Bitcoin Forum
July 01, 2024, 12:26:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Has the market recovered?  (Read 3598 times)
arun9900

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 05:14:46 PM

entered correction territory on Tuesday morning before roaring back into the green increase slightly hope this growth will continue in future also rough periods and even a poor market the important thing is how they have climbed historically !!
vinbentrob

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

“Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain”

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 05:16:49 PM

I think we are in the process of recovery with cryptocurrency market.  The recent up rising in the price of bitcoin is catching everyone by surprise.  I think this is just the beginning of further rise if these reversal are truly solid.

Hughes_Ryan

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 05:17:42 PM

hi guys! In this article I would like to talk about how the crypto market has recovered in the last 3 days. Is this a real recovery or just a side effect after the World Cup. We need to look into this
I can not say that the market is recovering completely. Prices may rise for a few days, but prices are likely to fall in the next week or two. I have some analysis with bitcoin graph; price can not rebind this month
noorammak

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 05:18:39 PM

I think this is just a warm-up for the end of the year. The market will come back but not now. You will notice in the next few days the BTC will decrease. Maybe this is the aftershock after the World Cup. But also a good sign for the market, you should not panic

sifonE

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 05:21:35 PM

the market is really back, because i can see the price of bitcoin going up $7400  for the past 3days now so i m very happy seeing such increase in the crypto market, but i can't just tell what is holding ethereum the growth altcoin seems to add but eth is running at a  very low frequencies
JakenBake

Activity: 150
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 05:21:40 PM

I think this is near the bottom.  I don't think it will go much lower aside from a quick spike down to grab the remaining few weak hands.  I'm not sure if this is a full blown recovery yet however it's looking good.  The spike over the last few days has been substantial.
chocopapaya

Activity: 686
Merit: 131

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2018, 05:24:12 PM

I think people overestimated the world cup effect.
IT's not like life completely stopped during the past two to three weeks.
People were still trading and what not.

Mostly, this is a natural result of price corrections.
Since we have had so much price crashes and then stability, it is natural for it to go up.

so far, the sign are good because it has stayed stable, btc fluctuating around 7300 to 7400 all week.
This is a terrific sign.
I would actually be more worried if it shot up even more.
If it can hold on to this price range all week, we should be able to see steady growth over the rest of the month.

YUlka_Holod

Activity: 725
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2018, 05:24:43 PM

the market is unstable for me. but recently there is a lot of positive news. for example, the cryptocurrency stellar has received a certificate in accordance with the Sharia law, such news suggests that this cryptocurrency will enter new markets, which means that its capitalization will grow and such news more and more. it pleases.
Crypto_Professor

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 05:31:01 PM

hi guys! In this article I would like to talk about how the crypto market has recovered in the last 3 days. Is this a real recovery or just a side effect after the World Cup. We need to look into this

Cryptocurrency has a nature which is volatile. Some tokens or coin will be green at this point while others will be red. In other words, talking about the market recovering from which angle are you looking at. Looking at the world of cryptocurrency in general... I will use the term volatile or unstable as it has always been. Then in profit wise, traders are surfing the market daily and many are making good profit out of Crypto. Just trade along the tides. Price rises and falls but Crypto enthusiasts remain.
Zverek

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 05:37:49 PM

Yes, we see that the market began to move, but this growth does not yet give us accurate signals of the trend reversal, I think it is worthwhile to wait for the indicators to confirm this turn.
Smitt

Activity: 888
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 05:42:37 PM

This may be the impact of the increase, but we see that the price is now declining. Looks like for this year prices will not rise dramatically because of the impact of very high sales and decreased purchases. In other words, the factor of price increase depends on the popularity of the coin itself and the effect of sales on the market.

▄█████▄
                       ██   ██
  ▄▄▄                  ▀█▄▄▄█▀
▄█████▄                 ▀███▀
███████                   ▀
 ▀███▀
  ▀███                   ▄██
   ████                 ▄██▀
    ████              ▄███▀
     ████▄▄        ▄▄████
      ▀██████▄▄▄▄██████▀
        ▀▀██████████▀▀
            ▀▀▀▀▀▀
||..THE WORLDS FIRST...........
..SOCIAL UTILITY CRYPTO..
|████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████████████▀    ▐█████████
████████████    ▄▄██████████
███████████▀    ▀▀██████████
██████████▌       ██████████
████████████    ████████████
████████████▄  ▄████████████
|
sergeykravcov177

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 05:44:18 PM

I personally can not understand when the market has recovered! I saw how the price of a biktoin and all other coins was very high! but now it is very low! on this I can not now say that the market has recovered! until I see that prices are all on the same level! prices do not rise and do not fall, now there are no positive yet negative news!
Painbird

Activity: 552
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 05:48:51 PM

yap,nice to see market is rise again. it's very important to how it is carry next few days. I hope that now starting to slowly up & after middle of August it will be get full momentum.
best of luck crypto market

alimarh

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 05:49:19 PM

I think the market is yet recovered i think it is the effect of recent good news that happened new days ago and many people jump in to invest while some people decided to exit making the market to go down again.

TREEBLOCK.io   //   TOKEN GENERATING EVENT
▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶   ICO is LIVE  》 JOIN NOW!   |■■■
Telegram    ●    LinkedIn    ●    Youtube    ●    Twitter
Larymause

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 05:49:38 PM

I think this is a real recovery. If you look, you'll see that Bitcoin's dominance is growing in the market. I think that Bitcoin alone will grow to a certain point, after which altcoins will begin to grow. It seems to me that this will be a strong growth, maybe we can even go above $ 20,000.
veekky

Activity: 490

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 06:09:03 PM

In my opinion last summer there was something similar. In fact, I do not see anything terrible in this, that it should be so. And what will happen - we'll see. and now do not even have to worry. Only a day ago the market was all red, bitcoin jumped to + $ 700 and the market turned green.
Muhammad Muneeb

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 06:15:06 PM

just take a look at usdt volume 2.7 billion on coinamrketcap volume and soon it will be used to but the other crypto.. maybe bull are ready to enter in the market again

Lina Novach

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 06:17:08 PM

It is worthwhile to realize that, perhaps, it will be necessary to wait long enough for the result, which in fact may not happen in 2018. Always be objective, soberly assess the situation in the market of crypto currency.
zeger

Activity: 86

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 06:18:19 PM

i think not yet fully recovered, as a market cycle it should go down again,but if the upcoming  news  is good btc can go ATH...
honex2

Activity: 126

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2018, 06:23:19 PM

I feel this a background to good bull coming. I always tell people that once the year start ending market will sure pick up, because global trade will pick up as well. Bitcoin has show to be a good peer to peer transfer of fund and people are trying it out.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: