Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 07:35:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is A joke and will never last.  (Read 19766 times)
Operatr

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

www.DonateMedia.org

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2014, 02:07:24 AM

I think hes just pulling our legs here guys. Op is holding 100+ btc.

I am holding some btc. But thats besides the point.

Then feel free to unburden yourself of such a shitty idea like Bitcoin by giving them to me

The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
uptweets

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 19, 2014, 02:10:10 AM

What's the point of this joke?
donsanto

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2014, 03:20:45 AM

The OP said it all in his post. He simply doesn't understand how bitcoin work. He is most likely using an Old client or hes sending his coins with no transaction fee. Learn what your talking about before you come crying to the forums...
alrachid

Activity: 101
Merit: 10

Just another man trying to find his way.

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2014, 04:04:22 AM

I believe bitcoin has a spot in this world. It is a global currency and it has a lot of qualities that many desire within their currency. I admit, it has some things that need to be figured out before its a safe investment. But in my opinion, its here to stay. Someone is always going to be willing to pay for these, even if they get outlawed..

Make Money To Buy Crypto By Doing Online Surveys! http://bit.ly/2pDUMPJ
snakebit

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 19, 2014, 05:32:01 AM

ignored
skywave

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

"to endure to achieve"

View Profile
February 19, 2014, 09:41:52 AM

When I scroll up and down just this thread which is focused on the BTC I get a clear picture of the diehard fanatic BTC followers (this BTW goes for many many other threads and posts in bitcointalk as a whole):

rude
foulmouthed
harassing
BTC snobs
ridiculing
patronizing

I probably forgot some - but the matter of fact is that such attitudes and behaviors are painting a bad impression of the coin.

Granted some of you have elaborated with constructive responses which I am happy to read.

The rest is just noise.
I'll leave it to you to bash me further for speaking the truth - enjoy your cursing in choir Smiley

Radix - Just Imagine  Financial Freedom   ...coming soon, to a network near you...!
seriouscoin

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 19, 2014, 09:52:03 AM

When I scroll up and down just this thread which is focused on the BTC I get a clear picture of the diehard fanatic BTC followers (this BTW goes for many many other threads and posts in bitcointalk as a whole):

rude
foulmouthed
harassing
BTC snobs
ridiculing
patronizing

I probably forgot some - but the matter of fact is that such attitudes and behaviors are painting a bad impression of the coin.

Granted some of you have elaborated with constructive responses which I am happy to read.

The rest is just noise.
I'll leave it to you to bash me further for speaking the truth - enjoy your cursing in choir Smiley

Go back to your Pandacoin,

Maybe in your la la land where you can dream far enough, you would be in my shoes.

Meanwhile, you have a free pass to my ignore list with the top rank "dumb as fck"
Jomppe

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 19, 2014, 10:00:30 AM

BitCoin is a dying currency. In fact, it will never reach the mass adoption because it is not technically exaxctly 2014.
Why not just slowly leave the sinking boat (sorry my expression but this is how I see it) and buy WorldCoins.
I am not suggesting anything like "all-in" but make a plan - for example buy 0.1-1.0 BTC's worth of WorldCoins on daily basis. Thus you build a nice bag of the most advanced cryptocurrency.
Many of you are quite rich and perhaps heavily invested in bitcoins. Now it might be a good time to diversify a little bit.
By having always the best crypto as your base/core currency you make sure you will not get wiped out when BitCoin falls.
The smart business people can sense the signals of the "threath" that altcoins (WorldCoin especially) brings on the table.
I think we, as bitcoin community, need to be more open to new cryptocurrencies. Never stuck in one. When you have made a ton of money with one, it is not time to leave to the comfort. There are new coins coming and we need to pick up the best one.
I did my research among the cryptocurrencies and I agree, the vast majority of them is crab/somebody's hobby.
However as I came across to WDC all my requirements for a good cryptocurrency were fulfilled. It is technically the most advanced coin with very fast confirmation time, new coin (the price is cheap) and the most important thing: very strong and dedicated community that have gone through quite big challenges and became out from each of them as more than a conqueror.

By the way, not it is not too expensive to get among the 10 richest WorldCoin wallets. For this you need around 100-200 BTC last time I checked. Among 100 richest you will get only with around 20 bitcoins at the current price... The coin is quite well spread - the richest wallet have less than 2 million coins only.
skywave

"to endure to achieve"

View Profile
February 19, 2014, 10:19:39 AM

@Jomppe
Yep - WDC is one of the coins I'm already into - good concept and showing the direction a truly futuristic currency must take.
There are a few other currencies with similar outlook and visions - and those imo will be the big winners soon.
Good luck Smiley

Radix - Just Imagine  Financial Freedom   ...coming soon, to a network near you...!
skywave

"to endure to achieve"

View Profile
February 19, 2014, 10:22:46 AM

@seriouscoin
lol - ignore is for spineless people - I don't care much about you anyway

bitlancr

Activity: 616

View Profile
February 19, 2014, 01:30:20 PM

Bitcoin is like a five-year-old Tiger Woods. It might not last, but it's got plenty of fame, fortune, and shenanigans to look forward to. Grin
kodtycoon
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002

View Profile
February 19, 2014, 01:32:45 PM

nxt and nem are the answers! they are the two that will succeed! look it up.. bitcoin may still be the most expencive coin to buy in 10 years.. but nxt and nem will become widely adopted, take down wall street.. for the most part.. if you still think bitcoin is guna be top dog in 2 years.. your living in the past lol
Yea said the guy who has a huge stash of those two coins.

have you done any research into them..? besides the crappy distribution? dgex alone has already processed over half the total nxt coins in existence.. thats not including the other exchanges and private sales so distribution is already getting allot better! and i dont actually hold that many coins.. if you follow the nxt dev thread they are doing some really cool stuff.. and have allot planned!

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
seriouscoin

Activity: 658

View Profile
February 19, 2014, 05:29:16 PM

BitCoin is a dying currency. In fact, it will never reach the mass adoption because it is not technically exaxctly 2014.
Why not just slowly leave the sinking boat (sorry my expression but this is how I see it) and buy WorldCoins.
I am not suggesting anything like "all-in" but make a plan - for example buy 0.1-1.0 BTC's worth of WorldCoins on daily basis. Thus you build a nice bag of the most advanced cryptocurrency.
Many of you are quite rich and perhaps heavily invested in bitcoins. Now it might be a good time to diversify a little bit.
By having always the best crypto as your base/core currency you make sure you will not get wiped out when BitCoin falls.
The smart business people can sense the signals of the "threath" that altcoins (WorldCoin especially) brings on the table.
I think we, as bitcoin community, need to be more open to new cryptocurrencies. Never stuck in one. When you have made a ton of money with one, it is not time to leave to the comfort. There are new coins coming and we need to pick up the best one.
I did my research among the cryptocurrencies and I agree, the vast majority of them is crab/somebody's hobby.
However as I came across to WDC all my requirements for a good cryptocurrency were fulfilled. It is technically the most advanced coin with very fast confirmation time, new coin (the price is cheap) and the most important thing: very strong and dedicated community that have gone through quite big challenges and became out from each of them as more than a conqueror.

By the way, not it is not too expensive to get among the 10 richest WorldCoin wallets. For this you need around 100-200 BTC last time I checked. Among 100 richest you will get only with around 20 bitcoins at the current price... The coin is quite well spread - the richest wallet have less than 2 million coins only.

Time to put your WDC address in your sig for tips bitch!

Any other coins you're pumping?

Btw, dont ask for btc in your sig if its dying alright? Fcking loser
skywave

"to endure to achieve"

View Profile
February 19, 2014, 06:39:49 PM

Jeezz what a kindergarten!

dewdeded
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1011

Monero Evangelist

View Profile
February 19, 2014, 06:51:05 PM

Fuck WorldCoin.
arallmuus
Legendary

Activity: 2534
Merit: 1404

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2014, 08:01:12 PM

Why make you think its a joke and it will not last ? look at how much money are in it now

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
rohnearner

Activity: 350
Merit: 252

REAL-EYES || REAL-IZE || REAL-LIES||

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2014, 08:06:42 PM

Why make you think its a joke and it will not last ? look at how much money are in it now
This world is full with peoples everyone has their own brains , they can think whatever they want to, most of the times I don't even bother about what others perception is , you just study things on your own and decide if its worth it or not, I found it worthy so here I'm 

Sheldor333

Activity: 406

View Profile
February 19, 2014, 08:06:46 PM

In order to understand bitcoin you have to first understand fiat currency and it seems to me like you don't. Fiat didn't just become what it is today all at once, it changed as times changed and like everything bitcoin will have to change as time change or it will not survive, simple as that. Even today just small percentage of US dollar is physical, rest is digital. Why? Cost of printing it. Simple as that. Still it is centralized, and I don't see that changing. Bitcoin has that advantage, and it will have to change when the times ask that or it will be replaced.

RodeoX
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1145

The revolution will be monetized!

View Profile
February 19, 2014, 08:10:56 PM

BitCoin ...
How come whenever I see BitCoin instead of bitcoin the person does not know what they are taking about?

The gospel according to Satoshi - https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Free bitcoin in ? - Stay tuned for this years Bitcoin hunt!
DaFockBro

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 12:36:25 AM

The average consumer is not going to partake in bitcoin when transactions can take hours or even days (currently waiting 3+ hours to move money between accounts). Bitcoin is a fad and will never be a real currency due to the massive draw backs that are built into the currency itself and can not be counted. One of the reasons to use Bitcoin was due to the low fees. The fees will continue to raise as mining cost increase and people have to pay higher and higher fees just to get their bitcoin moved to a new location.

You will never be able to walk into a shop and just pay for an item. You will have to wait untill the transaction is confirmed which is currently taking hours and will eventually take days/weeks.

Bitcoin will fail once a better digital currency is introduced.

You're a towel.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: