Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 11:01:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will banks disappear because of cryptocurrency?  (Read 64365 times)
vendy86

Activity: 490
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2019, 03:36:42 PM

I don't think the governments will let that happen. Most of the biggest bank own by the government or at least the government has shared on that. So I think they will protect conventionally bank dead in front of their eyes.

pieppiep

Activity: 1596
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 04:03:20 PM

Bank never despair because of cryptocurrency but the cryptocurrencies will take a big chunk of banks money in the near future
when this cryptocurrency comes under regulations and its acceptance grow.
I think this bank is only afraid that cryptocurrency will make banks lose their customers because there will certainly be a lot of people who prefer to save money in cryptocurrency because they can get a lot of profits and do not need monthly fees.
Beccaman

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 05:47:13 PM

I think bank will still go on but i think they will adopt to crypto may be also day will make their own coins  Wink
Most likely, banks will simply give up the fiat and start using the cryptocurrency as a means of payment over time

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform | $1M Raised
▸ Public Sale starts on May 03 2019◂
VanDeinsberg12

Activity: 1540
Merit: 507

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 06:04:32 PM

I think bank will still go on but i think they will adopt to crypto may be also day will make their own coins  Wink
Most likely, banks will simply give up the fiat and start using the cryptocurrency as a means of payment over time
Not most likely. Bank have a really huge chance of creating their own means of digital currency just like how credit and debit card works. Because of that cryptocurrency will have a hard time competing because people are already thinking that Bank is the place where they can store and do some transactions meanwhile there's better option out there.

.......[url]CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS...........[URL].....►  C O M I N G   S O O N.....
charlop24
Copper Member

Activity: 560
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 06:08:46 PM

I believe the functions of banks are much higher than what cryptocurrency can offer. Even in the situation of mass adoption of cryptocurrency, banks will still be required to provide essential services. Fiat will also be used simultaneously with cryptocurrency and some banks and government authorities may have cryptocurrency.
Leonard2016

Activity: 1036
Merit: 520

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 06:10:01 PM

No of course not at least in near future, banks are old and they have developed in centuries, they are too big to get distroid so easy, I'm pretty sure banks would use Blockchain technology to keep on and to gather more money in their system, I don't like banks though.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
mirgo1791

Activity: 1022
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2019, 06:12:08 PM

the use on customs as banking finance to work with scheme of blockchain that more to helps on extensive as clients to gains of fine on returns with manage with distinctives of favour with the instrumentation.
with the future presence our banking finance of work should have with the name on building as Firstindo Liberty Bank of Indonesia.

💌💌💌💌💌        DO NEAR - GAMES ARE LOVE         💌💌💌💌💌
emberbekas
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 06:17:23 PM

It is too much to say that the bank will give up and immediately use the crypto currency as the only means of payment. Fiat has long been used and proven to be able to control finances throughout the world and will be difficult to replace it with any other things. For sure bank will improve their technology but it won't ruin the master plan. Crypto can be used as an alternative ways for payment but it won't replace fiat completely.

e@symode

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 06:22:04 PM

Banks understand that the value of cryptocurrency really exist. Now cryptocurrencies are beginning to be banned and cryptocurrencies today can be really tools for your conclusion. Think about it.
Froy

Activity: 476

https://saturn.black

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 08:55:52 PM

Cryptocurrency is not so ideal that banks have focused on it, especially given the fact that our world is not yet so technically developed, there are many countries where the cryptocurrency is not even heard of or not able to constantly use it

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
Boombull

Activity: 192
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 09:21:57 PM

I don't think banking system will just disappear just like that, instead of it disappearing it will co-exist with Cryptocurrency payment system. The good thing about it is that people will have two system to choose from and this will make both of them not to be complacent with their services
otong

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 09:24:18 PM

No of course not at least in near future, banks are old and they have developed in centuries, they are too big to get distroid so easy, I'm pretty sure banks would use Blockchain technology to keep on and to gather more money in their system, I don't like banks though.

I think that the bank will indeed grow rapidly, and the bank certainly will not give up, even though the crypto is growing rapidly. so assuming that the bank will stop is a wrong idea. because in reality the bank is still standing and certainly still widely used.
kliown

Activity: 1080
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 09:59:13 PM

I do not think that banks will disappear because of the appearance of cryptocurrencies, as banks have had a huge impact on the whole world for a long time.
Galantin

Activity: 602

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 10:06:07 PM

I do not think that banks will disappear because of the appearance of cryptocurrencies, as banks have had a huge impact on the whole world for a long time.

The banking system will not disappear. If there is a risk to this, most likely at the legislative level they will lose their competitors. Because there are too few private banks. Most belongs to the state.

veil                            /////  PRIVACY WITHOUT COMPROMISE.  /////
https://veil-project.com/
dobolspeed3

Activity: 714

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 10:10:37 PM

It seems that the Bank will continue to exist but for development and technology it is certainly very far behind, certainly with cryptocurrency. For now, the difference between banks and crypto is certainly very different. This will continue, cryptocurrency will always grow in the future.
mcTether

Activity: 238

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2019, 10:35:41 PM

This really what I keep on asking myself since we all know that cryptocurrency dominates the bank as time pass by. I wonder will it result to total collapse of bank industry?

Feel free to drop your comments here.thanks
The banks will not totally collapse. The central and commercial banks will continue to offer banking services. Not everyone can use cryptocurrency platforms for payment as it is usually complicated.
mrdeposit

Activity: 1358
Merit: 509

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2019, 10:42:35 PM

It seems that the Bank will continue to exist but for development and technology it is certainly very far behind, certainly with cryptocurrency. For now, the difference between banks and crypto is certainly very different. This will continue, cryptocurrency will always grow in the future.
There is no meaning that both can not continue  together. If we look at the reality, there are hundreds of digital currencies about banking system. In the future, banks will continue them work, but in a different place.
escapeX

Activity: 191

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 07:20:45 PM

This really what I keep on asking myself since we all know that cryptocurrency dominates the bank as time pass by. I wonder will it result to total collapse of bank industry?

Feel free to drop your comments here.thanks
The banks will not totally collapse. The central and commercial banks will continue to offer banking services. Not everyone can use cryptocurrency platforms for payment as it is usually complicated.
For today’s situation, a little percent of people know how to make payment with cryptocurrency, and with such unstable bitcoin price nobody wants to hold it.

zgrdyg

Activity: 602
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2019, 07:45:27 PM

I don't think banks will dissapear. First of all they are too big to fail.

But they will transform, they will adapt to what will come.

Chuky92
Copper Member

Activity: 966
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 07:48:47 PM

No the banks will never disappear. There is a saying, " change is constant". So they will only evolve with what is trending ( that is Cryptocurrency) so as not to miss out thus maintaining their users and serving them well.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: