Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 01:46:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Has the market recovered?  (Read 3598 times)
cfif123

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 03:37:28 PM

if for now the market has not recovered because the day the price of the coin has not experienced stability and often falls. so if in the coming year maybe the market will recover and certainly will continue to rise
lx001

Activity: 1134
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 04:00:07 PM

sorry friend .... I assume that the market has begun to recover, it can be seen from the price movements in the past 2 weeks by analyzing trade in several markets that began to prosper by the arrival of some traders who returned after treand charts were more likely to be frozen
So you consider 2 weeks of no dumping as a recovery? BTC is at it's yearly bottom, everything was falling for 9 months already, there is no way you call it a recovery unless you see BTC at higher lows at 8 or 9 thousand. Just wait till 5xxx is tested again.
Vovan99

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 04:02:48 PM

the market will continue to change and may recover a little but I think it only changes a little and the market will go down again, so it still cannot be said that the market has recovered
For now, the market is still not stable, so it is difficult to predict when the market can recover,
the most important thing is that we must remain patient and hope that in the near future the market can recover
it's better to now buy coins that have great potential to rise, because cryptocurrency is always difficult to predict what it will be like in the future, always monitoring and utilizing the opportunities that are good choices.
it is best to buy those coins that have a good design and the team that embodies the plans in a timely manner. People will invest in such a project and the coin rate will grow
newcollegestar

Activity: 124
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 11:33:48 AM

I think this dip will continue until december and can only recover in the first week of january and hopefully will continue and come back stronger.
That looks logical. Even if the dip did not recover until the end of the year, it might dawn green in the start of the nest year but the recovery is obvious. So far, the trend of fall in the market values of cryptocurrencies has affected the market adversely abut a thorough study of Bitcoin shows its reluctance to the fall below $5000 as well.

This fact actually boosts my hope and courage about further investment regardless of the down trend in the market graph. This indirectly talks about the market recovery in the days to come.
Leenwar

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 11:49:50 AM

The market has without a doubt stunned the bears, and yet there are many still calling this a bear market. In the mid term that is a valid statement but in the long and short term this is definitely a bull market.
novaprime

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

UniDApp - it's DeFi time!

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 12:07:06 PM

Not at all, till the Genral Market capitalization reaches $500Billion then I can say we are in recovery mode lol 😆. The markets are not stable yet, surge 5% today dip 3% tomorrow repeatedly.
Most major markets are down and are in a very difficult period as investors are not active. I personally am sure this stage will soon end and the new era of Cryptocurrency will be more stable if Bitcoin reaches the $ 20,000 price in 2019.

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
D3m1r4wanti

Activity: 714
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 12:53:53 PM

Not at all, till the Genral Market capitalization reaches $500Billion then I can say we are in recovery mode lol 😆. The markets are not stable yet, surge 5% today dip 3% tomorrow repeatedly.
Most major markets are down and are in a very difficult period as investors are not active. I personally am sure this stage will soon end and the new era of Cryptocurrency will be more stable if Bitcoin reaches the $ 20,000 price in 2019.
You are sure that this difficult period will soon be over in 2019, then what about this year? will this year be bitcoin like this? or will bitcoin start to grow from now on and reach $ 20k in 2019?
Mame89

Activity: 1568
Merit: 432

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 02:11:17 PM

You are sure that this difficult period will soon be over in 2019, then what about this year? will this year be bitcoin like this? or will bitcoin start to grow from now on and reach $ 20k in 2019?
We remain confident and believe bitcoin will be able to reach an exchange rate of more than $ 20k and it looks like the recovery time will come soon at the end of this year or at least in this Q4.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
mikhailkudig

Activity: 112

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 08:54:07 PM

The fall is not over for all coins, it may still be "extinction", but it is for small beginners. Most of the popular coins have already reached their bottom and will soon only go up.
Wolfwar

Activity: 630

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 09:23:00 PM

The fall is not over for all coins, it may still be "extinction", but it is for small beginners. Most of the popular coins have already reached their bottom and will soon only go up.
I completely agree that the fall will not be completed yet. But this concerns only those projects that have no future prospects. repeatedly there is information that more than half of the coins of the cryptocurrency market will fall.
srcnckr

Activity: 244
Merit: 100

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 10:40:21 PM

I think this is a very good time to invest in cryptocurrency because most of the coins are very low value and the chances of growth in the future are very good. Make reasonable allocations to limit investment risks.

► EzyStayz ◄ ♦ A Global Holiday Rental Platform Powered by Crypto ♦ ► EzyStayz ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Facebook|Telegram|Instagram|Youtube
claus-rich

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 11:39:19 PM

Cryptocurrency market will recover soon. That is why I am not afraid to invest in various alternative coins. It seems to me that they will give me a profit.

samycoin

Activity: 812

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 11:47:07 PM

Well as we can see the market now that pump and dump again. And we see the same price I think we can't say that the market is recovering but still we believe that crypto market will be back on track again and bearish will be over.

[   N O M I N E X   ]        EXCHANGE       ◥        telegram      facebook      twitter
(❪   WIN 1000 USDT   ❫)         in         T R A D E R S   C O M P E T I T I O N
███ Create account ███ [ REF. CAMP. ] Nominex Binary Affiliate Program
Bitcoin1216

Activity: 364

Pawsome

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 11:54:13 PM

I don't think it still has, until now the market is still red, and when compared to the price position at the beginning of the year the market drop is more than 50% and I hope that October will be the beginning of the resurgence.

toast

Activity: 1582
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 02:55:40 AM

I'm also wondering about this. The market has gone up for 2 weeks. But if the long term, the market is still in downtrend. bitcoin needs to reach $ 9000- $ 10000. Surely the market has recovered
what you conveyed correctly experienced an increase even though it was not so big but it had become a breath of fresh air needed by investors and could increase the confidence and patience of investors in investing

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
molla_corda

Activity: 107

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 10:06:07 PM

The fall isn't over yet. However, for long-term investments, you can already buy your favorite crypto-currencies, because the price drop has almost reached its bottom and in the next couple, three weeks we will see only a slight change in prices.

■ KuBitX ■
█ Cryptocurrency Exchange & Trading Platform █
focused on:  knowledge | security | accessibility | excellence | ethics
galundan9

Activity: 700

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 11:36:22 PM

The fall isn't over yet. However, for long-term investments, you can already buy your favorite crypto-currencies, because the price drop has almost reached its bottom and in the next couple, three weeks we will see only a slight change in prices.

I think that the price of crypto has crawled back to grow and has reached its low point at that time
I hope that with this long fall, crypto prices will also not be affected and if we look back from the previous year's movement period, this month should have seen a rise and the bearish market has ended
okan

Activity: 644

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 07:37:14 AM

hi guys! In this article I would like to talk about how the crypto market has recovered in the last 3 days. Is this a real recovery or just a side effect after the World Cup. We need to look into this

in 2019 i expect a big bull run. at least x10 for all altcoins.
maybe 2020 will be year of altcoins
Sadyshagg

Activity: 308

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 08:10:24 AM

I think we will see some upside action this December. I dont think we will see the kind of growth we saw around that time last year, but I think anything around $10,000 is possible.
sana54210
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1128

"CoinPoker.com"

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 09:15:19 AM

I'm also wondering about this. The market has gone up for 2 weeks. But if the long term, the market is still in downtrend. bitcoin needs to reach $ 9000- $ 10000. Surely the market has recovered
what you conveyed correctly experienced an increase even though it was not so big but it had become a breath of fresh air needed by investors and could increase the confidence and patience of investors in investing
The market will definitely have an up trend in the long term because it is just the market that is down and the market has the huge ability to recover again.

The business cycle talks about four phases of the market and the phase that is going on right now is the recession which has given rise to stagnation as well. This is the reason Bitcoin market looks like it will not recover for people do not look at the real reason that has given rise to such a situation.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: