Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 06:35:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Has the market recovered?  (Read 3598 times)
Deku

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 04:59:04 AM

Current market conditions look difficult, of course the market is still not recovering and I'm sure it takes a long time to be able to make the market recover, many scam projects so that it makes the market difficult to get out of the difficult conditions right now.
but we have to believe in the recovery of the market,
but I still don't know when that happens, hopefully the market will recover soon

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Blamsud

Activity: 503
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 05:00:45 AM

hi guys! In this article I would like to talk about how the crypto market has recovered in the last 3 days. Is this a real recovery or just a side effect after the World Cup. We need to look into this

These past few months there are no signs that the market are in process of recovering because as we can see most of the popular coins are still in deep status but maybe after a couple of months the market will start to recover.
We can really say that the market hasn't recovered yet. There are still no indications that can help the market to pump even at least a few amounts they keep on dropping as the Ber month started and we hope it will last already we need to see some increase in BTC and ETH first then alts will follow eventually.
Pom_bensin

Activity: 812

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 05:16:35 AM

for now, the market has not been able to recover optimally because the market is in a drastic decline. so I think it takes a long time to get back to market conditions recovered.
1000 years

Activity: 208
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 08:21:28 AM

hi guys! In this article I would like to talk about how the crypto market has recovered in the last 3 days. Is this a real recovery or just a side effect after the World Cup. We need to look into this
Hi.. BTC and altcoin prices have been pushed higher by recent positive news flows, and more importantly is the lack of bad news or negative comments. Our job is to always comment positively on all coins, so that the market can recover as before.

RasicaOla12

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 08:48:51 AM

whether bitcoin is recovering and gaining value after a silent market and if bitcon or ethereum will recover at a price they will make the market better
gigusico

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 10:42:53 AM

at the last prices I do not think that he has recovered and to be honest it is necessary to give a lot more time for everything to come back to normal
KyberJaxx

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 10:55:47 AM

The market will begin to recover only after the decision on ETF. If this decision takes place on September 30, then the market will grow already in October

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
https://www.betformcoin.io/
Gery_jerry

Activity: 70

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 11:10:14 AM

it seems for now there is no sign of a recovery in coin prices on the market.
maybe later in the next few months.
seeing from year to year is like that way the market
RlanaS

Activity: 126
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 09:37:07 AM

We must always be objective, soberly assess the situation on the market of crypto currency. Maybe the cryptocurrency market is really recovering and i hold my coins!
nano77

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 11:01:08 AM

the market will continue to change and may recover a little but I think it only changes a little and the market will go down again, so it still cannot be said that the market has recovered
sinkfish

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 12:10:57 PM

after falling for 8 months, finally show up a slight bull. but shot down week after. the bear is stilll strong.
aragom

Activity: 728
Merit: 263

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 12:29:02 PM

IMO it will take any longer time to make recovered from the last ATH level. just hoping this market will more stable than before rather than just some crazy pump movement and after that the dump was so bad. Let see how at the end of this years the market will be, we all have same hope about this market.

when we say it is going to be good now.
it crashed badly.

it was 500B$ when i firstly said it is the deep. now it is 200B$ now.
Nemonemo

Activity: 770

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 01:27:13 PM

the market will continue to change and may recover a little but I think it only changes a little and the market will go down again, so it still cannot be said that the market has recovered
For now, the market is still not stable, so it is difficult to predict when the market can recover,
the most important thing is that we must remain patient and hope that in the near future the market can recover

AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
GelatikKembar

Activity: 854

The OGz Club

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 01:34:44 PM

For now, the market is still not stable, so it is difficult to predict when the market can recover,
the most important thing is that we must remain patient and hope that in the near future the market can recover
it's better to now buy coins that have great potential to rise, because cryptocurrency is always difficult to predict what it will be like in the future, always monitoring and utilizing the opportunities that are good choices.

The OGz Club     [ [ [ [ [   The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project   ] ] ] ] ]
Website     ◢ Reddit     ◢ Telegram     ◢ Twitter     ◢ TikTok     ◢ Facebook
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
MasNizzer

Activity: 462

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 01:35:26 PM

You don't speak about recovery when dealing with only 3 day period. We are still deep in the bear market and haven't received any valid proof that it would be ending soon.
Kadal Ijo

Activity: 1162
Merit: 106

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 02:01:16 PM

I see not yet, the market is still red because my portfolio has not recovered, but I am sure that the end of the market will soon skyrocket like last year so I can get big profits, being patient is a good thing when the market is red.

EastSound

Activity: 1377
Merit: 268

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 03:00:14 PM

I think this dip will continue until december and can only recover in the first week of january and hopefully will continue and come back stronger.
_Legendary_

Activity: 573
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 03:07:37 PM

I think the market is still red, we cannot conclude that when the market is green today or up more than 10%, while the market is almost a year always red.
fara_buduk

Activity: 616

gik nyareh proyek seteppak pas sepak

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 03:26:30 PM

I think the market is still red, we cannot conclude that when the market is green today or up more than 10%, while the market is almost a year always red.
sorry friend .... I assume that the market has begun to recover, it can be seen from the price movements in the past 2 weeks by analyzing trade in several markets that began to prosper by the arrival of some traders who returned after treand charts were more likely to be frozen

elemoro

Activity: 9

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 03:32:15 PM

Not at all, till the Genral Market capitalization reaches $500Billion then I can say we are in recovery mode lol 😆. The markets are not stable yet, surge 5% today dip 3% tomorrow repeatedly.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: