Bitcoin Forum
July 01, 2024, 12:23:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Has the market recovered?  (Read 3598 times)
dettihegedus

Activity: 237
Merit: 10

Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 11:46:52 AM

I believe that in the last few months of the year the market will recover and stabilize. At present, the market is starting to show signs of growth, I think if we want to make a profit in the end of the year then we should invest in Crypto now. This is a good opportunity for us to buy Bitcoin and altcoin at low cost. A number of potential altcoin that we should buy and hold that are Monero, NEO, IOTA, Cardano, Stellar and especially Ethereum.

T r a x i o n                                                            TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO
TRANSITIONS YOU TO A CRYPTO-READY SOCIETY       Pre-Sale starts April 15, 2018
Github     Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Reddit     Youtube
Dolapoemmanuel
Copper Member

Activity: 97
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2018, 11:55:49 AM

The market is on it motive of recovery back to the normal state where every crypto holders will be joyful and filled with happiness. From my own point of view, i think the market is getting back on it track and i think before the end of the year it would have fully recovered with a new and amazing price mark starting with the price of bitcoin, ethereum and followed by all other altcoins

PLEASE  :  1-Click Trips  |  https://please.com/
Be part of the Travel Revolution!
sanasara

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 12:13:01 PM

Yeah i think it is a good recovery of crypto market because few months ago we saw a huge downtrend in all altcoins and crypto market was facing a lot of crisis no i dont think so it is because of world cup it is a real recovery in my opinion.
otong

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 12:14:13 PM

hi guys! In this article I would like to talk about how the crypto market has recovered in the last 3 days. Is this a real recovery or just a side effect after the World Cup. We need to look into this
There is no world cup effect. this is indeed a factor from last year where the recovery of this market has started from July to August where the market began to rise
Nefarious

Activity: 214

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 12:16:17 PM

It's nice to see some sustained recovery for the first time in a while. I'd anticipate a bit of a healthy pullback soon, but hopefully it's not too much & the bull run can continue Smiley
Sircoss

Activity: 257
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 12:21:24 PM

No! As you can easily see we are far from that position that we had few months ago before the Great Red Sea, even bitcoin was not that expensive but quite bigger trading amount and capitalisation.

adolf512

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 12:23:23 PM

The fact that the bitcoin price is rising and all the altcoins are following him is very good, and I also very much hope that this is the beginning of a new trend. We need to monitor how events develop and hope for the best.

active706

Activity: 532

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 01:54:23 PM

No! As you can easily see we are far from that position that we had few months ago before the Great Red Sea, even bitcoin was not that expensive but quite bigger trading amount and capitalisation.
Yes, I agree with you. The Market only starts to recover, but it looks very promising that Bitcoin raises to 8000$. I think the market will be recovered at the end of this year.
trumhacker04

Activity: 90

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2018, 01:55:59 PM

bitcoin and other currencies are having a positive shift, but for ether, i do not see the change, what happened, i'm worried for it, hmm
apyong

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 01:57:21 PM

As i noticed earlier, the market is now slowly recovering from last month. This shows that the transactions are stable and many investors bought. Its a healthier market now. Hoping this will continue.
Palmond

Activity: 86

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 02:00:49 PM

I think the market is now on the rise again, because bitcoin prices are also higher, but there are still lots of red altcoins, and I'm sure that altcoin prices will also increase again in the next few days.
Iambatman

Activity: 171
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 02:02:08 PM

No but bitcoin is now recovered but the market is not recovered yet so just hold and be patients
johnalyn

Activity: 314

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 02:05:54 PM

The market for me is not revered it's regular value since last two months and the the only thing that his doing right now is he starting to make some small increase of his value in the market but not that big enough because even he increase back for little while it also go back down then play like a roller coaster up and down that we can't say that he are recovered his regular price but still ongoing on recoring on his regular price.

Code:
◆Telegram ◆Twitter  ♞♞♚♚    EOSBET- Be the house, get dividends   ♚♚♞♞  ◆Whitepaper ◆Reddit
         ♚♞   Instant dividend payouts based on house profit   ♞♚         
hubballi

Activity: 882
Merit: 297

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 02:08:03 PM

If you can see properly then all altcoins are in red when compared to btc but in fiat purchase the price is in positive only btc price has increased so I think k market only recovers for btc

NikkiS

Activity: 434

The Protocol for the Audience Economy

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 02:11:29 PM

Yes, I agree with you. The Market only starts to recover, but it looks very promising that Bitcoin raises to 8000$. I think the market will be recovered at the end of this year.
I also think that in the near future, the altcoins will begin to grow after the bitcoin, we need to wait it , after it you can accurately say that the market is recovering.

Tiaf

Activity: 52

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 02:19:37 PM

The market began to develop only in 2018, purely my opinion, since there are various bounty and ICO.
GUNGUN12

Activity: 392

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 02:21:52 PM

I also think that in the near future, the altcoins will begin to grow after the bitcoin, we need to wait it , after it you can accurately say that the market is recovering.
Indeed I also think things are starting to improve as we can see from the increase in the price of the crypto currency every day, hopefully this will be the beginning of the revival of the crypto currency, and for everyone who wants to invest, I think this is the right time to start invest.
isen

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 02:36:44 PM

Just yesterday, all as one predicted that bitcoin would not break the $ 8000 mark, where are these indicators now? Do not listen to anyone, and be prepared for any turn of the market.
Farin Aliev

Activity: 406
Merit: 106

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 02:48:33 PM

Yes, the market is recovering! To date, I see a real price Bitcoin in 8000-10000 dollars. This is the crypto-currency gold standard!  Wink
Psynthax

Activity: 2352
Merit: 504

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 03:01:24 PM

Just yesterday, all as one predicted that bitcoin would not break the $ 8000 mark, where are these indicators now? Do not listen to anyone, and be prepared for any turn of the market.
Those FUDers have already disappeared from this place when the price of bitcoin gets increase a lot. I remember when there was someone spreading FUD in this place and i thought that he was regreting it right now.
There is a lot of bitcoin haters and i guess they will always create the more FUD to make everyone panic.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: