Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 07:47:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to learn day trading?  (Read 48586 times)
shadowdio

Activity: 1876
Merit: 289

Zawardo

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 02:13:02 PM

You can watch that tutorial in youtube how to learn in day trading with cryptocurrency or you can simply search in google for that strategy in trading. I must say that doing day trading is not easy so risky to do, so goodluck.
danielnamit

Activity: 201
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 02:20:22 PM

Day trading isn't that hard to learn, if you want to go for a day trading, you must control yourself's emotion of buying a coin, and the use of intuition or guts in buying a coin if that would bring you profit someday.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
Dirk2017

Activity: 336

“Crypto Depository Receipts”

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 02:26:22 PM

Day trading isn't that hard to learn, if you want to go for a day trading, you must control yourself's emotion of buying a coin, and the use of intuition or guts in buying a coin if that would bring you profit someday.

Well it depends on my schedule, If i have no work then I go trading 24hrs, I spend my time wisely on it and making sure to earn some profit, If I have a work, then ill buy some long term coins, I keep hodling coins and the same time trading. All we gonna do is to have a nice strategy to earn profit.

quanahri

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2018, 03:36:20 PM

I think you need a teacher, a mentor. Join trader groups to pay or trade money. Experience is the best to day trading.
tanghere02

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 03:39:48 PM

Yes there are a lot of ways to learn day trading and there are anlot of contents available on the internet. But what I did before was I searched on youtube to know basic trading and reading some contexts through the internet too which I downloaded on my laptop and the rest are just plainly through experience.

▄▄█████████▄▄                         ▄█▄                ▀██████▄                   ▄██████▀
        ▄█████████████████▄▄                    ▄███▄                 ▀██████▄               ▄██████▀
         ▀███████████████████▄                 ▄█████▄                  ▀██████             ██████▀
           █▀▀       ▀▀████████▄              ▄███████▄                   ██████▄         ▄██████
  ▄█▄                    ▀██████▄            ▄█████████▄                   ▀██████▄     ▄██████▀
 ▄████▄                    ▀█████▄          ▄███████████▄                    ███████▄ ▄███████
▄█████▀                     ▀█████▄        ▄██████▀██████▄                     █████▀▀▀█████▀
██████                       ██████       ▄██████   ██████▄                     ▀█▀     ▀█▀
██████                       ██████      ▄██████     ██████▄                     █       █
██████                       ██████     ▄██████       ██████▄                   ▄█▄     ▄█▄
▀██████▄                    ▄█████▀    ▄██████         ██████▄                ▄█████▄▄▄█████▄
 ▀██████▄                  ▄█████▀    ▄██████                                ███████▀ ▀███████
  ▀██████▄               ▄██████▀    ▄██████                               ▄██████▀     ▀██████▄
   ▀████████▄▄       ▄▄████████▀    ▄██████                               ▄██████         ██████▄
     ▀███████████████████████▀     ▄██████                 ██████▄      ▄██████▀           ▀██████▄
       ▀▀█████████████████▀▀      ▄██████                   ██████▄   ▄██████▀               ▀██████▄
           ▀▀█████████▀▀         ▄██████                     ██████▄▄██████▀                   ▀██████▄
  O HOLD YOUR
OWN KEYS!
  O   O [SUCCESS   
RAISE
US$18mil+]
King Koy

Activity: 160

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 03:42:02 PM

Google can help you mare and also you can watch videos on YouTube about trading this will help you enough for everything you need and also it will be better if you do an actual at the same time with the small amount. Experience is the best teacher.
nipunchathu123

Activity: 322

https://exip.live/

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 08:05:36 AM

I think if you are holding good altcoins you will rewarded near future. These days BTC price is rising and almost all the altcoins in dip and near future altcoin price also will increase. So, my opinion don't give up holding game and just hold your altcoins another 2,3 weeks. I think patience is the key in this field.
You can learn day trading from youtube videos but I think day trading is very dangeorous.

EXIP PROJECT
A Decentralized Domain & Top-level domain service where your domain and TLD identified by a NFT
────────  Whitepaper ⬝  Twitter ⬝  Telegram⬝   Facebook ⬝  Medium    ─────── 
kenborbs

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2018, 08:34:56 PM

I am tired of HODLing game and want to learn day trading. How to learn day trading and is there any free content available?

If you really want to learn day trading you will find a lot of tutorial over the internet like un youtube, udemy and other traning platform. There are articles also which is written by an experience traders which you can learn from their journey in cryptcocurrency world. You have to find what suits to your learning style/curve. You can find also some tutorials/threads in this forum you just have to look for them carefully and check if its a reliable source of information.

|█ ▌     BGX.AI     ▐ █|
A DECENTRALIZED FINANCIAL PLATFORM FOR THE MOBILE GAMES INDUSTRY
|▌PRE-SALE STARTS : MAY 8, 2018▐|
criptoman83

Activity: 336
Merit: 15

“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 09:13:39 PM

The first step for any person who begins to engage in day trading is to learn all game rules from a qualified consultant (or mentor), who is actively engaged in such operations. Well, as some professional managers say, more than 95% of day traders lose money. Keep this in mind. Find the good mentor - that's the point!

crypto002

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 09:31:28 PM

You can learn through youtube videos there alot youtubers who are doing these kind of videos.
Zct2002

Activity: 109

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 09:35:28 PM

So you can start with a simple K diagram, and you can learn about Japanese candle charts.
This is an old technology, but it has a broad role in financial markets.
Any link to that Japanese candle charts technology? Agree with the OP, holding is very tiring and it is time for us to at least learn some things new here in crypto.
adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 09:43:34 PM

Don't just jump into day trading or you will end up suffering huge losses. Try understanding the market first. Learn the market and the current condition of the coin. Keep this in mind that current affairs affects the price of crypto currencies in a huge way. You can check the internet for how to day trade. Read those articles and watch those videos. After you have enough knowledge, start day trading by investing low amount and eventually increasing your investment.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Barbarian

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 01:29:11 AM

I am tired of HODLing game and want to learn day trading. How to learn day trading and is there any free content available?
Of course, there are a lot of free content on internet, you can learn everything you want and everything you need for successful day trading. When you know the theoretical part, everything else will come with experience
Understanding the theory is the easy part, the really difficult part is to apply all that knowledge in real time when you only have a few seconds to take your decisions, this is why day trading is so difficult since not only you need to take the correct decision most of the time but you need to do it very fast as well.
carlzhao

Activity: 120

Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 11:52:10 AM

You will not understand this process and nobody will not be able to help you without your trying. I have started with it and I am improving my skills till this moment.

╭═══════ ALFA \▼/ ENZO ═══════╮
│    $3M PRIVATE SALE COMPLETED    │
╰════ https://www.alfaenzo.io ════╯
Bellex

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 12:08:44 PM

Patience plays a key role in the trade of crypto-currencies, as the market is extremely unstable. Do not be afraid to skip a deal - the current environment is extremely rich in opportunities. Remember: this market is easy to earn, but it is much more difficult to save the money. Do not get attached to the deals. Do not allow greed to prevail and gradually reduce the position as prices rise. There will always be crypto currency, ready to take off. As for me there will always be new opportunities and deals
Osiris0

Activity: 266
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 12:14:14 PM

Hey there, this is very intresting thing to learn, but in my opinion you can only learn while you loosing money, so be ready to start over and over again...
justaminute

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 12:36:43 PM

Daily trading is a much more risky business than hodl. It is necessary to deeply analyze the processes that occur in the market and have a good experience. Otherwise, you can lose all your assets.
itssawai

Activity: 308
Merit: 2

Look ARROUND!

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2018, 12:42:00 PM

Day trading involves a lot of risks and you need a decent portfolio to start with, with the small capital you can't easily make huge profits plus the market is really unpredictable right now so it's better to do swing trade or only if you are completely comfortable with day trading. There are many youtube videos and telegram channels which provide good trading news, tech analysis and signals.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
hurikom

Activity: 41

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 09:33:46 AM

I'm additionally keen on day exchanging, yet I feel that I have shy of information. Along these lines I'm endeavoring to gain from various youtube recordings and perusing diverse online journals about it. I comprehend that it is anything but difficult to free everything in day exchanging, so I will attempt simply after I get more knowldge.
rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 09:34:32 AM

Day trading involves a lot of risks and you need a decent portfolio to start with, with the small capital you can't easily make huge profits plus the market is really unpredictable right now so it's better to do swing trade or only if you are completely comfortable with day trading. There are many youtube videos and telegram channels which provide good trading news, tech analysis and signals.
Basically you can just test it out before you get in. You can use bitmex trading, you can use fake money trading, you can train on fake forex exchange deals and you can do your research on the coins you want to day trade and that way you will have everything you need.

A way to know bitcoin day trading, a way to learn the charts from forex, a way to use fake money to make sure you know what you are doing and a way to know what you are trading. All of these combined together really gives you a chance of "making sure" you are ready, this is not how to learn trading daily but this is just a formula of following before going in to make sure you are ready.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: