Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 11:06:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin grows everyday through Shared knowledge  (Read 2397 times)
Vickyrichy (OP)

Activity: 209
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 04:43:17 AM

I came across a quote made by someone on this forum which goes like,'An open mind is one of the best assets when it come to cryptocurrency'.
 This quote got me thinking, to make bitcoin (cryptocurrency) grow everyday in relation to clearing all misconceptions people have, we need to share our little knowledge about bitcoin on this forum. Sharing of  knowledge will create an atmosphere for people to be open minded and also help newbie investors to understand the crypto world and the market. I realized there is quite a great number of very helpful people and resources on this forum.
 What do you guys think? Do you agree with me?
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TraiKH

Activity: 207
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 05:02:21 AM

I came across a quote made by someone on this forum which goes like,'An open mind is one of the best assets when it come to cryptocurrency'.
 This quote got me thinking, to make bitcoin (cryptocurrency) grow everyday in relation to clearing all misconceptions people have, we need to share our little knowledge about bitcoin on this forum. Sharing of  knowledge will create an atmosphere for people to be open minded and also help newbie investors to understand the crypto world and the market. I realized there is quite a great number of very helpful people and resources on this forum.
Yes. The ongoing development of bitcoin and crypto shows that it not only derives from its profitability but also brings many benefits and effects to the contemporary economy. Bitcoin is increasing its reputation and prospects for future trends.
Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 05:07:48 AM

people need to want to open their minds first before anything you say or do can change their views of bitcoin and the technology. and if they already have an open mind then the "knowledge" is already out there to be found and learned, you just have to search for it. for example you can go to bitcoin wiki or other proper sources such as some of the books that are written like the Andreas Antonopoulos book called Mastering Bitcoin and learn more.
a forum is just a place to share your opinion on the matter, discuss things, or ask questions about things you didn't understand. it is not a place to learn the basics in my opinion.

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
player514
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1039

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 06:46:05 AM

Exactly. Talk leads to awareness, awareness leads to action, and action leads to results. The more that we as instigators discuss the perks and benefits of cryptocurrency on this forum and in our lives, the more others will slowly catch on and realize the potential that cryptocurrency has in many industries. The term will grow to become something that all people are comfortable with rather than fear, but this all starts with increased discussion from us, who are the ones who are already familiar with cryptocurrency concepts. It seems like people know of crypto, but not about crypto. We as a community can change that.

This area is up for grabs! PM me if you're interested.
kastara

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 06:53:57 AM

I agree with you if we think positive then the results we can be positive also so that we will be more confident and more understanding again about cryptocurrency further with positive thinking.
Bervelukan

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 06:57:13 AM

I strongly agree with your expression that we really have to support and give understanding to them new investors so they always think positively about bitcoin investment.
BitcoinHodler

Activity: 1456
Merit: 578

HODLing is an art, not just a word...

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 07:03:25 AM

we need to share our little knowledge about bitcoin on this forum.

this is a good approach and as they say you have to spread the knowledge but at the same time you must have the right knowledge to want to teach others.
for instance these days if you visit the beginners board or even in this board, people sometimes create topics to "spread their knowledge" but they are more misleading than helpful.

Holding Bitcoin More Every Day
hknknitin
Copper Member

Activity: 48

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2018, 07:29:19 AM

True that! Bitcoin is attracting investors on a daily basis due to the recent profits, which are huge, made by many investors in the recent times. What now matters is, not going by the rumours on market progress which has no base. To avoid this we need to share important and valuable facts with suggestions on public platforms and different forums. The suggestions has to be genuine by the ones who are already excelling in this market. No baseless and pointless information should be posted to misguide the new investors and incur losses.
THS

Activity: 34

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 07:31:40 AM

I fully agree with the author, for many people the digital market is a dark forest. We need to help those people who are open to this information.
aglaida

Activity: 22

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 08:12:13 AM

Open mind is needed for any new concept and especially for something like crypto. Some of my friends have already labelled crypto and thus our conversation ends before we start.
Blackmoon84

Activity: 18

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 08:17:28 AM

The more that we as instigators discuss the perks and benefits of cryptocurrency on this forum and in our lives, the more others will slowly catch on and realize the potential that cryptocurrency has in many industries. The term will grow to become something that all people are comfortable with rather than fear, but this all starts with increased discussion from us, who are the ones who are already familiar with cryptocurrency concepts.
Bugsbey

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 08:26:37 AM

Letting the people know exactly what is really crypto currency and its benefits will help the community grow. Once more people will know crypto currency, the bigger will be this community who loves bitcoin and all crypto coins.
Baimovic

Activity: 1210
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 08:28:33 AM

I agree with you, one of the benefits of this forum is to share knowledge about the world of crypto. I'm sure here many members who have very good knowledge about crypto.

so, anyone who does not understand about crypto instruments, better ask in this forum.
besides that, with the discussion in this forum can also eliminate the panic.

St4yInTh3D4rk

Activity: 686
Merit: 264

"STAY IN THE DARK"

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 08:30:03 AM

yes that is true,bitcoin keeps growing by the shared knowledge through this forum and between friends on the social media.But most people sill don't have clear idea about what is bitcoin because they are telling the people to invest on bitcoin if you want rich but there is no guarantee that we can make money from crypto investments.SO share the knowledge that what is bitcoin not as n investment.

bustadice         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
[bustadice.
Play
bustadice]

Hero/Legendary
..bustadice..              ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
Manarfie.asrf

Activity: 102

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2018, 08:35:15 AM

yes of course I agree with your thoughts, I think we also need to gradually grasp our understanding of bitcoin so that gradually everyone will not misunderstand bitcoin, it will also help provide understanding to beginner investors  Roll Eyes
mcmchdlg03

Activity: 24

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 08:57:20 AM

Precisely. Talk prompts mindfulness, mindfulness prompts activity, and activity prompts comes about. The more that we as instigators examine the advantages and advantages of cryptographic money on this gathering and in our lives, the more others will gradually get on and understand the potential that digital currency has in numerous enterprises. The term will develop to end up something that all individuals are alright with instead of dread, yet this all begins with expanded talk from us, who are the ones who are as of now comfortable with digital money ideas. It appears like individuals know about crypto, yet not about crypto. We as a network can change that.
mersal

Activity: 1204
Merit: 38

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 09:05:19 AM

We need to share as much as we can then it will help the adoption rate to increase.But share the right knowledge,don't say bitcoin as an investment,it is just an crypto curreny but still we can make money from investing on it.
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2018, 09:35:14 AM

This forum is all about seeking the knowledge that we don't have and sharing the knowledge that we have about Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies. As of now, the user base is not much matured to deal with the situations taking place in the market and that's why big whales and institutional investors are in the position of manipulating it in the way they want. That's the reason why scammers are able to execute the scams without many efforts. The mass awareness is the only option to deal with such things and make the user base stronger.
Korkorjkk

Activity: 546
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2018, 09:48:52 AM

This forum is a great source of information for crypto members. We all share ideas here and learn from each other. I believe if we acquire knowledge about crypto, we should not be selfish but share it with others on the forum.

shu_22

Activity: 14

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 11:23:52 AM

One of the main reason for the degradation of Bitcoin is panic in the market which can be overcome with the sharing of facts and information subject to Bitcoin as it is the thing which has again taken the pace and in the coming times bitcoin is going to be highly productive.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20  All
  Print  

Jump to: