Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:31:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRE-SALE IS LIVE] ⚡️ Electrominer ⚡️ ☀️ SOLAR-POWERED MINING PLATFORM ☀️  (Read 3150 times)
Cliparts

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 08:33:52 PM

I was thinking of it long ago and see now my dream has come true through this wonderful project, I was not able to mine only because of high electricity consumption but thanks to all of you who made this project for us now we can afford mining without any problem.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Cameo

Activity: 37

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 08:36:22 PM

It is wide project and people from all over the world can invest into it, many people are from out countries because everyone got equal chance to be part of this project, I have a lot of friends who are investing good amount of money to this nice project to have good profit.
Onyx0

Activity: 39

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 08:38:46 PM

Quite interesting project all features are well settled and well designed, I am sure this project will bring new changes in mining and I am sure it will get success because all over the world people are appreciating it and wants to get into it, because the entire project is just awesome.
Sparkl

Activity: 25

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 08:45:09 PM

This is new invention before that no one ever thought about it, seeing this solar power mining I am sure it is going to develop our level of life, now almost everyone is able to do mining and get benefit because it will save a lot of expenses, so really happy to see so cheap and adorable mining system.
Canvis

Activity: 15

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 08:48:11 PM

I am sure solar mining system will become high quality of mining for all of us, now we are at initial stage where we should invest and get fast cheap and good mining profit, old age has gone now new time has begun no more electricity problem for miners, just use this system you will feel so light.
Tenshe

Activity: 6

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 08:55:40 PM

Investing in this project will never disappoint you, here you will find easy way of getting profit in mining, casually people avoid mining only because of electricity issues but now they got the solution now everyone will be happy to mine and get profit as it is just like a dream come true.
Osheen

Activity: 6

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 08:58:04 PM

There are millions of people daily mine with this system but still it has more potential to rise to get wide for all of us, in this age I think everyone should know about, we all are educated community we know the worth of mining and if we will get it on cheap electricity expenses so it is just more than a life changer.
Candyeye

Activity: 8

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 09:01:53 PM

I never get sad about my investment here because when I read about it I get to know how good and how safe this project it, I will never get sad for using it, we are new generation and we should use all those new inventions new project to see a better life for us I am grateful to the team of solar mining project.
jan cok

Activity: 281
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 10:52:00 PM

I think this solar mining project is very good, besides the sun will never run out, solar mining is also efficient, very effective and easy, I hope this will be a big and profitable project for many parties, good luck.

Z_human (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 70

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2018, 05:51:07 AM

I think this solar mining project is very good, besides the sun will never run out, solar mining is also efficient, very effective and easy, I hope this will be a big and profitable project for many parties, good luck.

Thank you, by the way, our ICO is LIVE, please join us

⚡️  Electrominer  ⚡️
☀️ SOLAR-POWERED MINING PLATFORM ☀️
▬▬ www.electrominer.io ▬▬
killerjoegreece
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1007

Professional Native Greek Translator (2000+ done)

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2018, 07:47:25 AM

The Greek translations are available here https://drive.google.com/file/d/1O-K8AhfRq05fl0xdTbP7P5NaWLjvWGhp/view?usp=sharing (WP)

and here

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1F6zEZxdq_FV8LzGTRGCmO_TK_DgGunMb/view?usp=sharing (3 pager)

eth addy is 0x6Ae594491a72021881e2c2e5A3D95BB5B8701BAD for reference

Thanks
muto@

Activity: 30

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 09:58:00 AM

I personally like this project and I think it will be get succeed soon it will be one of most successful projects, this is really a good thin and plus point of this project that it is cost free electricity mining resource, so am happy to see this project.
TakaDO

Activity: 23

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 09:58:55 AM

This project is like passion, it is new technology resource, people are exciting to mine without any cost of electricity bills, there are more than 1000000 of benefits of this project but it is up to us that how much we invest and save our money from being wasted.
Trapsten

Activity: 12

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 10:03:21 AM

This project has a lot of benefits I am ready to take part in growth of project because it will be silent help to all my people of society and for new miners it is best option as it has more profit than lose, we cannot count benefits of this project, try to be the one who will contribute to make it successfully higher.
Hashes

Activity: 21

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 10:06:51 AM

No one can put a doubt on this project to be successful because now almost 90% of population are supporting it and investing in to it but still it needs our support and our investment to spread all over the world and get succeed.
paulus51

Activity: 616
Merit: 321

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 11:20:34 AM

No one can put a doubt on this project to be successful because now almost 90% of population are supporting it and investing in to it but still it needs our support and our investment to spread all over the world and get succeed.
it sounds very cool and promising. today, the problems of energy use are very relevant. there are many projects where the use of solar panels is planned. also, the idea of cloud mining I think will find its fans.
ERossin

Activity: 490
Merit: 262

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 12:52:55 PM

I really watch this project carefully and check it for a while so I can confirm that This is a good and safe project to invest it for long time.
This project looks like as a mining system where all investors can join the mining system and control your miners with many different algorithms through a special platform as your miners at home. It's different from genesis mining or hashflare and your tokens are considered to be hashing powers with a very low mining fees because they have private electric sources using solar energy built by the electrominer. Moreover, ELM tokens will bring you more profit if this ELM value is rising up .

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
■    PRIVATE SALE is LIVE    ■
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Whitepaper   ■   Bounty   ■   Bitcointalk

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
                        ███
                     ▄▄ ▀▀▀ ███
                     ██▀ ▄▄ ▀▀▀
                   ▄▄    █▀▀ ▄▄ ██
                   ▀▀ ▄█  ▄▄ ▀
                  ██  ▀ ▄ ▀
                  ▄▄ █▄ ▀▀
                  ▀▀  ▄ ▀
   ▄▄              ██ ▀ ▀
   ██▀               ▄ ▀
  ▄  ▄█         ▄ ▄   ▀
 ███  ▀ █▄ ▄▀ ▀▄  ▀  ▄ ██ ██
  ▀▀ █▄ ▄  ▄█ ▀ █▀  ▀ ▄ ▄▄  ▄█▄
███     ▀▀   ▄█▄       ▄ ▀ ▄ ▀ ▄
▀▀▀ ██ ██ ██  ▀         ▄▄ ▀▀ ▀██
                         ▀ ▄█  ▄▄
                        ▄█ ▀▀ ▀██
                        ▄ ▄█▄
                       ▀▀ ▀▀
                      ██
Skynet
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
Telegram   ■   Facebook   ■   Twitter   ■   Medium   ■   Reddit   ■   LinkedIn
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
CREATING THE INTELLIGENT MACHINE ECONOMY

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
chamdiana

Activity: 24

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 04:41:23 PM

This project is just incredible, after looking at the increasing growth of this project I am sure this project is going to consume a lot of investors soon and everyone is so daring to put all saving and money they got in their pocket, so I am happy to see my money being safe as well as increasing through this project.
muto@

Activity: 30

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 04:43:24 PM

This is very good, this is great and high state to generate good amount of power and money, it will cost nothing but only the soil and the power of sun raises so no worries you will not have to pay too much, just have patience and trust this project, I have my investment with them and trust me I am not regret of my decision.
cryptomeo

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 08:35:52 AM

For all Chinese reading members, please take a look below for the Chinese ANN thread for Electrominer, feels free to ask any questions, thanks

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4922805
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: