Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 03:32:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin grows everyday through Shared knowledge  (Read 2397 times)
bitterdog

Activity: 728
Merit: 503

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 02:33:19 PM

I came across a quote made by someone on this forum which goes like,'An open mind is one of the best assets when it come to cryptocurrency'.
 This quote got me thinking, to make bitcoin (cryptocurrency) grow everyday in relation to clearing all misconceptions people have, we need to share our little knowledge about bitcoin on this forum. Sharing of  knowledge will create an atmosphere for people to be open minded and also help newbie investors to understand the crypto world and the market. I realized there is quite a great number of very helpful people and resources on this forum.
 What do you guys think? Do you agree with me?
Yass!! Well said man. Sharing is caring. I know its a cliche thing but its true. Don't tired to always read and ask about something that you don't understand. Although seems useless but actually its very useful when it comes to experience and information.

▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄████████▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄████████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀███████████████
██████████▄   ▀█████████████
████████████▄   ▀███████████
██████████████▄   ▀█████████
█████████████▀   ▄██████████
███████████▀   ▄████████████
██████████▄  ▄██████████████
███████████████████████████
 ▀████████████████████████▀
    ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀
            ▀▀▀

⬢⬢

⬢⬢

▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄████████▄▄
▄██████████▀▀▀█▀█▄
██ ▀█████▀     ▀██
██▌   ▀▀▀      ███
███▄           ███
████▀         ████
▀████▄     ▄▄████▀
   ▀▀▄▄▄▄████▀▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██████████████████

▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
██████████▀▀  ▐███
██████▀▀  ▄   ████
███▀   ▄█▀   ▐████
████▄▄█▀     █████
▀█████▌ ▄▄▄ ▐████▀
   ▀▀████████▀▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██████████████████

▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄████████▄▄
▄███████▀   ▐████▄
████████  ▄███████
██████      ██████
████████  ████████
████████  ████████
▀███████  ███████▀
   ▀▀████████▀▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██████████████████

▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄██▀█▀███▄▄
▄███▀▀▀ ▀ ▀▀█████▄
██████ ████▄ █████
██████ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████
██████ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████
██████ ████▀ █████
▀███▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄█████▀
   ▀▀██▄█▄███▀▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██████████████████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BitcoinPanther

Activity: 1918
Merit: 564

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 02:48:38 PM

I came across a quote made by someone on this forum which goes like,'An open mind is one of the best assets when it come to cryptocurrency'.
 This quote got me thinking, to make bitcoin (cryptocurrency) grow everyday in relation to clearing all misconceptions people have, we need to share our little knowledge about bitcoin on this forum. Sharing of  knowledge will create an atmosphere for people to be open minded and also help newbie investors to understand the crypto world and the market. I realized there is quite a great number of very helpful people and resources on this forum.

I'll say a thinking mind is the best asset when it comes to cryptocurrency.

The definition of cryptocurrency is already a bit to fathom, what more the explanation to non-crypto (worst, to non-techie) people?  An open mind will indeed benefit a person as it is the perfect avenue to start listening what the crypto market has to offer.

But the truth is, it takes more than an open minded person to really grasp the economy of bitcoin (unless you simply want them to invest on it, then one can simply cite the instant millionaires bitcoin made last year when it reached its ATH).

But if we want a truly informed bitcoin community, a thinking mind is a necessity. Without which, surviving the volatile market of bitcoin might be much of a frustration one can hardly bear.

And yes, i do agree with you that there are lots of helpful people within this forum that might just pave way for other people, especially newbies, to start adopting to bitcoin and its bright future. Do send them here for great insights. I think we could just help each other along the way.
stayeduptolate

Activity: 980
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 08:02:33 PM

I think we all know that bitcoin is a volatile, versatile and sustainable crypto currency and we also know that that there are still many people who are not in favour of bitcoin and does not find bitcoin to be that trustworthy and there are even many people apart from the bitcoin haters who don’t know anything about the bitcoin and still don’t know that the coin like bitcoin still exists or not and I think for this awareness is the biggest influence and we need to create awareness about bitcoin as much as possible.
Fortress12345

Activity: 100
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 07:29:03 AM

To change the misconception about crypto currency people need to be open minded. I agree that there are many people that are helpful and knowledgeable on this forum and it was really grateful if they share it and open the minds of many people as well as the beginners.  If someone open their minds on bitcoin and accept the pros and cons they can share what they know to other and can defend bitcoin on others people misconceptions.

Papapat22

Activity: 267
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 08:08:07 AM

I explicitly agreed. People nowadays are really needy with that matter. As rumors keep on spreading, people are in doubts towards bitcoin. Who can prove the truth then? Logically, its the people who truly has a knowledge regarding bitcoin. True awareness of bitcoin will keep its name kicking.

Fmradio98

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 08:38:38 AM

Yes I do agree with you. Discussing more and letting people know about the ups and down of bitcoin will enable people to have the knowledge about bitcoin.
Micerker

Activity: 593
Merit: 100

BBOD The Best Derivatives Exchange

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2018, 08:41:14 AM

Bitcoin development is as it is now all thanks to Bitcoiner. Bitcoiner is the builder of the Crypto community, which has helped to build popularity and contribute to Crypto's rapid development. Everything depends on the investor, and they decide everything.

cheezcarls

Activity: 2254
Merit: 658

Revolutionized copy gaming platform

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 09:13:14 AM

I absolutely agree on this one. If we share some knowledge to others about Bitcoin, it would slowly adopt in a massive way once they’ve opened their mind. In other words, shared knowledge is essential for us who have experiencing in investing and trading Bitcoin. This is what I am doing right now since less than 1% of us are into Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. Cheers!

Pla
                             ▄██████████▌
████             ▐███████████▌
  ████         ▐████    ███
   ▐████     ▐████     ███       ███      ▂▃▅
     ████    ████        ███      ███████
        ███    ████        ███      ███████
         ▐██    ████        ███      ███          
                 █████         ███      ███
              █████▌         ███      ███
           █████▌            ███      ███
     ██████▌
███████
ade.win
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
.R E V O L U T I O N A R Y   C O P Y   G A M I N G   P L A T F O R M  .
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██ 
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ ████▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀████ █
█ █████▄  █ ████▀  ▄█████ █
█ ██████▄  █ █▀  ▄███████ █
█ ███████▄  █  ▄█████████ █
█ ████████▄  █ ██████████ █
█ ██████▀  ▄█▄ █ ████████ █
█ ████▀  ▄███▄  █ ███████ █
█ ██▀   ██████▄  █ ██████ █
█ ██▄▄▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Play Smart Win Big!
Koko1200

Activity: 225

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 10:11:51 AM

I used to share my experience before with the people of my clothes are cool but I'm not doing that anymore because it's a negative thing to be honest, because people are thinking that you will teach them how to make big money from the crypto.
mjaranzasu

Activity: 145

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 12:16:45 PM

Obviously, the discussion leads to the better result about anything involving objections or confusions.Here in bitcoin case, the investors should also do discussions and research on bitcoin and and its importance in cryptocurrency world with positive minds, know about the merits and demerits of bitcoin, and then decide to invest here or not, whatever their opinion is about it.

Yes, all investors must search and study well how bitcoin works and how we can be able to earn from investing to it. New investors are really needed to study it to prevent lose of funds.
happyme1818

Activity: 568
Merit: 254

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 05:58:00 PM

I agree as long as the information is transparent, 828 non bias and have a healthy discussion because we know that there are some people who create FUD in this forum to take advantage of the situation and it may affect the newbies in deciding whether they will join the community or not.
Akande13

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 07:24:55 PM

I strongly agree that there are many people that are helpful and knowledgeable on this forum and it was really grateful if they share it and open the minds of many people as well as the beginners.  If someone open their minds on bitcoin and accept the pros and cons they can share what they know to other and can defend bitcoin.
Magkirap

Activity: 896
Merit: 267

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 11:29:15 PM

I agree with you. There were so many inspiring people who share their knowledge to us and we learn something about their story. Thats why we need to learn some knowledge about bitcoin so if someone ask for some help we can help them.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Bawang

Activity: 61

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 02:33:08 AM

Definitely. With those shared knowledge, we can spread the ideal strategies and influence those who just started. Through this, threads and bitcoin-related topic can vary as well according to the specifics. I am thankful that I got to read threads with detailed, precised, and intelligent ideas.
Charot12345

Activity: 257
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 03:09:37 AM

The beginners or the people who don’t have enough knowledge about bitcoin bound to have many misconceptions so that it was very helpful if the early adopters shared their knowledge about it to open the minds of others. It was very helpful if the one who share their knowledge really understands bitcoin so that it was worthy and cannot cause other misunderstandings.

reality18

Activity: 938
Merit: 14

Earn more with Earn Network

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 03:13:37 AM

Of course it is only through the creation of awareness on the significance of Bitcoin that the people will understand the concept and clear all misconceptions about Bitcoin. Gradually, Bitcoin will get to the point where its demand will increase significantly alongside its value.
adadaorlina

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 03:47:18 AM

Bitcoin actually got it popularity through shared knowledge. Bitcoiner is the builder of the Crypto community, which has helped to build popularity and contribute to Crypto's rapid development. The more people understand the crypto market, the more people will invest and enjoy the entire crypto world. We need to help those people who are open to this information. Knowledge sharing is very important for any progress.
TradeParty

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 06:21:15 AM

Yes it is right. The users don't have much time to learn everything about bitcoin but they can know every important thing through others by sharing.
Naughty Princess

Activity: 952
Merit: 107

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 06:28:03 AM

Yes it is right. The users don't have much time to learn everything about bitcoin but they can know every important thing through others by sharing.

Sharing can thought everyone and can share their own opinions about bitcoin which can open their mind that will help how to improve the price in the market. We have to understand things and we cannot only learn from what is written on the internet but with the experience of everybody.

anti76

Activity: 730
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 07:13:06 PM

Yes I agree with You.I himself got acquainted on this forum with many good people.On the forum a lot of information and many willing to share her.And it is very pleasing.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: