Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 10:04:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin grows everyday through Shared knowledge  (Read 2398 times)
MightyTulip32

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 11:21:42 AM

I agree with it. For the betterment of btc We all need to share rigid information through the forum.
BestBoardroom36

Activity: 67

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 11:22:47 AM

Sharing crypto knowledge will help to get many investors to invest in btc.
wtbhitlv

Activity: 178

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 11:32:58 AM

I agree with you that my encrypted knowledge is also benefited from the sharing of this forum. Sharing is the most important way for people to gain knowledge in the future, and I think it will help the encrypted community to grow faster.
Tulanpa

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 05:35:30 PM

I concur with u but even if we are not told we should all know what we so that gives us profit, we av to support it and gives it 100% attention
ajuelnah akun

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 05:47:08 PM

I came across a quote made by someone on this forum which goes like,'An open mind is one of the best assets when it come to cryptocurrency'.
 This quote got me thinking, to make bitcoin (cryptocurrency) grow everyday in relation to clearing all misconceptions people have, we need to share our little knowledge about bitcoin on this forum. Sharing of  knowledge will create an atmosphere for people to be open minded and also help newbie investors to understand the crypto world and the market. I realized there is quite a great number of very helpful people and resources on this forum.
 What do you guys think? Do you agree with me?
Yes. The ongoing development of bitcoin and crypto shows that it not only derives from its profitability but also brings many benefits and effects to the contemporary economy. Bitcoin is increasing its reputation and prospects for future trends.
bitcoin is designed in such a way, indeed for that purpose.
bitcoin is created today to be inherited to people in the future.
MetalGear

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 05:54:33 PM

I agree everyone could grows they everyday life and knowledge about bitcoin if they will going to share it. If someone who has enough knowledges about bitcoin are sharing how will bitcoin change the future.
Yes I knew bitcoin by sharing of my son he share his knowledge about in cryptocurrency and now my knowledge about in cryptocurrency I share it to my friends I want to help them to become successful like me. I believe bitcoin is for everybody that's why I shared my knowledge.
boyjack

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 06:12:28 PM

Many countries are available to trade crypto currencies, but same time many countries are regulating cryptos and bitcoin, Russia,Japan Middle east countries are good crypto trading countries, in future may be many more countries will regulate, I think countries should allow to trade crypto currencies and bitcoin,Not unless if the media stops talking about crap in generalizing Bitcoin as a scam, and I cant believe how ignorant the people would be to directly point a finger to cryptocurrency and labelled it as a scam. They dont even have a single idea what or how does Bitcoin and cryptocurrency works.
elygil2022

Activity: 140
Merit: 2

REMIIT.IO

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 04:39:43 AM

Word of mouth is better than any online campaigns. But sadly, close minded people still think that bitcoin is a scam despite the overwhelming evidence on the contrary. And testimonies from friends and relatives.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
REMIIT.IO ║ Decentralized Remittance & Payment Platform (https://remiit.io/)
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
mel1978

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 04:44:47 AM

I came across a quote made by someone on this forum which goes like,'An open mind is one of the best assets when it come to cryptocurrency'.
 This quote got me thinking, to make bitcoin (cryptocurrency) grow everyday in relation to clearing all misconceptions people have, we need to share our little knowledge about bitcoin on this forum. Sharing of  knowledge will create an atmosphere for people to be open minded and also help newbie investors to understand the crypto world and the market. I realized there is quite a great number of very helpful people and resources on this forum.
That is true a lot of people are getting into the interest of knowing everyday because there are some investors of bitcoin are getting rich because of holding and selling when the price is very high. There are some wanted to earn and join bounty campaign here in this forum. Like me I got into the interest of knowing and be a part of bitcoin business last 3 years ago when a friend of mind inviting to join some bitcoin investments. This is the time where I did research on how to explore my knowledge about bitcoins.
Edeakramer

Activity: 31

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 04:45:04 AM

I knew about bitcoin that when my boss shared me, so thankful.
Xalata

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 04:49:23 AM

That's very true because if  knowledge about bitcoin is shared to the public concerning how bitcoin investment really runs then i guess many people would not engage in all sorts of panic sells which only reduces the value of bitcoin. Also it will change their minds set about the fact that bitcoin is a scam.

svetochka.yakovleva.93

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 11:07:10 AM

absolutely agree with the chosen topic, because I think that every day more and more people start to learn about the crypto currency market, so when we share our experience with other people, they start to understand it, thereby investing in bitcoin starts to increase.
coinxwife

Activity: 167

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 11:14:33 AM

With our sharing of opinions and ideas everyone got the knowledge about bitcoin so the investors got interested to invest in cryptocurrency, by nurturing the mind of those who are interested to join here it will spread and develop to everyones mindset in bitcoin..
KenChanYu

Activity: 1139
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 11:25:51 AM

That is true a lot of people are getting into the interest of knowing everyday because there are some investors of bitcoin are getting rich because of holding and selling when the price is very high. There are some wanted to earn and join bounty campaign here in this forum. Like me I got into the interest of knowing and be a part of bitcoin business last 3 years ago when a friend of mind inviting to join some bitcoin investments. This is the time where I did research on how to explore my knowledge about bitcoins.
With each passing day, the demand of bitcoin is increasing, because more are now becoming open-minded, educated, and aware of what this technology is. They find it valuable and profitable if it is managed properly, and wisely. Though some are still unaware about bitcoin but they get curious and interested to join the community to earn and be part of its growth. I'm hopeful that it doesn't end here, instead it will continue to grow and also our strong support system has a big role not only for its brighter future, but for all of us.
Marlo0619

Activity: 196
Merit: 6

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 02:50:28 PM

That is very true. I have a friend that told me about this bitcoin. He shared me his knowledge on how to use this and what is this all about. Now, I make money because of bitcoin. Also because of my friend. Users are growing because bitcoin is shared everyday to people by users.

[www.athero.io]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution
▀▀█▄▄   A revolutionary decentralized digital economy   ▄▄█▀▀
fianaindriati

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 03:07:19 PM

The best way to get mature is sharing knowledge. Knowledge is power. So share knowledge increase power.

the way to become an adult is not only to share knowledge, but we must think more mature and change our nature, so that we can mature, because basically we live not just like children continuously, but our times are a period of maturity.
njklhwioa

Activity: 27

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 03:13:25 PM

Yes, there are a lot of good people out there and very knowledgeable about bitcoin. Especially big investors always share their opinions on this forum for everyone to learn together. I'm a newbie, I learned a lot about investing in bitcoin thanks to this forum.
jemarleon

Activity: 420
Merit: 13

Silence

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 03:17:02 PM

Sharing of  knowledge will create an atmosphere for people to be open minded and also help newbie investors to understand the crypto world and the market. I realized there is quite a great number of very helpful people and resources on this forum.
That is exactly this forum's main purpose, not just to earn by selling product's and services and joining bounty campaign's, also that is the reason why ICO's give higher reward's for Signature campaign's because the purpose of this forum is sharing knowledge to each other in that way they advertise their company to the other member on this forum.
Cryptotissue

Activity: 150

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 03:22:49 PM

I believe having an open mind about cryptocurrencies is the essential tool in the crypto world. Open minds always give room to share, receive and understand new information and knowledge about bitcoin.....
MiukoOk

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 03:51:27 AM

I fully agree with this view. By sharing information on forums, people who do not really trust or have little information about crypto will have more knowledge, information channels to learn, from which bitcoin will become more popular with everybody. Like me, from the unknown about crypto, not knowing about Bitcoin through the people you share, introducing the Bitcoin forum helped me have a more positive view of electronic money.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: