Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 03:56:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will banks disappear because of cryptocurrency?  (Read 64365 times)
BALIK
Copper Member

Activity: 2058
Merit: 593

🍓 BALIK Never DM First

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 09:32:21 PM

I really don't think that cryptocurrencies can destroy centralized finance institutions like banks. They have survived for hundreds, and even thousands of years in some cases for several reasons.

1. they have a lot of influence and power over regulatory decisions
2. They are adaptable and will respond to change.

If banks don't outright cause cryptocurrencies to be banned, then they will integrate with them somehow.

BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kzel2226

Activity: 868
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 09:35:35 PM

ithink not  .
cryptocurrency canot disppear the bank crypto currency is a digital currency only . digital currency you can not hold them or touch them while the bank you can hold or touch the recently money thats my opinion

◆▬▬▬◆Adonx.one◆▬▬▬◆
◆▬▬◆▬▬◆A New Exchange Era◆▬▬◆▬▬◆
◆▬▬▬◆▬▬▬◆BUY NOW!◆▬▬▬◆▬▬▬◆
Question123

Activity: 1624
Merit: 267

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 09:37:39 PM

Bank will still alive , because it's suppirted by the government. It can help to secure your money and less hassle like cashless. But you can earn more money to cryptocurrency because it is great opportunity and you can keep your money to bank. Bank is helpf ul to us and cryptocurrency gives more money to us.
Samkol26

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2018, 09:49:37 PM

Banks can't disappear, no matter how big bitcoin gets its still needs fiat as the only measure of value.  So banks will still be useful

cryptokingKG

Activity: 254

Bitsler.com

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2018, 10:05:58 PM

It would be difficult to eliminate banks from our daily use. There may be possibilities that banks will use blockchain technology to co-exists along with other cryptocurrencies. As cryptocurrencies are volatile in nature. In my opinion, they both will co-exists and work in hand in hand in some aspects.

itasannah

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 10:23:43 PM

I don't think that it will happen. cryptocurrency is not for ordinary people. cryptocurrency is more suitable to be used as an investment and it will not interfere with banks because not everyone can understand cryptocurrency well. it's true that cryptocurrency is developing, but I don't think that it will dominate banking. cryptocurrency and banking have their own way which is certainly different from each other.
cryptowolfsu

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 10:36:26 PM

I do not think that banks will disappear in the near future , rather that they will integrate blockchain
technology into their systems and they will enter the Crypto market as well.

magnum cyber

Activity: 775
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 10:52:55 PM

I don't think that it will happen. cryptocurrency is not for ordinary people. cryptocurrency is more suitable to be used as an investment and it will not interfere with banks because not everyone can understand cryptocurrency well. it's true that cryptocurrency is developing, but I don't think that it will dominate banking. cryptocurrency and banking have their own way which is certainly different from each other.
that is true because all this time I have seen Crypto as an investment not as a currency that will be used as a means of payment even though crypto is basically a digital currency but only a few people even countries that actually use crypto as a payment tool

pobeda

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 10:55:19 PM

I very much doubt that the banks will disappear. Most likely they will be adjusted to modern conditions, will become more loyal and will use block technology technology.
anahata

Activity: 523
Merit: 300

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 10:59:25 PM

Unless crypto does something innovative and transaction can work like visa and mastercard, it's not possible in near future. Crypto still has a long way to go.
SPENz09

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 11:00:00 PM

You can use the bank to save fiat, transactions at the bank are very slow, still waiting in line if you want to make a transaction / withdrawal. The bank will accept and support Blockchain and crypto technology and make progress in making transactions. That's my belief.
BigBoy89
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1011

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 11:11:28 PM

I don't think that crypto can kill the banks. IMO crypto should not even try to take over, because this will cost only problems and more problems. If crypto is going to make significant difference in the world this will not happen alone and fighting the banks and governments.

.AMEPAY.
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
│▌
       AMEPAY IEO       
▄██████▄ ▀██████▄
█████████  ▀█████
███████▀     ▀███
██████▀  ▄█▄  ▀██
██████▄  ▀█▀  ▄██
███████▄     ▄███
█████████  ▄█████
▀██████▀ ▄██████▀
   AMEPAY LISTING   
   ▐███▄
   ████▌
▐██████████▄
████████████
 ████▌  █████
▐████  ▄████
██████████▀
 ▀█████▀▀
▐│
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
gundala

Activity: 896
Merit: 108

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 11:18:49 PM

I assume that it is quite possible in the future. Cryptocurrency it something new and us still not clear. We use it only as the instrument of speculation now.
Moreover, cryptocurrency does not yet have legality. There are still many countries that limit and prohibit the use of cryptocurrency. In addition, the bank has a clear legal status, centralization.

Msile

Activity: 658
Merit: 503

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 07:43:12 PM

This really what I keep on asking myself since we all know that cryptocurrency dominates the bank as time pass by. I wonder will it result to total collapse of bank industry?

Feel free to drop your comments here.thanks

No matter how popular cryptos get there will not be a time when banks will disappear because as long as there is such a thing as money then there will always be people who want to save, there will always be people who will not be able to keep their money themselves. So maybe the banks will change the way they operate and things that they operate with to suit the times but they will not disappear.
Markperop

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 07:55:43 PM

I assume that it is quite possible in the future. Cryptocurrency it something new and us still not clear. We use it only as the instrument of speculation now.
Moreover, cryptocurrency does not yet have legality. There are still many countries that limit and prohibit the use of cryptocurrency. In addition, the bank has a clear legal status, centralization.
Until recently, there was a lot of information that users want to destroy the banking system, so that the crypto currency would give opportunities for users and Independence in financial terms. But today, in many cases, they want to combine the crypto currency with the banking system and use this hybrid for its intended purpose. I think that when implementing the crypto currency, each government will work in this direction very much.

HELLO EVERYONE.
markieeeloy

Activity: 296
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2018, 06:18:21 AM

No the banks will stay the same. Cryptocurrency is good but its price of every coin is not stable compared to the major banks that its currency price may just drop to a decimal.

HARA │ Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
dmitrvlas86

Activity: 27

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 06:21:35 AM

after some time, the bank in its usual manifestation will disappear, this is the evolution of the economy, but the state will still think of something to control the crypt
zhengqiurong2@163.com

Activity: 82

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 08:56:03 AM

No, the bank is a stewards that can become a cryptocurrency in the future. Not all cryptocurrencies are decentralized.
senopratama

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 09:19:42 AM

the Bank will be able to get support for crypto. with the existence of a system of crypto and crypto attraction will make the bank will also continue to exist and even this would be a new economy in the revolution. Moreover, the bank is also an important thing in a country so surely will not be anyone could shift its position.

███             ▄▄▄███████▄▄▄          ████                   ████          ▄▄▄███████▄▄▄         
███         ▄███████████████████▄       ████                 ████       ▄███████████████████▄     
███       ▄██████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄      ████               ████      ▄██████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄   
███      █████▀               ▀█████      ████             ████      █████▀               ▀█████ 
███    ▐████▀                   ▀████▌     ████           ████     ▐████▀                   ▀████▌
███    ████▌                     ▐████      ████         ████      ████▌                     ▐████
███    ████                       ████       ████       ████       ████                       ████
███    ████                       ████        ████     ████        ████                       ████
███    ████▌                     ▐████         ████   ████         ████▌                     ▐████
███    ▐████▄                   ▄████▌          ████ ████          ▐████▄                   ▄████▌
███      █████▄               ▄█████             ███████             █████▄               ▄█████ 
███       ▀██████▄▄       ▄▄██████▀               █████               ▀██████▄▄       ▄▄██████▀   
███         ▀███████████████████▀                  ███                  ▀███████████████████▀     
███             ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀                       █                       ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀         
INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
|

THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED
HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK

|

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
M

█▀▀▀▄▄▄██▄
             █     ▀██▀
            █
         ▄▄▄█▄▄▄
 ████▄▄███████████▄▄████
▐██████▀▀███████▀▀██████▌
 ▀████    █████    ████▀
  ████▄  ▄█████▄  ▄████
  ▀███████████████████▀
   ▀████▄▀█████▀▄████▀
     ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄█████
   ████▀▀▀
   ████
   ████
██████████
▀▀▀████▀▀
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ▀▀▀▀
|
atayating

Activity: 280

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 09:22:37 AM

You can rest assured that such a thing will not happen, the bank will always exist, although the cryptocurrency can provide a wider trading path, but its stability is very poor, and the cryptocurrency is surviving on the Internet, the Internet is a very dangerous The area is full of hackers!

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: