Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:59:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin grows everyday through Shared knowledge  (Read 2397 times)
riyarana1123
Copper Member

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2018, 08:11:22 PM

Yes,i agree with the statement that you wrote we all have to share our knowledge of branch here so that more and more people can get knowledge and use that knowledge to get more profits.Moreover there are some people who have myth that bitcoin is not a place to invest because might be they do not have knowledge or may be they do not have any person to guide them regarding bitcoin.So, being a bitcoin investor we have to share our knowledge and experience on this platform of bitcoin forum so,that more and more people learn from there.

♛ SATURN♛
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Kimi80

Activity: 750
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 09:23:41 PM

people need to want to open their minds first before anything you say or do can change their views of bitcoin and the technology. and if they already have an open mind then the "knowledge" is already out there to be found and learned, you just have to search for it. for example you can go to bitcoin wiki or other proper sources such as some of the books that are written like the Andreas Antonopoulos book called Mastering Bitcoin and learn more.
a forum is just a place to share your opinion on the matter, discuss things, or ask questions about things you didn't understand. it is not a place to learn the basics in my opinion.
I agree with you by all points. When I was talking about bitcoin outside of this forum I used to get that negative feedback, most of the time people were not open minded. They do not process information, just listen and have no clue what is going on, making a conclusion at the end with some very superficial thoughts that they have and that's it. Those who wanted to understand became a members of crypto society. Now some of them knows more than I do, just like you said they learned from sites, video clips etc.
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 12:35:55 AM

people need to want to open their minds first before anything you say or do can change their views of bitcoin and the technology. and if they already have an open mind then the "knowledge" is already out there to be found and learned, you just have to search for it. for example you can go to bitcoin wiki or other proper sources such as some of the books that are written like the Andreas Antonopoulos book called Mastering Bitcoin and learn more.
a forum is just a place to share your opinion on the matter, discuss things, or ask questions about things you didn't understand. it is not a place to learn the basics in my opinion.
I agree with you by all points. When I was talking about bitcoin outside of this forum I used to get that negative feedback, most of the time people were not open minded. They do not process information, just listen and have no clue what is going on, making a conclusion at the end with some very superficial thoughts that they have and that's it. Those who wanted to understand became a members of crypto society. Now some of them knows more than I do, just like you said they learned from sites, video clips etc.
The internet plays a big role for the people around the world because beside from being the key for us to have bitcoin, it is also the best way to get the information that we want in a very fastest way because just like the older people used to do, they are going into libraries to just get information now we can just sit back and relax while searching for the information that we want.
Shiversnow

Activity: 688
Merit: 106

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 12:57:17 AM

We need to share as much as we can then it will help the adoption rate to increase.But share the right knowledge,don't say bitcoin as an investment,it is just an crypto curreny but still we can make money from investing on it.
I learn bitcoin from others that's why I want to shared it too. Yes we need to share our knowledge to help them to understand more about bitcoin the new technology of cryptocurrency that make us to become successful in the future.
Phinoy

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 01:02:20 AM

I came across a quote made by someone on this forum which goes like,'An open mind is one of the best assets when it come to cryptocurrency'.
 This quote got me thinking, to make bitcoin (cryptocurrency) grow everyday in relation to clearing all misconceptions people have, we need to share our little knowledge about bitcoin on this forum. Sharing of  knowledge will create an atmosphere for people to be open minded and also help newbie investors to understand the crypto world and the market. I realized there is quite a great number of very helpful people and resources on this forum.
 What do you guys think? Do you agree with me?

The development of bitcoin is through how citizens share and talk about it. All information that is posted will give people knowledge about it. In that case, they can acquire knowledge to be able to understand what that thing is. Huge number of people have helped bitcoin to grow more and more,day by day. Information from the public helps bitcoin to become popular all over the world.
Willie_Linder

Activity: 19

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 01:05:06 AM

It is true that we must help each other. We are on this forum because we are fan of crypto. Many of us have invested and we hope to win something. I read on this forum that many people have got extra money thanks to bitcoin. It is great to read such things. If we are together, we can win. We must give advice to beginners and tell them not to be afraid. Many of them are panicking and are selling. They are hurting us. Bitcoin is popular because of shared knowledge and it is true. We must assist each other.
butterflies04

Activity: 219
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2018, 01:35:51 AM

They cannot stop it.  Bitcoin and crypto is spreading like a virus to every inch of the earth.  Crypto is coming one way or another and cannot be stopped.  The question is who is gonna be in charge of it. 

princeyeboah

Activity: 714
Merit: 14

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 01:38:46 AM

Knowledge is powerful and key factor which drives the crypto world. Most people and potential investors are living with a lot of misconceptions about Bitcoin and the whole crypto market. Awareness creation on the actual concept of Bitcoin is therefore necessary.

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
MartinAK

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 01:42:11 AM

To me knowledge is a key thing one needs in life. The way to simple and easy things in life is for man to be anquained with knowledge. And through this patform we gaining more about btc and i know in as such aswe get it we should better ourselves to learn the more and know more.
Sukunan-

Activity: 53

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 01:46:48 AM

indeed knowledge is very important for everything, as well as bitcoin, from setting up forums that aim to share shared knowledge, exchange ideas and find new ideas for the advancement of bitcoin .
Saveplus

Activity: 322
Merit: 107

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 02:24:54 AM

Sharing knowledge is the reason why crypto spreadout on the world.If everybody has knowledge to share everyone must know the importance of bitcoin and why it is adapt by other country.As years goes by its platform has new development to prove and investors become inetrested on it.
osmo

Activity: 392

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 02:44:12 AM

I agree with you, all of us in this forum can get a lot of information about bitcoin here, if you want to start investing in bitcoin, the word must always think positively and continue to learn to be able to understand bitcoin, keep working hard to achieve the dreams we all want

daoquanghuan

Activity: 184

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 02:45:23 AM

I came across a quote made by someone on this forum which goes like,'An open mind is one of the best assets when it come to cryptocurrency'.
 This quote got me thinking, to make bitcoin (cryptocurrency) grow everyday in relation to clearing all misconceptions people have, we need to share our little knowledge about bitcoin on this forum. Sharing of  knowledge will create an atmosphere for people to be open minded and also help newbie investors to understand the crypto world and the market. I realized there is quite a great number of very helpful people and resources on this forum.
Communicating knowledge to the community is very necessary. Many individual organizations say bad about bitcoin and crypto for their own benefit so our goal is for everyone to understand bitcoin properly and the benefits it brings to the community. Although the price has gone down a lot but with great value it brings I believe it will soon recover strongly in the future.
ScottDominic

Activity: 59

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 03:11:48 AM

Bitcoin is a vast property and it is also right that still many people don't know about it but it is true that it is rapidly spread only through the shared knowledge of many people.
Twinscoin2017

Activity: 1009
Merit: 328

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 03:18:54 AM

I agree with you, all of us in this forum can get a lot of information about bitcoin here, if you want to start investing in bitcoin, the word must always think positively and continue to learn to be able to understand bitcoin, keep working hard to achieve the dreams we all want
Yes i agree on that. If we shared our knowledge about crypto on the furom and through some social media site there would be a great possibility that many more people become more interested on it die to its amazing ways to earn and it's popularity. Many people will maybe become an investors into it in the near future through shared knowledge.
Syarief28

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 02:14:52 PM

I really agree with you that the world of cryptocurrency is very helpful for everyone in any case and this is true in my life that used to have nothing but after joining the crypto world almost all needs were met and
The best form of gaining knowledge is sharing what you have and getting some from others. In the field of knowledge sharing cryptocurrency is the main way beginners to learn and advance users to also strengthen what they already know.
Fortress12345

Activity: 100
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 07:06:28 AM

Most people have misconceptions and it was natural for the beginners. So it was important and anyone can appreciate if the early adopters share their knowledge to open the minds of people think badly about bitcoin.

Sathya12

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 07:32:37 AM

strongly I agree with your expression  Smiley Smiley
Mia Wallace

Activity: 361

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 07:55:08 AM

Bitcoin is one of the major crypto currency which can be operated world wide for the benefit of the human being. It is a new form of economy with the strong network systems and linked with the modern technology.The incorporation of the modern technology to bitcoin is a major set back to operate the global community due to the unawareness of the computer literacy.Now bitcoins usefulness is growing every day sharing the knowledge about the modern technology.
hakertajniak

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

YOUC | John McAfee Supports

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 12:25:21 PM

In this modern age, an open mind is required to adopt the advance technology like cryptocurrency.
Sharing opinion is a good way to discuss about bitcoin and cryptocurrency. You can gain knowledge and experience about crypto on how to mine it, trading it, even investing it on some projects by sharing.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: