Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 01:59:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will banks disappear because of cryptocurrency?  (Read 64365 times)
Lusya8461

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 11:53:22 AM

With the recognition of cryptocurrencies around the world - that gradually the need for banks will take a back seat.and to decrease, and may not be in demand at all.So, as with cryptocurrency convenient and fast to use on the Internet.
Bren Briones

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2018, 12:20:05 PM

This topic is quite interesting and the idea is quite good. For the question will bank shall disappear because of cryptocurrency? My opinion is NO. Banking business are widely spread out over the globe for many years. They are far more established and regulated. The thought of having a bank less  community may happen probably but not in the coming years. What could happen is that crypto currencies will be more accepted and be used as alternatives in the currency system. If there will no bank anymore then by that time,we will be living in a cashless society .

sunsharm

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 10:17:37 AM

As I would see it everything relies upon us. At the present time everyone is holding up this ETF thing however we ought not think about it in any case. Bitcoin is consent less. So why the hach we are sitting tight for some sort of consent? It sounds insane to me. It appears that individuals have overlooked a big motivator for digital forms of money. Control obstruction and authorization less. On the off chance that banks are still here in 10 years then we will be simply dumb rush of sheep.
Kelvinovie2

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 10:22:16 AM

Lol funny topic, but banks ain't going no where anytime soon, it's not going to happen, not now not ever, don't forget government don't really like crypto that much because of the anonymous activities, they always prefer a system that's within their control. So that reason alone banks won't move an inches.
darefreads

Activity: 518

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 10:38:26 AM

Of course NOT it will not gonna disappear that easy because only cryptocurrency are in now many people are still using banks to separate their money to keep on them. And I think many people will not gonna let banks disappear to transfer their money on a new wallet to make an easy way of keeping their money, as I know many people still think that cryptocurrency that's why it is hard to say that they can make banks disappear.
rufusBTC

Activity: 121

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 11:51:29 PM

This really what I keep on asking myself since we all know that cryptocurrency dominates the bank as time pass by. I wonder will it result to total collapse of bank industry?

Feel free to drop your comments here.thanks

Yes definelty. It is surely need some time for that. But you know already we can see too many banks closing their offices and they are turning fully in working internet.One level higher from there is crypto currencies.
and after that we dont even need banks applications. and they will collapse.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■       SKYNET.co       ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Lagduf

Activity: 1162
Merit: 260

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 01:00:19 AM

I could imagine, that banks will have serious problems in the future, cryptocurrencies could truly make them useless. But there is a very very long road until than.
There will be no serious problem to the bankers, crypto is about to replace the traditional economic system with modern ecosystem. as far as i know about the fact that crypto doesn't have any regulator support and that could be the main reason why crypto can't overcome the bank system.

▄████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
█████                 ▀▀███▄
█████▄                   ▀██▄
███▀███▄                  ███
███  ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ███
███     ▀▀▀▀▀███████████▄▄██▀
███                   ▀▀████
███      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▄█▄
███   ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀██
███ ▄██▀▀                  ██
██████                    ██▀
█████                   ▄██▀
▀████▄       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
 ▀
█████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
billionair
A TOKEN POWERED RAFFLE PLATFORM
IN THE BSC ECOSYSTEM
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▄█████████████████████▄
█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
███▀ ████████████ ▀████
██  ██████▀▀▀██  █  ███
██  ████▀ ███ ▀███  ███
██  ███▀ █████ ▀██  ███
██  ███▄ █████ ▄██  ███
██  █████ ▀▀▀ ████  ███
██  ██████████████  ███
███▄ ████████████ ▄████
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▄███████▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████████▄
█████▀  ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄  ▀███████
█████  ▀▀▀              ▀▀▀  █████
███                            ███
██                              ██
██        ████      ████        ██
█        ██████    ██████        █
█         ████      ████         █
█                                █
█      ▀▄▄              ▄▄▀      █
██▄      ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀      ▄██
███▄▄      ██████████      ▄▄█████
███████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████
▀████████████████████████████████▀
JOIN AIRDROP
FreeAirdrops

Activity: 179
Merit: 6

Infleum

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2018, 01:21:47 AM

Well banks offer so many different services and cryptocurrency doesn't necessarily compete with them in all areas. Even if crypto becomes mainstream they'd probably just offer custodial services and people would store Bitcoin with them I'm sure.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    I N F L E U M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  
█ ▌   Pre - sale  ➧  Oct 1, 2018    ⌊  http://infleum.io  ⌉
BlackRacerX

Activity: 462
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 01:27:38 AM

This really what I keep on asking myself since we all know that cryptocurrency dominates the bank as time pass by. I wonder will it result to total collapse of bank industry?

Most probably as we do not have use for banks because of blockchain technology. If we have blockchain technology as a main stay in the whole cryptocurrency industry, then we'll probably see a future with a bank in sight. Blockchain would hold all of your profits and money at the same time, transfer it anywhere at anytime.

fvb

Activity: 1470
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 01:28:39 AM

I think that banks will remain and integration will take place, into a unified system, on the basis of decentralization, with the blockchain. The banking system will change and will not be the same as we see now. Transformation, just a matter of time.  How many need, I can not say.  But the fact is that in most countries in Africa and South America cryptocurrency calculations are allowed.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
Cpt.Magic

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 01:35:12 AM

No, banks will always control currency. They have political power beyond anything you can imagine. They're whales 100X beyond Bitcoin whales ever thought of being. The governments will get angry because they cannot control currency and shut down crypto currency. But, that's a few years off and a lot of profit before that happens.

Cpt.
florinda0602

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 03:42:02 AM

I think eventually they will disappear or will be transformed in entites accepting crypto currency as well as fiat money.
But it won't happen soon,maybe in 7-10 years

I do not believe that the bank will disappear because of the crypto currency, the crypto market is unpredictable and we do not know how long it really can lasts in this world, but the regular bank is already established.
otunayode

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 03:55:07 AM

We can see the benefit of decentralisation vis a  vis centralisation, the advantage outweigh the disadvantage. And as people use cryptocurrency more and more, there will less and less of banks and it's service provider. I think there will still be some sort of bank, but not like the ones running now!

[   BITVALVEⓇ   |   P2P crypto exchange   ]      ▬▬▬▬    THE MOST ADVANCED P2P
                                      Telegram        Twitter                   CRYPTO EXCHANGE PLATFORM
                                                    Bitcointalk      Facebook            [   ◾◾◾ JOIN ICO      WHITEPAPER   ]
mintomia199

Activity: 201

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 04:21:26 AM

cryptocurrency can not destroy the traditional bank system as government is involve in it.  cryptocurrency can work together with the traditional bank system to make our life more easy and comfortable. cryptocurrency can solve many problems with the help traditional bank system Lips sealed
Leyss

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 04:44:55 AM

Cryptocurrency has never dominated and will not dominate the banks. Banks do not depend on cryptocurrency in any way and will continue to fulfill their functions and will never disappear. Cryptocurrency practically does not affect the work of banks. Only bankers lose part of their profits due to the fact that people partially switched to the use of cryptocurrency and less began to use the services of banks.
draculaaa

Activity: 233
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 04:48:15 AM

It's hard to say but considering last projects seems that banks will be unuseful in the future.
Jalum

Activity: 774
Merit: 500

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 04:53:38 AM

It's hard to say but considering last projects seems that banks will be unuseful in the future.
Banks may not disappear, there may be a new electronic payment gateway that will cause banks joining in to reveal a global banking company.

█████████████████
         ███ ██     █     ██ ███
       ██ █████     █     █████ ██
     ███   █   █  █████  █   █   ███
   ███     █    ███ █ ███    █     ███
  ██  ███ ██ ███    █    ███ ██ ███  ██
  ██     ████       █      █████     ██
 ███   ██ █  ███    █    ███  █ ██   ███
 █ █ ██   █     ██  █  ██     █   ██ █ █
█████     █       █████       █     █████
 █ █ ██   █   ████  █  ████   █   ██ █ █
 ███   ████ ██      █      ██ ████   ███
  ██  █  █████      █      █████  █  ██
  ██ ██   ██ ████   █  ████  ██   ██ ██
   ██      █     ██████      █     ███
     ████  █   ██████████    █  ████
       ██ █████     █    ██████ ██
         ███  ██    █   ███  ███
            █████████████████
ARROUND

Telegram
ANN Thread
Bounty Thread
Whitepaper
kirstiemorton23

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 05:24:04 AM

I think it is very difficult for Crypto to remove the role of banks that have been for a very long time, I think banks will adopt cryptocurrency in their systems and they will use blockchain technology to support cryptocurrency and make crypto banks, you know that very few people understand crypto if we calculate that number from the world population.
drixty

Activity: 154
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 05:24:10 AM

The reason why banks exist is because they can do credit creation by issuing loans. This enables a bank to lend out more “money” than reserves at the central bank and other assets. Crypto is like “gold” and if it becomes more common in everyday transactions it would mean that banks would have to build up crypto reserves, in case they start having accounts denominated in bitcoin. This in turn enforces central banks to hold crypto in case banks have to be bailed out if crypto becomes very common.
tungaqhd

Activity: 1540
Merit: 508

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 05:36:17 AM

i think cryptocurrency cannot remove banks because banks are safer option for people to save money. banks are very modern now, they use many new technology so it is hard to compare banks and cryptocurrency.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: