and dump market now, it rallies then dumps, same whale strategy all over again. The slow trend is upwards so expect ethereum to go past $500 soon
When already large whales will cease to affect the crypto-currency market? It seems to me that they violate the internal competition very much and interfere with stability in the market. Apparently it was so, so it will be and we will not be able to do anything about it.
Hagrigton

Activity: 21

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 02:07:27 PM

I've been watching that one too. It's been on a slow decline that doesn't seem like it has much energy left. That's what BTC looked like about a week ago before it bounced up.

Ethereum seems like it's waiting for a reason to kick upwards. Who knows what that might be, but it's worth holding onto for a while from what I see. There looks like there's some divergence and the momentum is building up... but it's hard to say how far it can go.
Milamol

Activity: 686
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 02:24:26 PM

Buying while the price is rising is not a good decision. It is the time for selling. It is the rule of the crypto world. By the way what will be your strategy now?

Many people understand this and say so. But, when the time comes, they buy on FOMO and sell on a panic Grin. Strong adherence to the trading system can solve this problem for some.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s   ▐ ╹  Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAPCNSPNRU   WHITEPAPER  ]     ICO ❱ ❱  ❱ Nov. 12 th
facebook   ◥ TWITTER   ◥ reddit   ────  (❪   B U Y   ❫)  ────
Fendi23

Activity: 322
Merit: 15

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 03:35:02 PM

Please hold in a few time because in next month the price start to the moon and its not much only $43.i believe the price will back soon $500

Kool5

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

”Decentralized Digital Billboards”

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 03:41:48 PM

Always at the end of the month there is a price increase, and at the beginning of the fall. Here I also think that there will be a decline in prices. Such unthinkable jumps are simply unimaginable for this market.

цeнтp] ◣ Stake.com ◥
«Stake 2 - Игpaй yмнee»
12+ Peжимы игpы | Дocтaтoчнo чecтнo | Eжeднeвныe paздaчи
CLywaTeLb

Activity: 770
Merit: 101

send and receive money instantly, no hidden costs

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 03:52:25 PM

For many months BTC and ether did not look like a pump and a dump. The pump is characterized by a multiple increase in price and volume. Neither one nor the other did not pass long ago. So do not pay too much attention to this. This can be interesting for intraday and swing traders.

43$ less than 10%, it'is nothing in crypto.

denulh

Activity: 300

Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 04:05:10 PM

i think altcoins are being dumped recently to make the top coin rises: bitcoin, it has risen so fast in just a short time, that really makes me affraid to invest in altcoins when it keep dropping withou any slow down, so as long as bitcoin is being pumped more and more, i will not invest in altcoins at this moment but until the bottom that i will invest.

T r a x i o n                                                            TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO
TRANSITIONS YOU TO A CRYPTO-READY SOCIETY       Pre-Sale starts April 15, 2018
Github     Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Reddit     Youtube
Hannahanto

Activity: 826
Merit: 111

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 04:09:42 PM

After a long time the bitcoin price started to increase. But again there is a small fall in price. Usually this will happens in the crypto world. But this dump will not continue in future. Again the price will increase and the bull rum will starts within this month end or by august. Till that we have to wait patience and hold the bitcoin. That's onlynow we can do.
TokenForUs

Activity: 392

Ccfound

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 04:18:54 PM

well said, this is the main problem to us, the biggest risk for every crypto enthusiast and new comer investors. cryptocurrency market are very volatile, someone even can dump the price right away after rising slowly. they get many FOMO and newbie, before the bull coming we can see a lot of thread complaining about the trend without any research on how was the trend in the last year.

richjohn

Activity: 574
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 04:22:15 PM

Altcoins usually get pumped when BTC moves sideways. When BTC instantly pumps, altcoins don't follow instantly. Rather money from altcoins shift to Bitcoin giving it more market dominance. So, if BTC is able to maintain its price range, alts will soon follow. But if a dump happens, we won't see any bullish movement in BTC.
supiv5

Activity: 99

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 04:23:13 PM

Buddy,take it easy,this is the game of crypto, Pump and dump is normal phenomenon.Just hold your ETH tightly,you will have profit sooner or later.
King Koy

Activity: 160

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 04:43:17 PM

Mate this is the expected experience to any trader who are waiting to see the market pump before buying not during the stagnant moment when crash is resting. But don't worry remember what you are holding is ethereum and even it will take more time to see good movement from this altcoin still you have always the chance for that.
Doell

Activity: 2156
Merit: 531

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2018, 04:58:50 PM

IMO is just the usual thing ,can you imagine many who have sold altcoin to get the bitcoin and it seems to trigger the increase of bitcoin but the lose profit when it happens only on altcoin holder ,must hodl your have altcoin and be calm it will all back on a high increase later

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
fxcryptotrader

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2018, 05:02:27 PM

Situation is really frustrating.Btc dominance is increasing.Till its increasing,we can't see any pumps in alts.In this situation only those can survive who used money management earlier.In this situation I personally will take advantage of small of moves of alts by using tight stop-loss.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: