Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 08:22:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin grows everyday through Shared knowledge  (Read 2398 times)
EtherealBlaze612

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 01:00:43 PM

I agree with you. Its really happening.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ohkkstaaahp

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 01:06:05 PM

Bitcoin will grow through promotion and be more engaged

bajingluncat

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 01:15:59 PM

It is true that in life being humble listening to the opinions of others is open to something new even though sometimes it will change the principle of our life, but I think you need to have it when you join this crypto, sharing your views will sometimes open up new and better ways brainstorming will make the knowledge that we have more useful than that we will also get new knowledge as a refresher of our thinking
Sukunan-

Activity: 53

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 01:28:07 PM

yes I agree, from this forum there is a lot of exchange of ideas and knowledge about bitcoin that can be useful for other friends, and certainly will also affect the quality of bitcoin.
hibiscus

Activity: 217

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 01:44:27 PM

Bitcoin is one of the major crypto currency which can operate world wide.It is a modern form of economy with strong net work systems and has specific characteristics and it is liked with the modern technology..The introduction of the modern technology to bitcoin is an advantage to the systems.but by considering the entire global populations about 35 to 40 percentage of the people only are aware of the modern technology, the remaining 60 of the people are unable to use the bitcoin.Mean time bitcoin is getting popularized day by day and hence bitcoin grows every day through the shared knowledge.
HyperService08

Activity: 30

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 02:23:30 PM

It is true that people learn of Btc through people more than just searching on google.
SamuraiBlender322

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 02:24:09 PM

Those who are connected with tech, they are thirsty of BTC for sure.
PirateMuscle20

Activity: 310

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 02:24:28 PM

It is true as people are connected from different places and they share their thoughts.
IndependentExtend32

Activity: 26

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 02:24:52 PM

I agree with you sir. Knowledge sharing is very important for any progress.
R. Hasan

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 02:29:20 PM

If we think positive then the results we can be positive that we will be more confident and more understanding again about crypto currency with positive that i think so.
dsaijz03

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2018, 02:30:55 PM

I came across a quote made by someone on this forum which goes like,'An open mind is one of the best assets when it come to cryptocurrency'.
 This quote got me thinking, to make bitcoin (cryptocurrency) grow everyday in relation to clearing all misconceptions people have, we need to share our little knowledge about bitcoin on this forum. Sharing of  knowledge will create an atmosphere for people to be open minded and also help newbie investors to understand the crypto world and the market. I realized there is quite a great number of very helpful people and resources on this forum.
 What do you guys think? Do you agree with me?
Yes this forum have helped a lot of people to know bitcoin and how to invest and make some profit out of crypto currency. I agree that in discussions like this we can learn more about crypto currency and we can be aware of what is going on in this market and know what to do with our investment. In this forum there are lot of information that you need if you are a newbie in crypto, all you have to do is read and explore more in this forum.
Sanjida
Copper Member

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 06:08:22 PM

I think sharing knowledge is the best measure of bitcoin and the other coins.there is a lot of interchange of notion and knowledge toward bitcoin.knowledge sharing is too much significant for any progress.it's always be conducive.
Raja_Salman

Activity: 511
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 06:40:01 PM

I came across a quote made by someone on this forum which goes like,'An open mind is one of the best assets when it come to cryptocurrency'.
 This quote got me thinking, to make bitcoin (cryptocurrency) grow everyday in relation to clearing all misconceptions people have, we need to share our little knowledge about bitcoin on this forum. Sharing of  knowledge will create an atmosphere for people to be open minded and also help newbie investors to understand the crypto world and the market. I realized there is quite a great number of very helpful people and resources on this forum.
I agree with all of your opinions because in my opinion the development and growth of bitcoin depends on the investors themselves in my opinion
junglist.massive

Activity: 759
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 07:21:09 PM

I completely agree with that idea. And I also think thats what bitcointalk forum or any other coin forums are meant to be.
As of now, not really 100% of us understand bitcoin. We keep doubting it everyday while instead we should support it and bring more people in.
We could help each other by suggesting books, writing articles and explain to others for dumb questions that they ask.
Bitcoin became more popular because of us, because of our testament regarding on the huge potential of bitcoin that help it to become more attractive to the people. And that's what also this forum serve like and that's why this forum was made up and that was to serve as the main forum for sharing ideas and knowledge.
Yes because we always exchange information about bitcoin development in this forum and many newcomers who don’t understand about bitcoin/crypto then join this forum to find out about the knowledge of bitcoin/crypto. Maybe half of popularity of bitcoin comes from this forum because this forum is internationally public so many different people from many countries join in this forum and talk about bitcoin/crypto.
shagor106

Activity: 73

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 08:02:29 PM

Exactly. I agree with you,  if we think positive then the results we can be positive also so that we will be more confident. This is a good approach. We need to help those people who are open to this information. Knowledge sharing is very important for any progress.
ovbokhan

Activity: 95

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 08:06:16 PM

That is why those who adopt new technology or innovation are always those who benefit the most from it. I wished I had known bitcoin much  earlier
1van__

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 08:14:53 PM

it's cool, bitcoin again goes up and will soon please its lords
montgolfier

Activity: 119

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 08:33:07 PM

Well i think taht the growht is not just about the price, the growth is about the knowledge and how people reacts over it, everything depends on people to be honest
ordeath

Activity: 228

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 08:55:28 PM

I also support that belief that we as bitcoin supporters and enthusiasts supposed to share our interest and involvement between our mates and acquaintances, so they would be encouraged to enter the market.
GreatGEEK

Activity: 86

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 02:21:19 PM

people need to want to open their minds first before anything you say or do can change their views of bitcoin and the technology. and if they already have an open mind then the "knowledge" is already out there to be found and learned, you just have to search for it. for example you can go to bitcoin wiki or other proper sources such as some of the books that are written like the Andreas Antonopoulos book called Mastering Bitcoin and learn more.
a forum is just a place to share your opinion on the matter, discuss things, or ask questions about things you didn't understand. it is not a place to learn the basics in my opinion.

Well, I can’t disagree that those, who want to learn can do it without any problems. There is a plenty of information all over the internet. Still, it doesn’t mean that we shouldn’t share our opinions or knowledge anymore. The more information you can get, the better can be your strategy.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: