Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 11:56:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin grows everyday through Shared knowledge  (Read 2397 times)
sublime5447
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 07:23:20 PM

All things received with a closed mind will be rejected, everyone is open-minded but the level is different for each person. If people have opened their minds, they only need to seek the knowledge available whether it’s free or they have to spend money to learn it.
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MartinAK

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 07:52:43 PM

I perfectly concord with you vicky, we first have to get a change of mind and be prepared to cope and adjust to this to this new realm of knowledge. In fact we are fortunate to be on this noble platform.
charlzyeby

Activity: 182
Merit: 4

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 09:07:11 PM

This technology is still not understood by most people in the world so shared knowledge is quite important to making bitcoin the next big thing in technology. We have to be able to share our knowledge in a very simple language so people can actually understand what the bitcoin movement is all about.
Whibu

Activity: 186
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 04:10:53 PM

it's true that I think bitcoin always grows every time, and giving good news to investors is one good thing.
sinta23

Activity: 668
Merit: 100

DogData

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 04:54:44 PM

I perfectly concord with you vicky, we first have to get a change of mind and be prepared to cope and adjust to this to this new realm of knowledge. In fact we are fortunate to be on this noble platform.

I also agree with your opinion, indeed we must change our mindset in overcoming the world's mining. because the longer the world will surely be more developed and the development appears. we should also be grateful because we have known the world of crypto. because since the world of crypto the world economy can be helped little by little. although not yet fully.

tsmc103

Activity: 14

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 05:39:48 PM

yes sharing is caring if crypto lovers share their knowledge on this platform then this is the good for who want to engage with bitcoin specially for newbie who are searching info how bitcoin works also this platform is helpful for bitcoin growth and attract more new investors many new peoples are planing to invest in cryptocurrencies but they hesitate because of less knowledge.
viyumztf

Activity: 162

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 05:43:40 PM

I agree with you. It's true. The world of bitcoin is open, and the growth of the community is precisely because of the openness of most people.
Qwerts

Activity: 58

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 05:54:24 PM

I came across a quote made by someone on this forum which goes like,'An open mind is one of the best assets when it come to cryptocurrency'.
 This quote got me thinking, to make bitcoin (cryptocurrency) grow everyday in relation to clearing all misconceptions people have, we need to share our little knowledge about bitcoin on this forum. Sharing of  knowledge will create an atmosphere for people to be open minded and also help newbie investors to understand the crypto world and the market. I realized there is quite a great number of very helpful people and resources on this forum.
 What do you guys think? Do you agree with me?

Yes, everything starts with literacy. Ignorance is a sin, people with no knowledge in this generation tends to be the "prey" for competitive and intelligent "predators". We all have to contribute in the growing number of people learning about cryptocurrencies in this technological world. We have to be smart enough to distinguish what is real and concise and be able to teach individuals about the way of cryptocurrency.
IndigoRed

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 03:32:09 AM

All things received with a closed mind will be rejected, everyone is open-minded but the level is different for each person. If people have opened their minds, they only need to seek the knowledge available whether it’s free or they have to spend money to learn it.

Very true. An open mind is definitely necessary. But we can’t just force the concept of crypto on everybody. They will understand it based on its own merit. Same as other technologies. Everyone didn’t learn how to use the internet or smartphones immediately. They saw its usefulness and they began to adopt it. People will catch up and will embrace these life-changing technologies. Just wait and see.
Max_fee

Activity: 73

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 03:53:55 AM

There is no doubt about it that Shared knowledge in this forum is very useful for newbie like me. It also contribute to grow Bitcoin day by day.
forumsehat

Activity: 120

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 04:03:08 AM

I strongly agree with your thoughts, and I also have long believed strongly that the world of crypto or bitcoin will always grow for digital finance in a more advanced future.
Getcoinsite

Activity: 714
Merit: 260

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 04:07:44 AM

I came across a quote made by someone on this forum which goes like,'An open mind is one of the best assets when it come to cryptocurrency'.
 This quote got me thinking, to make bitcoin (cryptocurrency) grow everyday in relation to clearing all misconceptions people have, we need to share our little knowledge about bitcoin on this forum. Sharing of  knowledge will create an atmosphere for people to be open minded and also help newbie investors to understand the crypto world and the market. I realized there is quite a great number of very helpful people and resources on this forum.

How would you expect us to share our thoughts when we all know how spamming this forum now?even if how good your shared knowledge and ideas here but with this spams people might get hard to catch up your posting and that means flood comments will come and the mean will suddenly disappear or will covered by flooding messages

But that mentality will help this community grows iff only all of us make one stand for this
befriendmywater

Activity: 658
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 04:17:15 AM

I agree with you. Forum members should have quality articles and often make a discussion about Cryptocurrency better. This will help many newcomers become more proficient in the Crypto market and they will have new ways of doing business in this market.
We should help each other to get rich. Grin

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
bitcoinVPSD

Activity: 442
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 04:18:10 AM

I agree with you . The knowledge that investors provide here will provide new insights for investors as well as for newcomers. Sharing knowledge here is very useful and practical for our investment strategies in the future.

charlemagne_15

Activity: 357
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 05:11:25 AM

I couldn't agree more. Knowledge is a powerful asset that an individual can aquired. The forum members should post a topic that is helpful for the fellow members such as informatic threads and quality subjects for as to be aware of the details of bitcoin or crypto. Sharing knowledge about it makes the bitcoin grow each day. It also helps bitcoin to promote to others. So sharing is a necessity.

PTON PRE-SALE Live    █████████████     FORESTING     █████████████  PARTICIPATE NOW!
█████ next-generation social media service based on blockchain technology   ██████
 █ ██ █  ● Twitter ● Facebook ● Youtube ● Telegram [EN] ● Telegram [KOR] ● Medium  █ ██ █ 
Sword555

Activity: 619
Merit: 251

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 07:35:26 AM

It is, by the way, one of the best ways to advertise the project, in my opinion, to give it to people for them to share the Knowledge with emotions about the project this is how the hype is created.
Proo1947

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 08:30:49 AM

I agree with you, having an open mind is an asset in the world of cryptocurrency. Everyone goes through hardship, when they newly join cryptocurrency, thus it would be really good for everyone if they open mindedly share their opinions and confusions, it would create a kind of unity in this community as well as do good to the cryptocurrency world.
MeaglesMind

Activity: 181

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 08:32:34 AM

Before making you an open mind, you should study as far as you can about crypto-space. Then you try to help others by discussing their problems and trying solving it by giving them advice. This makes and will make a clean and strong community to enrich crypto market as people will have the answeres to the problems they face and will get more interested. But we all have to be honest and good in mind to improve more.
registrationfee

Activity: 25

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 08:43:17 AM

Through shared knowledge, there are so many good advice for us. That is really helpful and useful to help Bitcoin grow up in the future
Blackrain13

Activity: 328
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 08:50:55 AM

You are right. Sharing of knowledge is a great and helpful tool to spread the importance of bitcoin and to help others to understand more about bitcoin. It helps to solve some issues regarding bitcoin and continue to develop the strong relationship of bitcoin believers.

██  ▀■  KittieFIGHT.io  ■▀  ██
▄    Real time dapp game    ▄
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: