Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 08:14:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will banks disappear because of cryptocurrency?  (Read 64366 times)
bitcoinmar

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 05:45:32 AM

cryptocurrency can not destroy the traditional bank system as government is involve in it.  cryptocurrency can work together with the traditional bank system to make our life more easy and comfortable. cryptocurrency can solve many problems with the help traditional bank system Lips sealed

Yes, that is unlikely, it can only happen in one case if the government supports a coin and sees it as the official currency that venezuela did.
Ponti

Activity: 910
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 05:45:46 AM

That’s a very interesting question. Even though we are moving towards "digitalized" future. Still we need banking infrastructure that cryptocurrencies don’t have. Such things as bank branches or bank ATMs. At some point I believe those things will become obsolete, but now we still need them and there is no perfectly working crypto substitute for those things.

.BITWIN.

██████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████
TontomHit

Activity: 170
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 06:57:54 AM

Hope that I will be aware of such a collapse, so I can get the money out, what I have in banks Smiley But probably it will not happen in the near future.

3lyntmy

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 07:32:13 AM

This really what I keep on asking myself since we all know that cryptocurrency dominates the bank as time pass by. I wonder will it result to total collapse of bank industry?

Feel free to drop your comments here.thanks

for my opinion i think wont, must have a department to control this  Smiley
eagle10

Activity: 840
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2018, 07:57:58 AM

This really what I keep on asking myself since we all know that cryptocurrency dominates the bank as time pass by. I wonder will it result to total collapse of bank industry?

Do you believe it is? Come on, they are only saying this because banks consider cryptocurrency a threat to their existence. In cryptocurrency, transactions can be done in seconds while in banks some reach days and the quick transactions with the banks reach even hours so how people trust them in sending money. There are also big differences from storing coins in the banks and in your cryptocurrency wallets. Banks  is not considered investments when you save money in them while in crypto, you are consider an investor when you risk your money by keeping and holding for long term.
lihongjing

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 08:47:24 AM

Banks will not disappear because of encryption. If encryption can really develop to replace cash, then I believe that "electronic banking" will certainly follow. Banks are a kind of institution that protects property. Humans will always need such a The existence of the institution.
oxoxoxox

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 09:05:24 AM

Not everyone wants to be a cryptocurrency investor, so the bank will always exist and remain the preferred area for people to deposit!

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
idioma1

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 09:24:08 AM

I guess not, at least not in the nearest future. However, Bitcoin will be a good means of payment for some services on the internet
rricksu

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 10:31:59 AM

It will not going to disappear, since cryptocurrencies only allowed on some countries, there are countries which still abide utilizing banks and banknotes as well, we cannot say that banks will disappear because of cryptocurrencies. Bank and local currencies utilizes the citizens taxes for infrastructures and buildings. Cryptocurrencies are decentralized, meaning to say that cryptos doesn't utilize taxes, it only needs transaction fees to operate.

✦ ───    OATHs.io  ─── ✦
▌▐ ────  BLOCKCHAIN DISPUTE RESOLUTION & GOVERNANCE PROTOCOL  ──── ▌▐
contactmike1

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 10:38:06 AM

This is something that most likely won't happen in nearest future, but if we analyze 10 year period, I can make an assumption that banks will be transformed in entities accepting and operating with crypto or will be replaced by crypto currency in general. To be honest I believe that offline bank offices will disapper in future and online sphere will be more developed , so not only because of crypto banks will disappear to my mind.
Sam$oN

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 08:25:09 AM

I guess not, at least not in the nearest future. However, Bitcoin will be a good means of payment for some services on the internet
The banks won't disappear anyway... these organizations are intermediaries who do not have their own money. And in the end, they can adjust to the cryptocurrency and start to make transfers, storage and investment for them.
ziyush

Activity: 406
Merit: 76

Crypto Lovers

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 08:27:08 AM

no, bank will be there always it will never disapper
crypto will be used as an option just like cr cards dr cards
xiahui135

Activity: 218
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 08:41:30 AM

never. Bank is for lending, while crypto is asset.
Crypto is an alternative for USD or gold, not for banks.

You will be able to loan BTC one day.
stefany101

Activity: 616
Merit: 103

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 08:57:08 AM

We all know that Crypto is better than banks in terms of sending transactions and request fees. But in my own opinion, banks will not disappear because there are still some features and advantages banks had and cryptos without.

M!R△CLE TELE     BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY     JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Perie200

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 09:03:55 AM

You can not be sure that the cryptocurrency will force banks out of the financial system. Most likely, many state-owned banks will accept crypto as a payment system and begin to work with it. But I think it will not be very soon.
zikzag

Activity: 588

Minter

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 09:09:19 AM

I think the banks will not disappear. They will simply start accepting cryptocurrency and turn into crypto banks. Banks will expand the sphere of influence.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Matcuda

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 09:12:35 AM

Logically, there should be no banks in the cryptocurrency, but they are used to being expensive intermediaries and do not want to give up their positions, they will try to go through an innovative process, adapt to these conditions, time will show how they will succeed or not.

Triss Merigold

Activity: 294
Merit: 12

The Future of Security Tokens

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 09:16:52 AM

I believe that banks will exist for several centuries. Cryptocurrency will occupy its niche in a more technological sector of the economy. I do not think that these two industries will overlap with each other.

bitgogo123

Activity: 78

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 09:22:11 AM

Banks will not disappear, they will not disappear like the government. The banking industry is the founder of all financial industries. The banking industry is also a very great industry, and they will work with cryptocurrencies.
kakade

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 09:27:08 AM

We are difficult to predict that the bank will shift Cryptocurrency. We know that most countries in the world many don't give permission about using Cryptocurrency. And the Bank is a very perfect payment system. And surely everyone more vote bank.

MoozicoreWORLDS FIRST MUSIC STREAMING SERVICE ON BLOCKCHAIN

█████                     █████
  ███████                   ███████
  ███████       █████       ███████
  ███████      ███████      ███████
   █████        █████        █████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: