Bitcoin Forum
July 12, 2024, 11:19:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRE-SALE IS LIVE] ⚡️ Electrominer ⚡️ ☀️ SOLAR-POWERED MINING PLATFORM ☀️  (Read 3157 times)
ndyarisya

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 08:11:00 AM

present a new project and has a remarkable concept and all of them kia support for human survival in dunia.project is carrying the concept of using alternative energy to answer about the waste of electrical energy. hopefully many investors who will join in this project, good luck and smoothly what has been programmed by his team. smooth, free of obstacles and can reach the desired target.
dark1234

Activity: 1134
Merit: 167

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 03:57:24 AM

the problem of electricity until now becomes a problem in bitcoin mining which consumes much consumption of electricity and the existence of this project then the problem will be resolved and I will support this project

mani mani

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

Orient

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 11:54:06 AM

hopefully with this project can minimize the waste of electric energy all over the world, I will support the project as good as this, my friends success hope all the plan can run smoothly.
philELM

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 01:09:53 AM

Thank you guys so much for the positive feedback! We agree, one of the biggest obstacles mining enthusiasts face today is the inordinate amount of computing resources and consumption of electricity required to mine profitably.

We hope that along with the fact we are using renewable energy, our mission of making mining accessible to everybody will be appealing to new and seasoned miners who share our vision of leveling the playing field in the mining industry.

Thanks again!
orange_bit
Copper Member

Activity: 4

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 07:23:06 AM

this is very good, strategic placement to generate a lot of energy, with the breadth of the land and the amount of mining capacity that I hope now will continue to add again to be bigger
but can i know which cooler to be in the room?

Hey, thanks for your feedback and for great question. You can find the answer in the white paper.
In short, the air cooling system is designed to push the hot air outside, instead of chilling it within a small container. As shown on the render, two exhaust fans on both sides and AC units inside.
Findicoico

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 07:59:06 AM

Hi everyone! Just added this incredible ICO to my website   https://findico.io/ico/electrominer   Findico.io - ICO rating, listing, and calendar with details on top ICOs from various industries. Learn more about ICO funding, whitepaper, dates, teams, and roadmaps.Findico mission is to make it easy for users to find the best ICOs to join. We strive to provide useful and transparent information on ICOs, helping users find projects that have a great potential for success.
MandraGade

Activity: 108

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 08:25:11 AM

Electrominer is a standalone Mining Platform supported with its own solar power station. on this platform, users can rent hashing power for mining various crypto coins.
philELM

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 02:38:27 AM

Electrominer is a standalone Mining Platform supported with its own solar power station. on this platform, users can rent hashing power for mining various crypto coins.

That's right, you use Electrominer Tokens to purchase membership subscription to access the platform, while contracts are payable using BTC. Of course our contracts are cheaper considering we are using our own renewable energy sources to power our mining datacenters; even more appealing, you are able to switch between coins at any moment and aren't locked into a lengthy contract. You can set a mining task for an hour, a day, a week, whatever you choose!  This is all done using our web platform accessible via computer or smartphone.

Thank you for your interest, we really hope to shake up the mining industry and are glad to have you with us!
jayakati

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 02:11:53 AM

very innovative concept offered in this project, let us support this project, because this is a very nice project to be developed.
evitasari

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 02:15:23 AM

there will be many who are interested in joining this project, because investors are confident that this project with an interesting concept and a reliable team will certainly be easier to convince investors to join, many who want this project to be a successful team will certainly work well for the project this is passion and success for this project
Z_human (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 70

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2018, 03:43:09 AM

very innovative concept offered in this project, let us support this project, because this is a very nice project to be developed.

Thank you dears, we are almost 8 days away from pre-sale

⚡️  Electrominer  ⚡️
☀️ SOLAR-POWERED MINING PLATFORM ☀️
▬▬ www.electrominer.io ▬▬
John-Doe

Activity: 350
Merit: 38

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2018, 05:28:48 AM

Great project, looking forward for ICO start!

Russian translations. 60+ Projects, 140+ translated documents.
tamsyho1

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 01:08:10 PM

What are particular countries are not allowed to participate in you token sale? Do you have any restrictions in participating the token sale?
Z_human (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2018, 04:43:09 AM

Great project, looking forward for ICO start!

Thank you! The Pre-Sale is already in 4 days!

⚡️  Electrominer  ⚡️
ERossin

Activity: 490
Merit: 262

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 04:55:57 AM

I have just read this thread for this ICO but I want to know if investors buy this token what will they get advantages once renting your mining powers ?

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
■    PRIVATE SALE is LIVE    ■
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Whitepaper   ■   Bounty   ■   Bitcointalk

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
                        ███
                     ▄▄ ▀▀▀ ███
                     ██▀ ▄▄ ▀▀▀
                   ▄▄    █▀▀ ▄▄ ██
                   ▀▀ ▄█  ▄▄ ▀
                  ██  ▀ ▄ ▀
                  ▄▄ █▄ ▀▀
                  ▀▀  ▄ ▀
   ▄▄              ██ ▀ ▀
   ██▀               ▄ ▀
  ▄  ▄█         ▄ ▄   ▀
 ███  ▀ █▄ ▄▀ ▀▄  ▀  ▄ ██ ██
  ▀▀ █▄ ▄  ▄█ ▀ █▀  ▀ ▄ ▄▄  ▄█▄
███     ▀▀   ▄█▄       ▄ ▀ ▄ ▀ ▄
▀▀▀ ██ ██ ██  ▀         ▄▄ ▀▀ ▀██
                         ▀ ▄█  ▄▄
                        ▄█ ▀▀ ▀██
                        ▄ ▄█▄
                       ▀▀ ▀▀
                      ██
Skynet
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
Telegram   ■   Facebook   ■   Twitter   ■   Medium   ■   Reddit   ■   LinkedIn
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
CREATING THE INTELLIGENT MACHINE ECONOMY

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
Z_human (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2018, 08:55:07 PM

I have just read this thread for this ICO but I want to know if investors buy this token what will they get advantages once renting your mining powers ?

Hi! Thank you for your interest in Electrominer. So, for investors ELM Tokens are:

1. Liquid asset. You will be able to resell ELM Tokens on exchanges for a different price
2. Constant source of mining profit. ELM Tokens represent hashing power which never gets outdated. The user get rewards from mining. Besides, with a constantly expanding mining infrastructure, hashing power of each user will grow as well. (Because the amount of ELM Tokens will always stay the same).

Best regards,
Electrominer Team

⚡️  Electrominer  ⚡️
fcmatt
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 09:05:18 PM

I see that your project will be on California, and can you share where will it be located?
since many cloud mining at the end just a scam cloud mining
philELM

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 10:25:55 PM

I see that your project will be on California, and can you share where will it be located?
since many cloud mining at the end just a scam cloud mining

Hi! We are aiming to locate our solar power generating facilities in the Salton Sea area in Imperial County, Southern California.

What makes Electrominer different is not only the use of cheaper, renewable energy for great mining profit, but also the fact that the more Electrominer Tokens you hold will translate into greater share of mining capacity.  Mining hash power will be distributed among our users based on current system load and our users ELM token holdings -- so if the system is operating below full load and has excess mining capacity, the more ELM you hold, the more excess capacity you will share in based on the floating multiplier and token holdings at the time.   

The White Paper goes into it in greater detail, and the Three Pager is available for a shorter explanation.

Thanks for your interest in Electrominer!
Kirilp

Activity: 504
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 08:50:17 AM

Meet Electrominer Advisors!
https://twitter.com/electrominerITO/status/1027997741887053824

lunar blazz

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 02:11:18 PM

this is one project that will benefit many parties, hopefully it can grow rapidly and can attract many investors and bounty hanter, ganbate bro, i will support you.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: