Bitcoin Forum
July 04, 2024, 05:16:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will banks disappear because of cryptocurrency?  (Read 64371 times)
travwill

Activity: 1313
Merit: 278

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 08:18:45 PM

I think the banks will not disappear. These are very strong structures. Many of them use modern technology. Some banks are already using Ripple technology.

Banks put their roots in the public too well, they are associated with money and security, although in reality their task is to accumulate money for banks not for people. The main task for the blockchain distribution is the introduction of the correct thinking and understanding of the concept of the technology itself among ordinary people.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████
██                ▄▄▄███████▄▄                 ██
██             ▄███▀▀        ▀▀▄               ██
██▄▄███████▀  ███▀                             ██
██▀█▄▄       ███▀   ▐███████▄    ▄██▄          ██
██  ▀███▄▄▄ ███▌    ▐██    ██    ▀██▀          ██
██      ▀▀█████▌    ▐███████▀           ▀▀██▄▄ ██
██          ███▌    ▐██ ▄▄▄                 ▀████
██           ███▄   ▐██  ▀██▄ ▀▀▀███████████▀▀ ██
██            ████▄             ▄█▀            ██
██             ▀████▄▄▄     ▄▄██▀              ██
██                ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀                ██
█████████████████████████████████████████████████
VIRTUAL WORLDS
BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
D I S C O R D     
M E D I U M     
G I T B O O K     
Viklopot

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 09:02:05 PM

I think that banks because of cryptocurrency will not disappear. I think that with the legalization of cryptocurrency in the country, banks on the contrary will develop.
EducoinVietnam

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 09:31:46 AM

Banks may not disappear, but simply become a little different and safer. They are already firmly in our lives and most likely will never change. Now everything will be better and cooler
KotiKo

Activity: 420
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 02:30:35 PM

It seems to me that if this happens, then definitely not now. Maybe in the future, in 10 years. Cryptocurrency is not yet at the level to supplant banking
rommelo24
Copper Member

Activity: 364
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 02:47:19 PM

This really what I keep on asking myself since we all know that cryptocurrency dominates the bank as time pass by. I wonder will it result to total collapse of bank industry?

Feel free to drop your comments here.thanks

At first i was in doubt that banks will disappear because of crypto but now i am more convince of it. With the current system of crypto  banks will seemingly to collapse becs. Of it's low interest rate with higher maintenance.
RockBar0

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 03:01:29 PM

No, e-money is only prosperous in 2017 and by the beginning of 2018, it is now declining and the risk of investing in e-money is high, so there are now quite a few people abandoning it, Short term value of the coin will continue to decline
MCJamison1987

Activity: 185
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 03:05:37 PM

CIMB, one of Asia's largest bank has recently partner with Ripple to extend its cross-border payment service.
I would entirely say banks will disappear. If they are inter-dependent as what CIMB collaborated with Ripple, they would co-exist
serjent05
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1262

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 03:12:57 PM

Naaaaa! Banks are supported by governments, recognized institutions for money, and proven, how much cryptocurrencies have came out into the market already since the first crypto was created? A lot right? And yet i haven’t heard one local bank that closed because of crypto.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
.BitcoinCleanUp.com.

.     Debunking Bitcoin's Energy Use     .
███████████████████████████████
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
...#EndTheFUD...
Aleksei Hurskiy

Activity: 448

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 05:32:02 PM

Of course not, at least the next 100 years. But banuy will work closely with cryptocurrency, as well as create their own coins! as more and more people learn about it and use it, they will not leave it anymore.
coinic

Activity: 352
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 10:37:39 PM

It is impossible to happen bank is more powerful than cryptocurrency.banks made life of people easier but maybe it will also happen but a several years mayne 30 years from now.

30 or more, I'd say. The world doesn't have a uniform distribution of wealth, so some countries will need cash and banks for decades to come. Crypto still provides good alternative to banks.
Time will come crypto will announce as a new exchange then banks disappeared ,crypto slowly approaching there are some infrastructure already of bitcoin so I think this will happen in perfect time.

megaplage

Activity: 320

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 08:20:52 AM

I don't think there's any point in the banks disappearing right now. They are just likely to change the format of their work, and not disappear altogether. I think it would be okay.
donaltrump8

Activity: 142

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 01:01:38 PM

No , I never think about that , Banks will not never disappear because of cryptocurrency , it will exist and the cryptocurrency will still exist with it .
Shatterlean22

Activity: 350
Merit: 4

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 01:19:39 PM

Till date I still don't understand why cryptocurrency will affect banks ,the answer is no ,cryptocurrency and banks can both survive without affecting or hurting each other

storichain.io ❂ Storichain Official Bounty Campaign
• ● START: 25 JUNE 2019 ● • (https://storichain.io)
beehimneff

Activity: 574

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 01:57:14 PM

No, I think there will be no complete collapse of the banking industry. Most likely, banks will introduce blockchain technology into their system. And already on the basis of blockchain technology, banks will continue their work.
dulinivanrus

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2019, 02:02:53 PM

This really what I keep on asking myself since we all know that cryptocurrency dominates the bank as time pass by. I wonder will it result to total collapse of bank industry?

I think that the banks will not disappear, but will use cryptocurrency on a par with traditional currencies. Also already there are banks which use a technology called the blockchain.

✦ ZOPTAX ✦
❝ Disrupting VOIP with Blockchain ❞
devinks

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 02:15:55 PM

not. because whenever the bank will remain because the paper currency will continue to be used in the future even though many people use crypto in this world. so the bank will still exist even though the crypto currency has been used by people in this world
Joshua101101

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

https://saturn.black

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 03:19:11 PM

There can only be one answer - no! Crypto currency is only a means of payment and storage, although even this is debatable, and banks have much more functionality that the crypto currency can never give, which means banks are not under threat

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
nik9990

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

First Islamic Crypto Exchange

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 01:37:08 PM

I think that no, many use cryptocurrency for profit, few people use blockchain technology

gowobonyok

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 12:22:46 AM

I think there is no reason for banks to disappear against crypto, because crypto is more of an investment made by several people, not a means to save their money. so banks will still be useful for saving money for everyone.
reality18

Activity: 938
Merit: 14

Earn more with Earn Network

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 12:43:11 AM

Banks will not disappear because of cryptocurrency - for the next 100 years I can be sure because they play a crucial role in finances and the governments are in full support with it due to its centralized nature. In the future, banks will rather integrate Blockchain and other cryptocurrency related services in order to satisfy their clients in all means, hence both cryptocurrency and banks will coexist and each will play its part in financing.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: