Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:41:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Has the market recovered?  (Read 3598 times)
kjnfmplm

Activity: 364
Merit: 6

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2018, 08:54:12 AM

I think that it is recovering even only a little bit. Not a total recovery. We can see some slight increase from the price of Bitcoin in the past weeks. I don't think there is some specific reason why it is slightly increasing. I think it is because of its pump and dump cycle.
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
baozi2015

Activity: 121
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 08:56:47 AM

Maybe the cryptocurrency market is really recovering, or just a trap that attracting people get into the market. All we can do is guessing,and then let time give us the answer.
Noelnada

Activity: 336
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 08:58:54 AM

I think that it is recovering even only a little bit. Not a total recovery. We can see some slight increase from the price of Bitcoin in the past weeks. I don't think there is some specific reason why it is slightly increasing. I think it is because of its pump and dump cycle.

I think it's impossible to predict if the market downtrend is reversing or it is simply some Bitcoin bounce but the situation of most altcoins is very bad, so I would say it's possible it's the bottom and the start of a recovery but it could also go further down with BTC under $6K and altcoins bleeding so bad that every altcoin holders will cry a lot. I am bullish myself but I would advise people to hold at least 50% BTC to avoid loosing too much if this is just a bounce.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
rockybar

Activity: 224
Merit: 6

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 08:59:19 AM

market is slowly recovering right now. for me it's the end of bear days, if we just look at the graph of each coins especially bitcoin its now growing and growing up since last two days. maybe this would be the start of bullish run, this is the time that everybody waiting for. hopefully it will continue to pump.
shi0714

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 09:06:50 AM

I think not, there will be more price adjustment phase, then the market began to stabilize
jaocoincrypto18

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 09:07:14 AM

hi guys! In this article I would like to talk about how the crypto market has recovered in the last 3 days. Is this a real recovery or just a side effect after the World Cup. We need to look into this

I think it recovered a little or it just halted the crash as we all thought that Bitcoin will falls to dip below $6,000 but it bounce back but this is not the recovery that we are looking for of the Bitcoin price in which we expect that it will reach the all time high again. If Bitcoin will reach $10,000 by next month then i could say at last Bitcoin recover but for now i could think that this progress is just a trap by the big whales to attract more people to invest that once Bitcoin start to pump it might suddenly crash again.
talkbitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1032

All I know is that I know nothing.

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 09:08:54 AM

Now we see that indeed the market has begun to improve, but a situation like yesterday weakened market where it is reasonable in terms of trading of crypto. We must realize that crypto can quickly go up can also come down instantly.

this is because of the manipulated (aka pump and dump) nature of the altcoin market. you can always see huge rises (aka pumps) and sudden out of nowhere big drops (aka dumps). and the important thing is to accept this if you want to survive in this market.
knowing it you can figure out a way to steer in this market so that you take the profits and always move around avoiding the dumps but embracing the pumps.

.L I V E C O I N . N E T.
..PROFITBOX..
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
█████████████▄  ▄████████████
    █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀    ▀█ ▀████████
████  █████▀  ▄▄  ▀█  ▀██████
  ████████▀  ▄██▄  ▀█   ▀████
    ██████   ▀██▀   ██   ████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
██  █████████▄  ▄████████████
  ███████████████████████████
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████████████████▀ ███
█████████████████████▀   ███
    █████████████▀     ████
  █████████████▀   ██    ████
████  █████▀     ██    ████
  ███████▀   ██    ██    ████
    █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████    ██    ██    ████
██  █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████████████████████████
Mybitkoin7

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 09:10:32 AM

I think it's hard to make forecasts for three days. It takes a little time to clear up this recovery or growth or just a bug or crash.
VeeraS

Activity: 560

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 09:14:31 AM

hi guys! In this article I would like to talk about how the crypto market has recovered in the last 3 days. Is this a real recovery or just a side effect after the World Cup. We need to look into this

I think not, the market will not recover in a short time. moreover in three days this growth tucked in red. that's why I think the market will not move fast in any growth. but something interesting after the last few rumors, maybe this is what causes bitcoin to grow.
Blondy12

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 09:15:04 AM

All we need to do now is to continue hoping for the best. Yes i also noticed that the market has started running good in the past few days. It maybe slow and there are still time that it went down a little but be able to recover in just an hour or so. This will be a good start bitcoiners and i guess this is the time that we all waited for.
GoodHounter

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 09:16:23 AM

I believe that until the market stopped its fall. and stabilized. now I expect it to start growing soon.
Yramesor0

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 09:20:43 AM

Three days isn't convincing if market has finally recovered especially bitcoin. First time I have observe that bitcoin price remains green while some altcoins are gradually dropping. I don't know exactly what is the reason behind this stable price of bitcoin at $7400 at least for the meantime but whatever it is, it's a good sign that something good might happen in the future.
Alexvid

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 12:39:11 PM

I think it's hard to make forecasts for three days. It takes a little time to clear up this recovery or growth or just a bug or crash.

Three days is a short time period to say anything but if you watch the graphs you'll see that the rise is overdue.
iamMhew

Activity: 688
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 12:47:26 PM

i dont think so, because the chart always unstable, and i can see the healthy recovery on it, but it is good for those day trader who are really waiting this moment to earn profits. but again this is not a full recovery, this is just like a price manipulation in the market.
Jorosss

Activity: 404
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 12:50:13 PM

Three days is a short time period to say anything but if you watch the graphs you'll see that the rise is overdue.
Their is a rise in the market but I cannot say it has fully recovered. I think it is not yet fully recovered if we based from previous ath of price. However, I believe we will see rise and market will recover probably this year.
culberth

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 12:55:17 PM

Not right now. We can say it recovered if the market keep in green and only get little red in few time but the price keep growing. But if we look the market now, the market only rise little and only BTC which has make significant rise but Alt has bad situation. Idk why it can happen usually When BTC rise Alt will rise too but today it's different.
altercreed

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 01:14:15 PM

With a big change of trend from low to high, i believe that the market has started to recover now. With bitcoin's base price at 7,4xx$ now, it's a good indication that we are heading to a very healthy cryptomarketworld and a good value of portfolio.

xamil

Activity: 354
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 02:00:50 PM

We don't know what is the reason of the changes in the market place, and we do not know until when it will increase or the altcoin is recovering now, but happy to know that this will show a changes now and hoping here that this will increase its market price continuously.
ningrum

Activity: 1610
Merit: 103

The OGz Club

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 02:09:07 PM

With a big change of trend from low to high, i believe that the market has started to recover now. With bitcoin's base price at 7,4xx$ now, it's a good indication that we are heading to a very healthy cryptomarketworld and a good value of portfolio.

we have to be sure that the market will recover slowly, although now the market has not fully recovered yet, but we still have hope to fight for bitcoin in the future. the point here is not to give up if the market is bad.

The OGz Club     [ [ [ [ [   The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project   ] ] ] ] ]
Website     ◢ Reddit     ◢ Telegram     ◢ Twitter     ◢ TikTok     ◢ Facebook
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Mongrad

Activity: 57

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 02:09:53 PM

Even before the end is not clear, but the price began to grow for a little.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: