Bitcoin Forum
June 09, 2024, 04:50:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin grows everyday through Shared knowledge  (Read 2400 times)
fianaindriati

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 02:46:07 PM

I completely agree with you, we can help bitcoin grow by just sharing to friends and strangers the good news about it, how it can improve our lives by earning more money.

not just sharing with people we can help develop, we also need to look at the conditions that occur how and we also have to try hard so that the market can go back up as before.
Captain Sneeze

Activity: 351
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 02:53:08 PM

I agree to this quotation "An open mind is one of the best assets when it comes to cryptocurrency". Yes, knowledge is everything. Without a further knowledge about cryptocurrency, you can't manipulate because that's not that easy. You must know the do's and don'ts. You must know where to start. Ask those pro-investors how they come that far. Read articles about cryptocurrency. Knowledge in everything will have a good effect on our lives.
MochaDeny

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 04:04:25 PM

It already develop their many thing. Here every people share their thought, opinion and discuss what they think. It helps to share knowledge.
Glok17

Activity: 319
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 05:36:25 PM

Shared knowledge is its brand so actually yeah, it grows straightly because of our knowledge about it, it even can be called marketing and price straightly depends from it.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
WebTera

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 05:37:09 PM

Any knowledge has a positive impact on human life, especially if it is knowledge in the field of cryptocurrency, because it gives anyone the opportunity to make money on it. And this forum is really a great source of all bitcoin news.
Elerntta

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 06:06:33 PM

This forum was a great help to me in my time, because at the very beginning of my activity I did not know where to get knowledge about bitcoin. It's really just a storehouse of useful information,and it's great that so many people here share their news and help advice.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
tiktak89

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 06:12:29 PM

I really like to share information about bitcoin, particularly on this forum. I want to improve the positive image of bitcoin by all means, and I try to do it every day, recommending it to my friends and acquaintances.

cybernetik7

Activity: 560

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 06:43:28 PM

People create topics and send posts to share their knowledge but some of them are more misleading than helpful. Baseless and pointless information are posted to misguide the new investors and make them lose. Letting people know exactly what is really going on crypto currency market will help the community grows.

▄▄█▀▀█▄▄
  ▄▄█████▄▄█████▄▄
████  ███  ███  ████
  ▀▀█████▀▀█████▀▀

▀█▄▄  ▀▀█▄▄█▀▀   ▄▄█
 ▀▀███▄▄     ▄▄██▀██
     ▀███   ██▀  ▄█
██     ██  ██ ▄██▀██
▀██    ██  ███▀  ▄██
 ▀███▄▄██  ██ ▄███▀
    ▀▀███  ▀██▀▀
Just.Bet 

█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
DICE
LOTTERY
PLINKO
COIN FLIP
CRASH
WHEEL
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
        ███████       ▄▄██▄
                  ▄▄███▀▀██▄
      ██████   ▄███████▄▄███▄
               ▀██  █████████▄
                ▀█████████▀▀██▄
████████████     ▀███▀▀███▄▄██▀
██  ████  ██      ▀██▄▄███▀▀
█████▀▀█████  ██   ▀██▀▀
█████▄▄█████
██  ████  ██   ██████
████████████
DECENTRALIZED
PROVABLY FAIR
ON CHAIN GAMES
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
PLAY NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
[/center]
Galaxyfrop

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 06:54:59 PM

What now matters is, not going by the rumours on market progress which has no base.
To avoid this we need to share important and valuable facts with suggestions on public platforms and different forums.
The suggestions has to be genuine by the ones who are already excelling in this market.
No baseless and pointless information should be posted to misguide the new investors and incur losses.
bigbosma

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 07:03:01 PM

You're right, it's really a problem. The more popular bitcoin becomes, the more myths it is surrounded by. Therefore, everyone who wants to devote himself to investing should carefully study different sources in order to fully understand this technology.

Lorin

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 09:33:09 PM

Its true that being open minded is also needed  if you joined bitcoin. If you are not open  minded all the negative you heard or read about crypto will affect you or even  you will also  have the feeling of  curiousity about that issue.
Jian_Liux

Activity: 430

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 09:48:44 PM

people need to want to open their minds first before anything you say or do can change their views of bitcoin and the technology. and if they already have an open mind then the "knowledge" is already out there to be found and learned, you just have to search for it. for example you can go to bitcoin wiki or other proper sources such as some of the books that are written like the Andreas Antonopoulos book called Mastering Bitcoin and learn more.
a forum is just a place to share your opinion on the matter, discuss things, or ask questions about things you didn't understand. it is not a place to learn the basics in my opinion.

What you express in my opinion is very useful and a fairly good thought, I really agree with your expression. to understand and learn bitcoin or cryptocurrency must begin with the individual's desire, if there is a desire then it will surely find the way. for those who really want to know about bitcoin, of course there are many references that they can look for as the basis for their knowledge of crypto and then they can make this part of what they want to ask or in addition to their insights about bitcoin.
tunapa

Activity: 667
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 10:01:54 PM

i quite with that because thats one of the methods that i got to learn about bitcoin. shared knowledge is a massive way to gift information , details and knowledgeable stories about bitcoin and cryptocurrency. it has really helped people and will help majority also.
NH

Activity: 422

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 10:06:36 PM

not just in this forum. the fact, not all people know about bitcoin. lower class society dont know about crypto and there are many people like this than middle or high class. share this knowledge is uneven, and we need to move so all people know and use about crypto.
and sometime, old parent never heard about someting news. this is make it impossible to spread crypto
Yadamosan

Activity: 193

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 12:57:07 AM

For the people who really want's to learn about bitcoin; the first thing they need is an open because they will never learn about bitcoin when their mind is only focusing on something that's not related on bitcoin; The second thing is they need to research on the bitcoin wiki or something that is related on bitcoin. Like now, when you need something to learn about bitcoin like etherum or something etc.. you just have to search it on bitcoin not like on the bitcoin beginning maybe this can help people who want's to master bitcoin Andreas Antonopoulos book called Mastering Bitcoin. Hope my opinion helps you
Nanbaka

Activity: 117
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 01:03:42 AM

i also agree on this one, since the more people who knows about bitcoin then the more knowledge passed from one person to the next. making the information about bitcoin more easier to be heard by other people
fuer44

Activity: 1652
Merit: 262

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2018, 01:10:34 AM

yes agree, the main goal of someone who enters crypto with knowledge and experience from seniors. at least to reduce scammers and sell panics. because knowledge of bitcoin fluctuations is very important to make everyone think calmly when facing a market under any circumstances.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
reality18

Activity: 938
Merit: 14

Earn more with Earn Network

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 01:12:05 AM

It is through awareness creation that people become knowledgeable in a particular field. The same principle applies to Bitcoin. Through shared knowledge, Bitcoin is reaching the mass and erasing all the erroneous thoughts the people harboured about Bitcoin.
kvipcn

Activity: 255
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2018, 11:44:13 PM

Being open minded is the principal thing all crypto believers and people who want to join the crypto society. With this, you will be able to learn and acquire the necessary knowledge and understanding to get some basic principle of the crypto market and the ecosystem. Speculations don't affect people who are open minded, they listen before drawing a conclusion. 
Chicksteen

Activity: 200
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 11:59:41 PM

yes agree, the main goal of someone who enters crypto with knowledge and experience from seniors. at least to reduce scammers and sell panics. because knowledge of bitcoin fluctuations is very important to make everyone think calmly when facing a market under any circumstances.
It is better to give an idea to others about what the fluctuations could bring and how going to handle during this circumstances. Those who experienced before the lost from it can explain to everyone to handle their emotions especially for those times because if not, they gonna lose and maybe contribute a lot which makes the market to fall harder.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: