Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 09:42:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Has the market recovered?  (Read 3598 times)
iram1011

Activity: 896
Merit: 521

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 03:48:31 PM

I tend to spend 3-4 hrs everyday on charts and technical analysis. What I have seen is this all upward market movement is a manipulated one by bots and big exchanges. There isn't any actual money inflow which can give direction towards an organic growth and appreciation. This growth is highly being manipulated with artificial volume and is not going to sustain if BTC doesn't go above the resistance of $8800. The speculation of ETF launch on 10th Aug is majorly driving the price and if that doesn't happen, price might undergo a severe dump.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dewynijhof

Activity: 292
Merit: 11

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 03:52:23 PM

I think the market has not completely recovered. At present, the price of Bitcoin is still quite low. The market will need more time to recover. I believe that later this year the crypto market will explode, Bitcoin and altcoin prices will rise. Now is a good opportunity for us to invest in the market. We should buy and hold Bitcoin until the end of this year.

allohha

Activity: 672
Merit: 176

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 05:52:25 PM

I think the market has not completely recovered. At present, the price of Bitcoin is still quite low. The market will need more time to recover. I believe that later this year the crypto market will explode, Bitcoin and altcoin prices will rise. Now is a good opportunity for us to invest in the market. We should buy and hold Bitcoin until the end of this year.
Do you think that the market has not fully recovered? I do not consider the current state of the market to be positive, because we have not even reached the tauren level of last year.
Gurueconom

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 11:29:18 PM

The crypto currency market will recover only after new price peaks are reached. So far, we are seeing small price jumps up and down, which are of little help in understanding.
cryptobluemoon

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 11:44:20 PM

the market is recovering and falling still market is struggling to get stability all the time market is reacting all the fud news in the market
fitty

Activity: 728
Merit: 501

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 12:38:37 AM

I can see that the market hasn't recovered and only bitcoin is making a good deal now, its difference from the past months movement. The altcoin market was in strugle of this bitcoin pull and push back while it good indication that we are going to start building up the bull in both bitcoin and altcoins.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Leetukyang

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 02:34:06 AM

Market is still bleeding. There are no sign of recovery. Yes, bitcoin value pump to 8k but this not affects the altcoins. All altcoins still goes down .

ATLANTICO
NEW TAKE ON MEDICAL SERVICE
ANN  Telegramwww.atlantico-network.ioTwitter Facebook
HyunBin

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

SURVIVE | P2E

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 02:43:39 AM

No, I believe that it will take a little bit longer before market recover. As of the moment only bitcoin value is moving upward and all altcoin is bleeding. We need to see bitcoin build its momentum first before all altcoins will follow.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
██████▀▀           ▀▀██████
█████▀                 ▀█████
██████       ▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
██████▄                 ▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄       ██████
█████▄                 ▄█████
██████▄▄           ▄▄██████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
Survive│P2E
O N L Y   O N E
W I L L   L A S T
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
mundang

Activity: 1008
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 02:47:30 AM

Market is still recovering and we cant say that a bull run is on going,  but still a good sign that we see bitcoin going up little by little everyday.
MiF

Activity: 1358
Merit: 258

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 04:13:11 AM

No, I believe that it will take a little bit longer before market recover. As of the moment only bitcoin value is moving upward and all altcoin is bleeding. We need to see bitcoin build its momentum first before all altcoins will follow.
    Market may take too long before it can fully recover from its current challenges. Though bitcoin's value is the only assets has start to grow this past few weeks and it is a huge relief of mine. And I believe the market is on processing to progress its strategy to grow more faster,and this scenario will desist before the month of august.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

Pi3HuKJo

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 02:32:13 PM

Market is still recovering and we cant say that a bull run is on going,  but still a good sign that we see bitcoin going up little by little everyday.
The fact that the cue ball grows well of course but the market does not grow at all, just people are pouring their assets from the altcoins into bitcoin, that's all.
Alexvid

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 05:17:32 PM

The fact that the cue ball grows well of course but the market does not grow at all, just people are pouring their assets from the altcoins into bitcoin, that's all.

At least something is happening. Nonetheless this is still going to bring a positive influence on BTC.
nz_sana

Activity: 132

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 07:58:51 AM

Yes, I think so. Some good news about bitcoin starts coming. As soon as bitcoin going to start for rock then sure market starts its good move. It may take some more time for totally recover but it must recover. As we know that altcoins remain green so bitcoin can go up any time since it remains down for a record time.
royalcrypt

Activity: 456

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 08:08:39 AM

Cryptocurrency market cap dropped this week from 300 Bilion dollars to 292B thats why see the Altcoins market keeps bleeding in general except for few couple of good Days in a week. Market will start recovering fully in coming months.
Clemente18

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 08:19:39 AM

What impact was exerted by the World Cup on the market of cryptocurrency? In my opinion it is different events. Demand for blockchain technology has perhaps increased recently. Therefore coins have grown.
tailangfei

Activity: 122

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 08:31:55 AM

I don't think so, i'm not as optimistic as you. I consider this recover just like the last radiance of the setting sun, the bear market will be the main theme for the next few years.
PalindromemordnilaP

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2018, 10:08:53 AM

As bitcoin breaks the 8,000$ resistance, i believe that the market has already recovered and this may be the start of the bull trend that everyone is talking about. For those who invested during the dip, i am sure this will be the start of their happy journey for whatever price bitcoin will be this year.

Ngewex Yuk

Activity: 1190
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 10:19:08 AM

At least something is happening. Nonetheless this is still going to bring a positive influence on BTC.

Unfortunately most people buy bitcoin with altcoins so there is a bad thing that bitcoin prices go up while lots of altcoins are drop so bitccoin marketcap continues to strengthen.

TIME
TO
SLEEP
xenomorphe1

Activity: 798
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 11:22:26 AM

No, the market has still not recovered. As today it is falling lower. Altoins are losing the most. Maybe the market is going to start to recover in September.
Name_none

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

May the power be with you!

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 06:34:53 PM

I think the market just has found the ideal frequency and is jumping from the top to the bottom. It has a small but positive graphics. So decide what to do hold or trade in that conditions
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: