Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 07:57:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin grows everyday through Shared knowledge  (Read 2400 times)
maydna

Activity: 2968
Merit: 556

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 01:18:28 AM

people need to want to open their minds first before anything you say or do can change their views of bitcoin and the technology. and if they already have an open mind then the "knowledge" is already out there to be found and learned, you just have to search for it. for example you can go to bitcoin wiki or other proper sources such as some of the books that are written like the Andreas Antonopoulos book called Mastering Bitcoin and learn more.
a forum is just a place to share your opinion on the matter, discuss things, or ask questions about things you didn't understand. it is not a place to learn the basics in my opinion.

Well, I can’t disagree that those, who want to learn can do it without any problems. There is a plenty of information all over the internet. Still, it doesn’t mean that we shouldn’t share our opinions or knowledge anymore. The more information you can get, the better can be your strategy.

by connecting to the internet, we can find any information or knowledge that we want, we can find more about bitcoin itself or another information related to cryptocurrency. like you said, the more we learn, the more chances for us to get the information especially in how to make money from cryptocurrency. sharing knowledge in the website and forum can also help people to find the information so it will give another opinion from many people about the things that related with cryptocurrency and bitcoin.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
deppil

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 02:03:29 AM

I came across a quote made by someone on this forum which goes like,'An open mind is one of the best assets when it come to cryptocurrency'.

That is why those who adopt new technology or innovation are always those who benefit the most from it. I wished I had known bitcoin much  earlier
Yeah very lucky people who have open minded. they will accept whatever input and information from others people. thats why they can get to know bitcoin because there are many people talking about bitcoin now. and I include people who are open minded. unfortunately I heard bitcoin in 2013
cutecute

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 02:13:09 AM

I came across a quote made by someone on this forum which goes like,'An open mind is one of the best assets when it come to cryptocurrency'.
 This quote got me thinking, to make bitcoin (cryptocurrency) grow everyday in relation to clearing all misconceptions people have, we need to share our little knowledge about bitcoin on this forum. Sharing of  knowledge will create an atmosphere for people to be open minded and also help newbie investors to understand the crypto world and the market. I realized there is quite a great number of very helpful people and resources on this forum.
 What do you guys think? Do you agree with me?

Yes bitcoin grows everyday through shared knowledge. If everyone shares about what they know, there is a possibility that they will know all the information they need in bitcoin.
Bonsaiav

Activity: 602
Merit: 118

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 07:00:31 AM

This quote got me thinking, to make bitcoin (cryptocurrency) grow everyday in relation to clearing all misconceptions people have, we need to share our little knowledge about bitcoin on this forum. Sharing of  knowledge will create an atmosphere for people to be open minded and also help newbie investors to understand the crypto world and the market. I realized there is quite a great number of very helpful people and resources on this forum.

The problems we face when we pursue something will make our minds open so that they can enrich inspiration. Life struggles are the most effective way to develop brain abilities. Because, life problems will put pressure on emotionally to provoke an open understanding of new nor old things.

Ramonranger

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 07:10:36 AM

yeah RIGHT.. everyday the Bitcoin is always an issue on how to use it or how to invest or how to gain profit in joining any bounty.
recklessMe

Activity: 195
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 11:31:19 AM

people need to want to open their minds first before anything you say or do can change their views of bitcoin and the technology. and if they already have an open mind then the "knowledge" is already out there to be found and learned, you just have to search for it. for example you can go to bitcoin wiki or other proper sources such as some of the books that are written like the Andreas Antonopoulos book called Mastering Bitcoin and learn more.
a forum is just a place to share your opinion on the matter, discuss things, or ask questions about things you didn't understand. it is not a place to learn the basics in my opinion.

Well, I can’t disagree that those, who want to learn can do it without any problems. There is a plenty of information all over the internet. Still, it doesn’t mean that we shouldn’t share our opinions or knowledge anymore. The more information you can get, the better can be your strategy.
aleksej.rozhkov

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 01:45:45 PM

I agree completely! the whole society must constantly study and receive correct information. The more people understand the crypto market, the more people will invest and enjoy the entire crypto world! We need crypto schools in different countries, where there will be training!
Gotumoot

Activity: 1372
Merit: 261

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 01:51:54 PM

Yes bitcoin grows everyday through shared knowledge. If everyone shares about what they know, there is a possibility that they will know all the information they need in bitcoin.
Even if we shared our knowledge, they will not easily believe on us. Some will state that its a scam, and some will surely ignore it because they dont have interest on it. For them to believe us, its better if they see us succeed on bitcoin, because we people believe in the saying that to see is to believe.
Zemomtum

Activity: 1316
Merit: 104

CitizenFinance.io

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 01:55:26 PM

Even if we shared our knowledge, they will not easily believe on us. Some will state that its a scam, and some will surely ignore it because they dont have interest on it. For them to believe us, its better if they see us succeed on bitcoin, because we people believe in the saying that to see is to believe.
In my opinion, people who are passionate can make some great insight in that little shared knowledge that is mentioned in this post, I agree that not all people can reflect to that shared knowledge which is why the growth of Bitcoin is slow, even if you share a great knowledge to a certain person, who's not interested in Bitcoin all along, it'll be worthless.

Angela28

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 02:52:18 PM

Nowadays, with the internet technology era, it is not difficult to get information related to the bitcoin market. It is information through the press through media channels and forums where we can share information.
Dhaniii

Activity: 728
Merit: 100

https://i.imgur.com/hgxNNiA.png

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 03:00:55 PM

I agree with you, in this forum we can share a lot of knowledge, and we can also seek knowledge about bitcoin if we want to read. lots of threads that have talked about bitcoin, like price predictions, and what will happen to bitcoin. depending on whether we want to read or not.

adiva16

Activity: 39

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 03:09:29 PM

when I was new to Bitcoin there was a lot of bad news and made me doubt about the future of Cryptocurrency, but after knowing more about what cryptocurrency especially Bitcoin I was more open-minded, this would be a very good future and I wish I was in it..
Phophobobooo

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 04:12:22 PM

If they totally realize the importance of crypto and how it will them theres a possibility that  the negativity on their mind will change into positive.
franciscoDC

Activity: 357

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 04:28:31 PM

Yes definitely,but i dont know why other country banning this things,for me as a person having bitcoin and crypto can change our life,like my friend his life now was changed because of investing in bitcoin,so bitcoin popularity was growing faster everyday.

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬
Emjohn.

Activity: 119

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 04:31:36 PM

It is true that bitcoin grows everyday through shared knowledge using this forum and other social medias. By sharing knowledge, we inform others who didn't know anything about bitcoin.
r1a2y3m4

Activity: 504
Merit: 127

Match365> be a part of 150BTC inviting bonus

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 04:37:44 PM

I don't think that bitcoin grows with shared knowledge. I think it is more on the transaction of money or something for it to grow not the knowledge itself. So, for it to grow more, we must sacrifice money.

Cryptotissue

Activity: 150

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 05:25:14 PM

Bitcoin actually got it popularity through shared knowledge, I got to know of bitcoin through friend and reading it on peoples statuses. so all i can say is that i agree with the fact that it grows through shared knowledge. this will help bring on board people who fear to join bitcoin
chikading2016

Activity: 949
Merit: 48

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 05:29:13 PM

I don't think that bitcoin grows with shared knowledge. I think it is more on the transaction of money or something for it to grow not the knowledge itself. So, for it to grow more, we must sacrifice money.
Well i believe that the bitcoin is really interesting. And if we have more knowledge about it maybe we will try to find some other god or new way to earn. So then So believe that the bitcoin will soon rise and grow because many people really wanted to have some more amazing profit from it.

OpenClips153

Activity: 42

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 06:15:20 PM

it is right that growing through shared knowledge because there are a lot of users and it is impossible for every one to know every thing about bitcoin so, sharing plays a great role in this case.
Bellator

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 01:48:17 PM

Everyday is a learning experience,those knowledge shared from our co bitcoiners makes us learn so many things.I think what makes this forum keeps more stronger is all because of those shared knowledged from each one of us.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: