Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 01:31:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to learn day trading?  (Read 48582 times)
Aivengo111

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 09:12:22 PM

The theory is wonderful. But you need to practice constantly in this activity. After mistakes and successes you will learn to do it with benefit for your wallet.
I agree, the best way is to learn from the mistakes others made. We may not have the same situation as they did, but there is something similar in their experience that we can avoid.
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Temujhin

Activity: 129
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 09:31:22 PM

I am tired of HODLing game and want to learn day trading. How to learn day trading and is there any free content available?
Have you ever seen anyone get a big profit by trading daily at a market like this, if you ever see it, do it and follow the way to get the profit you want right, and that I think will be very difficult because of dealing with high risks, but it's up to you because you decide and want to learn to become a daily trader.
I regret a little if you do it because it does not rule out the possibility that if you continue to survive or HODL, recovery or improvement can happen next year
Ale75Opus

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 05:32:40 AM

Just imagine the price of bitcoin in 2016 and 2017,it was enormous right so you need to wait for your time to come.
Don't forget that, bitcoin price of 2018 January and now, after 9 months of time it went down rapidly and lose more than 2/3 of investment so far. Long term investment is better if you can forget it for more than 2-3 years. Otherwise you will end up with lose of money.
I think that the profit that bitcoin can bring to you is worth it to wait a few years. But if you need a quick profit, then you better invest in promising altcoins
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 05:43:32 AM

Just imagine the price of bitcoin in 2016 and 2017,it was enormous right so you need to wait for your time to come.
Don't forget that, bitcoin price of 2018 January and now, after 9 months of time it went down rapidly and lose more than 2/3 of investment so far. Long term investment is better if you can forget it for more than 2-3 years. Otherwise you will end up with lose of money.
I think that the profit that bitcoin can bring to you is worth it to wait a few years. But if you need a quick profit, then you better invest in promising altcoins
Still the question of how well you understand the system, before investing with anything you should prepare yourself taking the risk, crypto trade can bring you profits in different ways, if you can stand and aimed for maximum profits you need to learned lots of patients as waiting game is a big factors but if you want a bunch of short trade and daily results taking a big risk shorting the market, better to make sure that you can fully afford  whatever it takes
when results happens.
Trollinator

Activity: 238
Merit: 15

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 05:57:29 AM

I have found a lot of very useful and informative trading videos on YouTube that have provided me with successful trading strategies. The best one will come from FOREX channels, but can also be applied to crypto trading.
BTCempires

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 08:47:00 PM

You need to play with the money with which you are just ready to part and view useful videos, webinars with personal examples.
lancer10

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 08:51:35 PM

If you have just joined cryptocurrency, I suggest you do not trade daily because it is very difficult and risky and requires a good experience. Better to hold long term while learning more.
I agree, we should learn a lot before we start trading for real. And better to learn from others' mistakes than to make your own and suffer. We will make mistakes, but fewer maybe, when we learned how to avoid major pitfalls.
loveinberlin

Activity: 336

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 08:53:23 PM

Day trading is the best way to share experience about trading and your opinions about coins. I wish to take part in this event and I think that crypto is the best way to earn money taking not many efforts
bangjoe

Activity: 1414
Merit: 685

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 09:10:18 PM

The theory is wonderful. But you need to practice constantly in this activity. After mistakes and successes you will learn to do it with benefit for your wallet.
Day trading should be reserved only for those that have a lot of knowledge about the market already, I say this because in day trading if you miss a single second instead of selling for a profit you could be selling for a huge loss, so it's better to start with some trades that last for days or weeks.
that's true because if we don't understand the market, we will become people whose capital is stuck for a long time and if it continues then in the end we can no longer trade every day because we are running out of capital and usually because we are impatient then in the end we sell coins at a cheaper price and that indicates that we failed as traders, so we had to prepare everything first

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
zulkarnaen

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2018, 11:03:14 PM

If you decide to join in the trading, then you have to prepare yourself first. We will not always get the profit, sometimes we will get the loss surely. Besides that, you have to be a patient person too. If you already have those things, you can start to learn and research about the trading. Our skill will increase automatically here, along with our sincerity and perseverance.
Barbarian

Activity: 728

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 02:38:18 AM

Day trading should be reserved only for those that have a lot of knowledge about the market already, I say this because in day trading if you miss a single second instead of selling for a profit you could be selling for a huge loss, so it's better to start with some trades that last for days or weeks.
that's true because if we don't understand the market, we will become people whose capital is stuck for a long time and if it continues then in the end we can no longer trade every day because we are running out of capital and usually because we are impatient then in the end we sell coins at a cheaper price and that indicates that we failed as traders, so we had to prepare everything first

It is very interesting to me that most people concentrate themselves on day trading when it is by far the most difficult way to make profits in any market and when you add the huge volatility of this market then that means that most traders are going to lose their money to the market in just a few months.
SistaFista

Activity: 1638
Merit: 251

Hexhash.xyz

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 05:02:44 AM

I am tired of HODLing game and want to learn day trading. How to learn day trading and is there any free content available?

Actually, day trading will be more tiring i guess. If you want to do day trading, it means you will need to trading whole day.
Why whole day? because the price of cryptocurrency is volatile, the difference in minutes or even seconds will matters.

██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
            ████ 
       ████████████
       ████████████
       ████ ████     
       ████ ████     
    ████████████     
    ████████████     
       ████     
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
HEXHASH.XYZ
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
WEB3 INFRASTRUCTURE TO POWER THE
FUTURE CREDENTIAL DATA NETWORKS
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Fedollam

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 05:08:32 AM

On the Internet, a lot of literature on trading, you just need to search. Begin to study the basics of technical and fundamental analysis, as well as wave analysis.
wendiar19

Activity: 470
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 06:26:15 AM

to be able to learn daily trading it seems like you have to be able to have a lot of experience first because the price movement when trading is very difficult to guess, you may also need a lot of capital to get a lot of profit when trading daily.

Sissebrahima

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 06:21:20 PM

On the day trading at the crypto exchanges, I will say that the best way to learn everything and to get to know all the finer points is your own experience of day trading. To learn how to trade it is better to bring a small amount of bitcoins to the exchange and trade without fear of losing it. Everything will turn out.
Kadot amoh

Activity: 105

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 06:25:28 PM

how to trade today must often see the price of bitcoin coins, if trading on bitcoin coins will definitely have a profit, if we trade we must have a lot of profits, do not let us experience losses

http://SPORTSFIX.io
●   BE A GAME CHANGER   ●

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
prashanta
Copper Member

Activity: 728

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 05:51:59 PM

The traders of day to day, They keep up  their eyes about information markets and activities that have an effect on interest fees, strategic plans for financial outlook, will hold. A profitable approach is vain with out subject. long term businessmen fail daily lose loads of money because they fail to satisfy their personal standards.
Ini35

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 09:37:52 PM

Holding of coins is one of the best ways to make good profit in the crypto world. You also do not just start day trading without an adequate training and experience in marginal and other forms of trading aside day trading.
If you still insist on day trading, start with something small that you can easily afford to loose, because there is every likelihood for you to make mistakes. Some of these mistakes can also help you to learn fast.
cathat

Activity: 264
Merit: 100

TEMCO

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 01:38:01 AM

Yes, there is very lot free content. I want to give advice for start studding different information about trading and later to go on the different blogs and video blogs to learn from the experiences of others.

▀▄▀  T E M C O ~ Supply Chain Powered by Bitcoin Network, RSK ▀▄▀
  Officially Supported by RSK, TLDR Capital and Korea Investment Partners (KIP). 
Website   ★   Facebook   ★   Twitter   ★   Telegram   ★   Medium   ★   Reddit
rizkyhiw
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 01:42:10 AM

currently learning trading can be said to be quite a lot of roads, you can learn through courses. or you can learn self-taught by using internet technology, you can read it on a blog, or you can also watch youtube videos about your current problem.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: