Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 05:54:07 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin grows everyday through Shared knowledge  (Read 2402 times)
towi078

Activity: 470
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 10:26:42 AM

In my view, so far many people are wrong, perceive bitcoin. I think, not only from this forum. People also need to have awareness to look for references from other sources that can be trusted to provide information about bitcoin / crypto
tracy2233

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 12:01:24 PM

Yes its the fact, knowledge shared is always equal to knowledge gained. The well experienced members on the forum shared their valuable facts and knowledge about the crypto market. Learning is a lifelong process which begins by spreading the light of knowledge and here the knowledge is all about crypto world therefore million minds together are part of bitcoin growth.
Traslavin

Activity: 461
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 12:37:12 PM

One of the fastest and easiest way to pass information is through shared knowledge. I believe as we continue to say nice educative things about bitcoin both on this forum and in places like seminars and conferences, we will be able to reach out to lots of people and make them fully understand bitcoin and cryptocurrency with all the benefits and usefulness.
As of now it is not difficult to share knowledge and information by means of internet. It is not difficult also to gain knowledge and information as well that's why we are lucky enough to consider that we have access this kind of investment that was really beneficial and usefulness. And it is not also impossible that bitcoin would grow everyday.

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                                                     A p p Download ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store     [ WEB VERSION ]                                 ❱❱JOIN b e t f o r m❰❰
                       F o l l o w us ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ WHITEPAPER TELEGRAM FACEBOOK TWITTER
naruto7676

Activity: 318

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 02:21:05 PM

We have a lot of sayings about why bitcoin prices have risen since then too much bitcoin prices have fallen so far many of us have wondered how this happens and why this should happen to bitcoin.
cc80aa

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 02:36:22 PM

That was exackly,awareness is part of success so we need to share the knowledge to other people
Lwtelencio

Activity: 253
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 02:38:34 PM

We have a lot of sayings about why bitcoin prices have risen since then too much bitcoin prices have fallen so far many of us have wondered how this happens and why this should happen to bitcoin.

Yes your right my friend through sharing our knowledge on bitcoin can make us open minded on crypto and it will help to us specially the newbies to tackled the content of bitcoin.
jiandong

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 02:42:30 PM
Merited by OgNasty (1)

We need to organize seminars in various areas of our population, to educate people about the importance and benefits of bitcoin offers using blockchain technology. With this more and more people will know about crypto, mainly is bitcoin.
We really need to educate people, both in this forum and other places.
cc80aa

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 04:31:57 PM

That was exackly,awareness is part of success so we need to share the knowledge to other people
stayeduptolate

Activity: 980
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 12:02:05 PM

I came across a quote made by someone on this forum which goes like,'An open mind is one of the best assets when it come to cryptocurrency'.
 This quote got me thinking, to make bitcoin (cryptocurrency) grow everyday in relation to clearing all misconceptions people have, we need to share our little knowledge about bitcoin on this forum. Sharing of  knowledge will create an atmosphere for people to be open minded and also help newbie investors to understand the crypto world and the market. I realized there is quite a great number of very helpful people and resources on this forum.
 What do you guys think? Do you agree with me?
I have heard many rumours about the bitcoin that some people call bitcoin fraud, or some calls it a Ponzi scheme or some a bubble that would burst soon and I think morons are these people who are still not getting the fate and potential of bitcoin as they should at least read the success stories of those bitcoin billionaires who get benefited by bitcoin a decade ago so no doubt that bitcoin has made a tremendous progress in this decade and I personally believe that it will progress further more in these coming decades and is still growing.
Joe103

Activity: 71

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 12:03:24 PM

I came across a quote made by someone on this forum which goes like,'An open mind is one of the best assets when it come to cryptocurrency'.
 This quote got me thinking, to make bitcoin (cryptocurrency) grow everyday in relation to clearing all misconceptions people have, we need to share our little knowledge about bitcoin on this forum. Sharing of  knowledge will create an atmosphere for people to be open minded and also help newbie investors to understand the crypto world and the market. I realized there is quite a great number of very helpful people and resources on this forum.
You are very right. We must always share the knowledge of Bitcoin and cryptocurrency with others.
BitcoinPanther

Activity: 1918
Merit: 564

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 12:54:02 AM

Yes its the fact, knowledge shared is always equal to knowledge gained. The well experienced members on the forum shared their valuable facts and knowledge about the crypto market. Learning is a lifelong process which begins by spreading the light of knowledge and here the knowledge is all about crypto world therefore million minds together are part of bitcoin growth.

For a newbie on the forum, you made a lot of sense there tracy.

Truly, often than not, sharing knowledge leads to gaining knowledge. Sharing is a beneficial activity for both the giver and the taker specially  if the sharing of knowledge entails a good series of questioning and analytical debate. And yes we who engage at sensible discussions regarding cryptocurrencies do make up for the good portion of bitcoin growth.

Though do not be surprised that there also exist a lot of people who believes in keeping to themselves whatever they learned as a means of taking advantage of the situation where success belongs to those who are more knowledgeable than the others.
gilbert056

Activity: 141

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 01:25:15 AM

simply because when we share our knowledge about bitcoin people get entice with the good thing about bitcoin then it will be the a opportunity for them to invest with bitcoin . that is why many people are investing and engaging into bitcoin because of the successful people who share their sweet success with bitcoin. Let us spread positive awareness about bitcoin so we can get more investors
polyballz

Activity: 454
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 01:32:35 AM

Yes, I agree with you if we always think positively then we will always be wise in investing crypto and the results we can get big profits, with positive thinking we can avoid panic sales because we are not affected by the issue of bad issues about crypto. we will also be more confident and understand more about cryptocurrency even further with positive thinking.
BennyK

Activity: 672
Merit: 14

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2018, 01:49:50 AM

Shared knowledge is very essential for it through awareness creation that the existence of Bitcoin reached most of us here. It is very necessary to continue this trend of awareness creation and reach out to the potential investors out there who are full of misconceptions about Bitcoin and the crypto industry in general.

Wobweb038

Activity: 78

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 05:37:06 AM

Yes. Bitcoin will keep on growing if we keep on sharing the knowledge we have about it with our friends and family. Telling them the experience we have about bitcoin may motivate them to know about bitcoin and invest wisely
Joeyvicky

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 05:47:08 AM

That is very true since it is only gaining of knowledge that caan broaden the scope of our understaanding with respect to everythi g we require and i think bitcoin is of no exception and as we go through series of shared knowledge we really equip ourself from any catatrophy and better our understanding through that. Those who refuse to learn find it diffcult to go forward and are always lean to previous ideas which keeps on updating with new ideas and this what knowledge becomes an asset to depend for ones improvemtn on matters especially with bitcoin.

Code:
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
LYFE.HEALTH ║ Wellness Rewards and Gamification (https://lyfe.health/)
Kekenapep

Activity: 84
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 05:52:15 AM

I totally concur with you as most people hitherto view the cryptocurrency world with indifference,they are not so sure what to expect from a digital platform or a blockchain technology,they are kinda scared to get scammed.But I think if we are open minded and share the knowledge we've garnered with them,then the crypto world will keep growing rapidly,and teach them how to invest wisely.
MAJICOIN

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 05:58:15 AM

It is true bitcoin grows because people are aware now that market can be good if we hold our coins and now the bitcoin market is rising once again after a long time period i prefer to hold in these days and for now we can if buy bitcoin and crypto then it will be more profitable for us in the future and those who hold it in these days they can save the market.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]              
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬    
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
Denbella

Activity: 173

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 06:02:26 AM

Yes,  the information disseminated about bitcoin is making it to grow on daily basis. I was once ignorant of it before before I was educated about it and I accepted it when I saw it as a way of being liberated from abject poverty. I have been doing the same to people who are in darkness of it. Information is very useful in life for through life is given to the dead and the poor is being turned to be rich, and fools to be sages.
Stephen.88

Activity: 39

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 02:08:03 PM

I think, it is not just from this forum. There is the reality of it, knowledge is always shared with knowledge gained. Learning is a lifelong process that starts by spreading knowledge light and where knowledge is all about the coding world, so millions of minds together are part of the bitcoin growth. That's great, perception is part of our success, so we need to share that knowledge with others
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: