Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 08:46:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Has the market recovered?  (Read 3598 times)
traktornut

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 03:38:42 PM

it is too early to talk about the market recovery, and it is unknown what will happen next.
trangdo52548@gmail.com

Activity: 9

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 03:42:05 PM

I think Bitcoin needs to surpass $ 8000 to be considered a rebound. It's too early to talk about that
capableuwa1
Copper Member

Activity: 420
Merit: 26

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 03:50:34 PM

This is just a phase that will passed away and the market is still trying to gather more momentum to push up soonest. Recovering is an understatment as it is certain that the market will definitely recover with full force in no distance from now. As we await the market to fully recovered, i still think it is better to used this opportunity to increase portfolio because i think there are a lot of developments of recent seeing more organizations trying to deployed the crypto and its technologies as part of their mode of operations.
Winedmeel

Activity: 110
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 03:53:44 PM

I don't think so but compared to the last month now its starting to rise again and I believed that this is the beginning of a better price increase so now we have lots of opportunities to earn profits
PurpleNights

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 10:37:37 AM

Maybe a side effect after the world cup, or whatever else you might decide to call it, but this is not a recovery for the market yet. The correction process is not yet over and it might still take quite some time to come to an end. Let's be patient and wait for that time please. A recovery time is coming, but this is not it.
MEMEX

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 11:25:51 AM

hi guys! In this article I would like to talk about how the crypto market has recovered in the last 3 days. Is this a real recovery or just a side effect after the World Cup. We need to look into this

There's an interesting upside this week, it looks like Bitcoin keeps going, and that's a good signal. Probably not going to be a big enough increase yet, but I think it will be pretty close to the hike that happened in april ago, and I'm pretty sure Bitcoin will be close to 10k on this time raise.
xKillMooR

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 11:32:23 AM

I think that it's still recovering, we have to wait for these prices to stay kind of constant in order to make a confirmation of that the market has recovered
MrBAU

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 11:37:37 AM

hi guys! In this article I would like to talk about how the crypto market has recovered in the last 3 days. Is this a real recovery or just a side effect after the World Cup. We need to look into this

There's an interesting upside this week, it looks like Bitcoin keeps going, and that's a good signal. Probably not going to be a big enough increase yet, but I think it will be pretty close to the hike that happened in april ago, and I'm pretty sure Bitcoin will be close to 10k on this time raise.
There is a slight increase, but mainly bitcoin has increased, altcoins have not yet begun to please us with their growth.  Perhaps after bitcoin goes over the mark of 8000 $ altcoins begin their movement.

╫▓▌                                                   ╞▓▒╓▓▓              ╒▓╣
      └                                                    ╠▓▌ └               ╓▓▓
     ▐▓▒  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▄    ▄▓▓▓▓▓▄╓▓▓▓▓▓▓╖   ┌▄▓▓▓▓▓▄┐    ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌ ▓▓  ┌▄▓▓▓▓▓▓╖ ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
     ▐▓▒ ▓▓░   └▓▓ ┌▓▓└   ╙▓▓▌    ╟▓▌ ╓▓▓└    ╟▓▌ ┌▓▓╜    ╙▓▓▌ ▓▓ ▐▓▓└    ╙▓▌  ╘▓╣  ┌▓▓░    ╙▓▓
     ▐▓▒└▓▓     ▐▓░╞▓▌     ╟▓░    ┌▓▓ ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ╟▓▌      ║▓▌ ▓▓ ▓▓       ╟▓░ ╘▓▌  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
     ▐▓▒└▓▓     ▐▓░╞▓▌     ╟▓░    ┌▓▓ ╙▓▓┐    ▄▄╕  ▓▓╖    ╓▓▓  ▓▓ ╙▓▓┐    ▄▓▓░  ▓▓┐ └▓▓╖    ╓▄╗
     ▐▓▒└▓▓     ▐▓░╞▓▌     ╟▓░    ┌▓▓  └▀▓▓▓▓▓▀╙    ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓╜   ▓▓   ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░   ▀▓▓  ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓╜

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄▄███▄
                    ▄▄███▀▀ ██
               ,▄████▀'    ▐█▌
           ,▄████▀-  ▄&    ██
       ,▄███▀▀    ╓▄▀     ██▌
   ▄▄███▀▀     ,▄█▀      ▐██ 
╔███▀▀       ▄██▀        ██¬ 
██▄,      ▄███▀         ▐██   
 ▀▀█████████▀           ██   
       ██████▄▄        ██▌   
       ██Ç  ▀█████▄▄, ▐██     
        ██Ç ╔██` ╙▀▀████-     
         █████               
          ▀▀╙                 
JOIN US
ON TELEGRAM

████████           
           ████████           
           ████████           
           ████████           
      τgggg████████▌gggr     
        ██████████████`       
         `██████████'         
 ███       ╘██████▀       ███
 ███²        ▀███         ███
 ███²          `          ███
 ███╦╓╓╓╓╓╓╓╓╓╓╓╓╓╓╓╓╓╓╓╓╓███
 ████████████████████████████
READ OUR
WHITEPAPER
warialien7

Activity: 123

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 11:40:19 AM

if I see my market my view starts to move up after the long time we've been waiting for and this kind of explosion is expected from this market from the time that, but it's seen little change, although this may be just a small jump, which can give participants The problem is traders speculation, soon after the green market, they immediately sell everything, the market is red again and so is moving in a vicious circle. We need new people, more popularity in the crypto world, then we can talk about emerging markets.
drrekkty

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 11:51:34 AM

it's really unpredictable. I would not say that the correction is continuing, the market now shows at least real figures, and those who bought bitcoin for 20 and are waiting for something, so it was a sharp increase, now the growth will be more rational, I think. although of course it is interesting when the growth of the cryptocurrency begins.
ityandsyn

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 02:06:59 PM

I think these was contributed by different aspect as market demand is concern and we can also consider the world cup since this was held in Russia and We know that this country has already a legislation about cryptocurrency and plenty of shops and hotels in Russia are willing to accept cryptocurrency for payments.
Alexvid

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 03:14:01 PM

There is a slight increase, but mainly bitcoin has increased, altcoins have not yet begun to please us with their growth.  Perhaps after bitcoin goes over the mark of 8000 $ altcoins begin their movement.

Alts always follow BTC so I agree with you that the real increase will happen probably after 8k.
Azna Azhar

Activity: 153

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 03:23:18 PM

As you can see, the bitcoin price is 7400 in dollars, and the last year price of it is almost 20k dollar so it is not totally recovered from the past all time high market let us wait until the end of this year if there would be a major improvement for the price.
Yes, by comparing the achievement of last year is certainly still very far from the current bitcoin price. However, the current bitcoin price movement is starting to improve.
iancortis

Activity: 602
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 03:29:09 PM

i really dont know if it is a recovered already or not. maybe it can goes back to 6k or lower than that, small pump can trigger a fear to other people that has a possible to dump again at anytime. on the other side it can generate confidence with your decisions to move another steps.
nemey

Activity: 658

Catena X

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 06:42:15 AM

Exactly, we cannot guarantee that the market has recovered. Why? The price or rate of the coinsis still under the price occured in the last year -end. Moreover, the price can be still dropped easily every day. SO, it is too early to say about it. But yes it is true that it is going better.

E x p e r i e n c e   t h e   F u t u r e   o f   D e F i
██ ███ ██    C a t e n a  X    ██ ███ ██
|        T w i t t e r        |      T e l e g r a m      |   A N N   T h r e a d   |         G i t h u b         |
Cenil

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 07:00:34 AM

indeed after the world cup ended a few weeks ago, the current market situation is gradually improving, almost all the coins on the market have increased prices, especially btc now, when almost all altcoin to red, btc stay green and continue to increase in price until now, this may be a sign that the market is experiencing recovery and maybe in the near future the market will soon recover.
azzag0000

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 07:04:05 AM

I still doubt it even though it has been a long time since we received good news about the market. It takes a little more time to figure out what is going on.
zhaichi11

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 07:06:13 AM

I dont think market is recovered now. Yeah, bitcoin is slowly moving upward today. The value of bitcoin goes to 8k dollar. And its moving upward but this is opposite in some of altcoin who until now experience continously down trend and become worser and worser.

ATLANTICO
NEW TAKE ON MEDICAL SERVICE
ANN  Telegramwww.atlantico-network.ioTwitter Facebook
honghe99

Activity: 406

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 07:08:19 AM

The recent growth in BTC is impressive. This is a bit like the signs before the bull market, but I don't think we should be too optimistic. This may be because of some basic news. Wall Street is preparing to meet to discuss how to enter the game. This is great news for the entire crypto world.

■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         L B X         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■
■     The London Block Exchange     ■──[│  P R E S A L E is L I V E !  │]──■
■  Facebook  ■  Twitter  ■  Medium  ■──  Download On  ──[ GOOGLE PLAYAPP STORE ]──■
Haterstestbtc

Activity: 329
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 07:10:01 AM

Yeah, that is correct bitcoin begun to increase but i may believe that the market has fully recovered once the movement of value reaching up to $8000 USD within two weeks from this starting development. Otherwise this is unproportional because altcoin are still in adjustment of value to bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: