Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 01:54:51 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will banks disappear because of cryptocurrency?  (Read 64368 times)
pharaon

Activity: 753
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 01:51:12 PM

Theoretically, this may happen in the future, but at the moment it is hard to believe, since the banking system is the basis of the world economy.
ityandsyn

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 02:08:19 PM

This really what I keep on asking myself since we all know that cryptocurrency dominates the bank as time pass by. I wonder will it result to total collapse of bank industry?

Feel free to drop your comments here.thanks

No reasons that a conventional bank will be disappear because of  cryptocurrencies , besides in some countries , they are integrating a cryptocurrencies and Fiat money in the bank.
Maymuna

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 03:54:39 PM

Well i do  not suppose in order that the bank can dissappear thanks to  the crypto there area unit still heaps of individuals World Health Organization feel safe once they save  they cash on the bank however still it's rather more safer to save lots of your cash on that than crypto however crypto isnt that dangerous further
ACTrend

Activity: 742

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2018, 03:59:59 PM

Hello! Perhaps this will happen in the future, but the state banks will remain. Perhaps they will introduce their own crypto currency, but the state will not go anywhere. Smiley

Whitepaper     E M R X Token   :   LEARN MORE   
      E M I R E X         ─── إمركس ───          :         The Infrastructure for the
  [ telegram    facebook    TWITTER ]         New Digital Economy
askmecrypto

Activity: 406
Merit: 109

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 04:06:41 PM

This really what I keep on asking myself since we all know that cryptocurrency dominates the bank as time pass by. I wonder will it result to total collapse of bank industry?

I dont think there is ever a possibility of this happening.
Did bank industry made a collapse to gold or silver? NO

Similarly, every financial instrument have there own value, there are chances that cryptocurrency may take over FIAT in general usage (this too have a very small possibility), however, making a total collapse, its impossible in any means.
Lagduf

Activity: 1162
Merit: 260

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 04:06:47 PM

Theoretically, this may happen in the future, but at the moment it is hard to believe, since the banking system is the basis of the world economy.
Theoretically, that's hard to happen. Just think of it, so many people are still exchanging there bitcoin to usd every they want to and it's somewhat the point of why people are getting involved into cryptocurrency. At the end of the day, people coming to bank again. if bank could be replaced by decentralized blockchain that's good. But lets be realistic, people are still too dependant on bank.

▄████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
█████                 ▀▀███▄
█████▄                   ▀██▄
███▀███▄                  ███
███  ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ███
███     ▀▀▀▀▀███████████▄▄██▀
███                   ▀▀████
███      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▄█▄
███   ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀██
███ ▄██▀▀                  ██
██████                    ██▀
█████                   ▄██▀
▀████▄       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
 ▀
█████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
billionair
A TOKEN POWERED RAFFLE PLATFORM
IN THE BSC ECOSYSTEM
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▄█████████████████████▄
█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
███▀ ████████████ ▀████
██  ██████▀▀▀██  █  ███
██  ████▀ ███ ▀███  ███
██  ███▀ █████ ▀██  ███
██  ███▄ █████ ▄██  ███
██  █████ ▀▀▀ ████  ███
██  ██████████████  ███
███▄ ████████████ ▄████
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▄███████▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████████▄
█████▀  ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄  ▀███████
█████  ▀▀▀              ▀▀▀  █████
███                            ███
██                              ██
██        ████      ████        ██
█        ██████    ██████        █
█         ████      ████         █
█                                █
█      ▀▄▄              ▄▄▀      █
██▄      ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀      ▄██
███▄▄      ██████████      ▄▄█████
███████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████
▀████████████████████████████████▀
JOIN AIRDROP
iljamlnk

Activity: 406
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 04:17:10 PM

I think that's unlikely.The government is unlikely to allow.But if it ever happens, it won't be soon.
smithelemuo

Activity: 95

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 04:37:44 PM

No, I exceedingly doubt it. crypto framework tends to encourage exchanges without the use of banks. Individuals tend to disregard the way that anyplace where one executes an incentive in various structures unavoidably frames an economy. Banks are only one of the elements that impact economy. Banks keep running inside an alternate sort of economy. Banks are intended to shield individuals' cash, loan a similar cash to individuals that need them to gather premium and in the end have the cash pivoted inside to produce greatest esteem per turn.
The Scorpion

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 04:44:39 PM

Banks will have to either join or die in this new digital economy. The ways of the world are changing right before our eyes and it's exhilarating! but it will take time.
fastrabbit

Activity: 216
Merit: 16

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 04:46:33 PM

I don't think that bank will disappeared Bitcoin will work as medium of exchange. And Fiat currency will be grow on their own space.
Madagaskar

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2018, 04:56:17 PM

I do not think banks will ever disappear. it seems to me that the bulk of people have not yet matured for this. And if this happens, it will not be soon.

Dacosta Osei-Tutu

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 04:59:45 PM

I do not think Banks will disappear because of cryptocurrencies because there are still some people out there who do not believe in crypto and will never invest their monies into it.
Starfranko

Activity: 672

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 05:03:14 PM

I don't see banks disappearing. Even with massive adoption of crypto-currencies the two will coexist but perhaps banks hold on banking may not be as predominant as they are presently
lukeclick

Activity: 164
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 12:54:44 PM

No. No, I don't think that banks will disappear just because of the existence of cryptocurrencies. I believe entirely that they play different roles and functions, and I do not see the possibility of one dying solely because of the existence of the other. Banks are here to stay regardless of the evolution that cryptocurrencies are bringing to the world.
JohnMacZeppelin

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 02:11:29 PM

Banks will sooner or later verify crypto-currencies, so to say that they will destroy them or something like that I think about it is not unnecessary to say, because it obviously will not happen, banks will actively use them.
Hakinsola19

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 03:08:58 PM

Banks cannot disappear because of bitcoin, banks have their own relevance as well. The way things are changing into the digital world is serious. For the banks, its not possible, they will still remain.....
btcformula

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 03:15:25 PM

Bank will not disappear but the way of there business & transaction that will change. They will support blockchain & accepting regulated cryptocurrency.
bolajiy123

Activity: 111

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 03:47:22 PM

i really dont think it would make bank disappear, because the banks provides lots of different financial service which crypto can't for now, not if they develop that tomorrow
patrickj

Activity: 490
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 03:50:30 PM

I don't think so with due to crypto and blockchain innovation, I think a bank framework is substantially bigger than the crypto business. Perhaps the innovation will be embraced by numerous money related parts later on, however the Bank is a framework, with controls and premiums that won't be supplanted by an immediate exchange framework.
jagdeepjd

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 09:03:29 AM

Banks will have a role to play in future also for sure even if the digital currency is recognized as legal the banks will integrate and implement blockchain into their system and coins like ripple will help to serve that cause.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: