Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 05:36:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35
  Print  
Author Topic: DONT INVEST IN BTC IF YOU CAN'T OR AFRAID OF TAKING RISK  (Read 4085 times)
OSEIBOATENG (OP)

Activity: 238
Merit: 15

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2018, 04:00:32 PM

This life is full of risks and indeed we are all taking part of it. No one knows Satoshi Nakamoto but people have invested in BTC. In our education we even take risk considering the fact that after school you might not get work.

Over the past months people have been complaining about the price of BTC and I think we should all know something very important. If you are a kind of person who is afraid to take risk. I saw some post talking of anxiety about btc investment and was like if you  can't take risks just leave the crypto world cos you might end up getting  Hypertension Grin.

Check this post out guys- https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4706131.0
                                      https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4469252.0

Hope I am right guys? Any comments and suggestions.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
paul00

Activity: 854
Merit: 257

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 04:18:46 PM

This life is full of risks and indeed we are all taking part of it. No one knows Satoshi Nakamoto but people have invested in BTC. In our education we even take risk considering the fact that after school you might not get work.

Over the past months people have been complaining about the price of BTC and I think we should all know something very important. If you are a kind of person who is afraid to take risk. I saw some post talking of anxiety about btc investment and was like if you  can't take risks just leave the crypto world cos you might end up getting  Hypertension Grin.

I agree to it invest on what you can afford to loose but as a wise investor you should think first before investing if the project or something youve invested might work or give you passive income someday and the reason why us invested is because the potential of getting a positive profit not to lose.
Kay94

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 04:20:17 PM

I have seen those post and commented on them too. We have to know that everything in this crypto business is about risk taking and we can go far with that mindset.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s   ▐ ╹  Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAPCNSPNRU   WHITEPAPER  ]     ICO ❱ ❱  ❱ Nov. 12 th
facebook   ◥ TWITTER   ◥ reddit   ────  (❪   B U Y   ❫)  ────

Activity: 364

Erotic Industry on the Blockchain! RachelX

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 04:36:31 PM

I agree to it invest on what you can afford to loose but as a wise investor you should think first before investing if the project or something youve invested might work or give you passive income someday and the reason why us invested is because the potential of getting a positive profit not to lose.

This is very true. People I think invest with what they cant afford to loose and at the end when btc goes down below the amount they invested they then sit back and cry. That's really a bad idea and we have to put a stop it and invest with what we can afford to loose.

RachelX ✦ 
❝ THE REVOLUTION OF THE EROTIC INDUSTRY
WHITEPAPER ✤ ─────  FacebookTwitterInstagram ⋆  Telegram ⋆  YouTube ⋆  LinkedIn  ───── ✤ BUY RACH
MilesTZv

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 04:37:07 PM

Yes, investing in bitcoin requires adventurous spirit. If you can't afford enough risk, your investment usually won't make much profit.
CryptoKush

Activity: 630
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 04:39:47 PM

I think also it is worthwhile to understand how long the investment in Bitcoin should be. I think if you like crypto currencies, even if you lose money, then you are doing what you like and enjoy.
chelle5

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 05:08:01 PM

Maybe, but how can if you really want to know and earn more knowledge about investing you can conquered your fears, sometimes we have to do because we have goals in life

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Jetakenare

Activity: 149

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2018, 05:10:53 PM

Its is definitely not for the faint hearted. Just like all business/ trading, you are exposed to enormous amounts of risk that can make you lose all your investment in a short time. So one of the first things I am learning now is to make calculated risk trades. That way I know that if I lose,I don't become bankrupt.
Ghondronk

Activity: 356
Merit: 14

https://exiptoken.io/

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 05:14:38 PM

If there is zero associated risk, then it will not become an investment. No matter you have invested on crypto-currencies, stocks, lands, treasury bonds or whatever, there will be a risk involved and it may not be equal. Hence, no matter what investment you make, it is required to understand these underlying facts and make the decision wisely.

EXIP PROJECT
A Decentralized Domain & Top-level domain service where your domain and TLD identified by a NFT
────────  Whitepaper ⬝  Twitter ⬝  Telegram⬝   Facebook ⬝  Medium    ─────── 
Indamuck

Activity: 1120
Merit: 554

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 05:38:12 PM

I really don't think the risk is that great.  Bitcoin has been around for almost 10 years and has shown to be secure.  Satoshi would of already dumped his coins if he had malicious intent.
Vickyrichy

Activity: 209
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 05:49:26 PM

For me, I think and see bitcoin investment as a risk taking venture. Every investor needs to understand and know about what ever he is investing into. Once an investor understands what he is investing in, there is nothing called risk in his mind. Understanding and knowing what you are investing in, you know the outcome of every action you take. People who don't understand what they are doing or investing in most times describe their actions as taking risks.
Aying

Activity: 784
Merit: 251

https://raiser.network

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 05:52:56 PM

That is right, you don't need to invest to something that you are still afraid of, it is fine to take risk if you know what you are entering at, so it is important to at least know the details and study it.

Watch out for this SPACE!
tunapa

Activity: 667
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 06:10:54 PM

Life itself is full of risks. I wouldn't blame any investor that is panicking because some people invested their entireness in this spaces while some just little, and so on. But an important thing to note is that all investment is risky and everyone should be treated as such. Dont ever invest, simply invest what you can afford lose or do calculative investment.
kanayaTabitha

Activity: 980
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 07:06:56 PM

I have invested in some token there are some developers who have abandoned their project and I suffered a loss but I learned and understood it finally I started re-investing from my experience and earning profit .. and right now I am holding a token with a moderate price down but I understand it's just time to wait. just wait and be a millionaire .. but all risky.
donovank

Activity: 84
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 07:08:59 PM

Don't invest what you can't loose
Man I remember the stories that came out after bitconnect dropped, horrible
lazygin006

Activity: 91

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 07:14:06 PM

It is true that you need to take risk to win big, especially investing in Bitcoin. But I do advise not to invest more than you can afford. Once you are out of money power it will be very hard to bounce back.
zinkla

Activity: 113

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 07:18:29 PM

More than true, i am getting tired of all that people that are always complaining because they do not even know in where the hell they are putting their money, it is time for them to realize that they are investing in something more than risky

Anait

Activity: 218

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 07:19:25 PM

The sentence mentioned in the threat title is the true fact, because some doesn't want to take risk. They wish to be on the secure side investing on gold and some other investments that were under central authority. With bitcoin we don't have a scheduled profiting, it happens with time.
jozymens7

Activity: 392

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2018, 07:22:23 PM

This life is really full of risks and I think those who always complain are those who do not take risk in life. I am trying my best in this life to take all the risk I can to get to my self actualization.

ofelia25

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 07:24:09 PM

This life is really full of risks and I think those who always complain are those who do not take risk in life. I am trying my best in this life to take all the risk I can to get to my self actualization.
That is right, and for me it is better to invest our money rather than investing our whole life doing our regular job which we cannot even afford to buy all the things that we need and to secure our family financially.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35
  Print  

Jump to: