Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 07:35:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Has the market recovered?  (Read 3598 times)
wizmo

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 02:23:43 PM

I think it's still a pump and dump. It's good that market is green after so many days but it will take some time for market to recover and another reason is that there was  a good news that SEC approving on BTC in coinbase. I don't think there is any relation between the market and the world cup maybe someone can explain me the relation between the two.
Predator25

Activity: 354
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 02:28:57 PM

Yes, now the market is also starting to rise again, compared to last month, I believe that now is the beginning of a better price increase, so we also have many opportunities to earn profits, by the way we get the price now because now the price is also not too expensive . so we will also gain a lot of profit by holding back some of the upcoming time at a more peak price.
Not yet. I can see that market is slowly recovering and slowly rising up but for me it is not yet covered thaan last time that bitcoin reaches twenty thousand dollars and it is the highest value i think that the bitcoin already reaches as of now. Maybe it can happen this year.
Ochakemaput

Activity: 483
Merit: 10

terra-credit.com

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2018, 02:33:54 PM

some many coins do look to ride but just for a moment. bitcoin is also not yet back on its market, bitcoin σεξpics decline and rise in a short period of time. but I see the markets have started to return, hopefully this is the first step towards to the Moon.

► TerraCredit ◄ ♦ TerraCredit - An Effective Alternative To Cash Since 2018 ♦ ► TerraCredit ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂| ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
kamengbate553

Activity: 85
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 02:43:09 PM

if in my opinion for now the market has started to grow again, the market will begin to recover in a slow manner, it happens that the market is green. There seems to be some player names and topics in the world of crypto in this forum, this possibility is one for convincing if crypto can still develop better for the future, because there are many ideas submitted after the world cup, it is able to give a positive response to the market .
Piskeante

Activity: 924
Merit: 15

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 02:44:26 PM

this market is dead. But big whales can still win 5-10% by pushing this little ups and downs believing that stupid people continue buying coins. This world is full of stupids feeding sharks. In the end, you´ll lose it all.

the market is not recovering. Just refusing to die. Today the market will crash again, and will return to where it was 7 days ago.

BTC no more than 6k by end of 2019. ETH no more than 300$ by end 2019. Huge market manipulation, huge amount of scammers and hypers.
Zeke_23

Activity: 868
Merit: 333

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 02:45:21 PM

hi guys! In this article I would like to talk about how the crypto market has recovered in the last 3 days. Is this a real recovery or just a side effect after the World Cup. We need to look into this
world cup has nothing to do with the recovery of the market. but I think this is just for now, its price suddenly increase and I think this will make another correction after its pump.

AMEPAY
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
│▌
AME TRADE HERE
▄██████▄ ▀██████▄
█████████  ▀█████
███████▀     ▀███
██████▀  ▄█▄  ▀██
██████▄  ▀█▀  ▄██
███████▄     ▄███
█████████  ▄█████
▀██████▀ ▄██████▀
AME TRADE HERE
   ▐███▄
   ████▌
▐██████████▄
████████████
 ████▌  █████
▐████  ▄████
██████████▀
 ▀█████▀▀
▐│
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Cryptocure78

Activity: 15

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 02:46:11 PM

if in my opinion for now the market has started to grow again, the market will begin to recover in a slow manner, it happens that the market is green. There seems to be some player names and topics in the world of crypto in this forum, this possibility is one for convincing if crypto can still develop better for the future, because there are many ideas submitted after the world cup, it is able to give a positive response to the market .

I doubt this recovery will be slow.  I would think we will see another sharp spike up followed by a big drop again.  Bitcoin is nowhere near the smooth ascents, just too much volatility as everyone FOMOs.
Alexvid

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 03:02:24 PM

I don't think that WC has anything to do with it. BTC has recovered a bit because of the fresh fiat that was invested few days ago.
charlop24
Copper Member

Activity: 560
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 03:11:04 PM

I don't see a recovery, because the movement is barely above 1000 dollars, if Bitcoin can make an ult of 10,000 dollars, then we can say there's some recovery. Nevertheless, I anticipate a bull run anytime soon and this could be a starting point. Let's keep our fingers crossed for the best.
hieuho381

Activity: 504
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 04:09:55 PM

i dont think so, the market rising recently has been proven there were fake news in communities that have made FUD and investors believed it, so they bought so much with hope they have profit in next few days, however, the result is the market has fallen again, it surely not rising again at all.
Greenkarki

Activity: 420
Merit: 19

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 04:21:46 PM

Ofcourse the market recovered, after a long time the market starts to increase. For past two days the price starts to increase gradually. Normally from july the market starts to recover. Like this year also the market starts to boom up and the price of bitcoin and altcoins are also increase slightly. Hope this growth will continue in future also. We can expect the growth from now itself surely bitcoin will have massive growth.

jamesbond007pro

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 04:29:09 PM

Hello friend. It is difficult to know that the market are recovering or not. But this time there some more good news so that the market are going up. And we are investors and we hope the market will recover and go uptrend right now. Hope we will earn more and more $$$$$. Good luck
arditiyan

Activity: 616

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 04:30:25 PM

as I have predicted that today there will be a deep correction, and I see that there is no sign that the market is recovering, it still needs a substantial volume

btcefeyigit399

Activity: 162

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2018, 04:33:25 PM

this week has seen positive developments in the world of digital currencies and the value of bitcoin has increased, which has directly affected the subcoins charts. After a long time the market turned green and recovered itself.
tunglong

Activity: 90
Merit: 4

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 04:38:01 PM

hi guys! In this article I would like to talk about how the crypto market has recovered in the last 3 days. Is this a real recovery or just a side effect after the World Cup. We need to look into this
That sound good, I saw that the cyptocurency market is now strongly recovery! Bitcoin price go up, and the altcoins also green! Let's Take advantage of this opportunity.
ask
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1004

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 04:41:15 PM

yes its just started to recover and green candles are growing in every hour.
This is the right FOMO time guys do no hold yourself to not FOMO
shinchan123

Activity: 504

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 04:43:26 PM

The market recovered multiple times recently and went back to it's price again. That is why most people are skeptical because some think that the market is recovering and end up buying more and the price dips again. Let's just wait for a little more time since we are almost on the third quarter of the year. The price might recover more before the year ends.
karramov

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 04:46:26 PM

I think after such a long fall, we stopped believing that grandpa could grow up. Personally, I think the last week has shown a desire to move up.
hashshashin

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 04:49:24 PM

I also think that it's too early to talk about recovery, even then the market is blushing again today. But, frankly, I really want to see that this is indeed the beginning of an uptrend.

█████████████████
         ███ ██     █     ██ ███
       ██ █████     █     █████ ██
     ███   █   █  █████  █   █   ███
   ███     █    ███ █ ███    █     ███
  ██  ███ ██ ███    █    ███ ██ ███  ██
  ██     ████       █      █████     ██
 ███   ██ █  ███    █    ███  █ ██   ███
 █ █ ██   █     ██  █  ██     █   ██ █ █
█████     █       █████       █     █████
 █ █ ██   █   ████  █  ████   █   ██ █ █
 ███   ████ ██      █      ██ ████   ███
  ██  █  █████      █      █████  █  ██
  ██ ██   ██ ████   █  ████  ██   ██ ██
   ██      █     ██████      █     ███
     ████  █   ██████████    █  ████
       ██ █████     █    ██████ ██
         ███  ██    █   ███  ███
            █████████████████
ARROUND

Telegram
ANN Thread
Bounty Thread
Whitepaper
caisa88

Activity: 406

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2018, 04:52:08 PM

I don't think that the world cup has anything to do with the crypto market. I will consider thwt the market is recovering after it will get to at least 400 Billion dollars marketcap, and i think that this should happen by the end if Q3.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: